Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

i think summoned cygors are more worthwhile than summoned manticores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

That is very possible. In my case, I remembered my dragon-mounted Mannfred taking major damage from a chaos lord on a manticore so I went that route. Then again that happened in the campaign and even in MP spawned manticores aren't going to be as good as lord mounts. It was an interesting experiment.

rockopete fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Aug 14, 2016

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
The Cygor is stronger than the Manticore, but Lore of Beasts is overall better than Lore of the Wild, so it balances out.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Do the various things that effect Gor and Ungor herds affect Bestigor herds also, or are they separate?

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Endorph posted:

i think summoned cygors are more worthwhile than summoned manticores.

Situational, Cygors are great against armies that think they can sit on their rear end against the beastmen since they're hard to counter with cannons etc. but the manticore wins out in matches where you can micro repeated charges and where your opponent is going to melee rush you. I think the manticore is a bit better against undead and sometimes stronger against chaos. Cygor is always better against Empire, Brettonia and Dwarves. In the mirror I think beastmen get so badly wrecked by their inability to kill flyers that I'd go manticore in that match too.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

I think people don't take enough artillery in general when it comes to fighting Dwarfs. They only ever take 2, so if you're Empire and take 4 cannons then Dwarfs have to march over to you while they lose the artillery battle. Which means their flanks open up a lot more for your cav, and they have to walk through your handgunner's range, and they're moving when they eat your infantry charge and don't get their stationary defense bonus.

Plus you can just take empire knights since you don't need elite cav against dwarfs, just cav that happens to have a horse.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

RestRoomLiterature- posted:

never got into multi-player, is there a general meta game that allows for competitive matches or is it unbalanced. What I guess I'm asking is do you need house rules to have fun? I have a feeling you will always see those 2-3 op combos always carrying the fight and making it frustrating and not worth the time.

You need houserules because the game doesn't have any objectives other than wipe out entire enemy army. Thanks to hidden units and a match timer, or the ability of some units to run away for forever, you can end up against some real dickhole opponents that lost but don't allow themselves to just lose. This has been in every total war since Rome 1.

Still, these players are extremely rare, I run into them a lot since I play a lot of matches. In terms of actual balance, you can win with almost every setup but some require a lot more skill to use than others, so you tend to see a smaller pool of effective strategies from newer players or players with bad micro. Also, every comp that isn't sort of a balanced one could find itself hard countered by something and since the game is blind comps, you can get sideswiped and get a guaranteed loss but that requires both of you picked gimmick strats.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Yukitsu posted:

This has been in every total war since Rome 1.

Hey they took a break from it in Shogun 2! Control points on the map and everything.

Apparently their policy is to :effort: the multiplayer exactly one time and never again.

Yukitsu
Oct 11, 2012

Snow=Yuki
Fox=Kitsune
Snow Fox=Yukitsu, ne?

Chomp8645 posted:

Hey they took a break from it in Shogun 2! Control points on the map and everything.

Apparently their policy is to :effort: the multiplayer exactly one time and never again.

You don't remember that they literally had to add that one in because it was so common for people to play like that back then?

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Well yeah but at least they did it, and early on in the life cycle.

That poo poo aint coming this time.

Mukip
Jan 27, 2011

by Reene
I don't think that's a huge issue now, as long as you have a cavalry unit or flying unit to chase down stragglers. Army routs happen pretty regularly in MP.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
How's the balance between spell schools these days? Also, does spell power scale with unit size yet?

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Doctor Schnabel posted:

How's the balance between spell schools these days? Also, does spell power scale with unit size yet?

Spell Balance is improved, but not perfect.

IMO:

Light is easily one of the best Lores, mostly down to Gaze of Shem and Net being insanely buffed last patch for no discernable reason and most of the other spells being at least acceptable.

Fire has become a solid lore with a good mix of spells, biggest remaining disappointment is Flame Tornado, which despite boasting reasonable AP damage is still so slow and prone to throwing units out of it's AOE its unreasonably hard to damage anything with it. Flaming Skull is one of the best vortex spells though, and fireball and both buffs are good so whatever.

Heaven is still mostly damage spells, but it got buffed to the point where most of them are good so it's a decent lore, if a bit overspecialized.

Lore of Beasts is another excellent lore. The passive gives you increased power reserves and you get two very good buffs, a pretty great projectile, a manticore summon, and the best aoe direct damage spell in the game now that Devolve and Final Transmutation got nerfed into the ground.

Death is a bit mediocre now. Spirit Leech is still useable, Purple Sun got buffed substantially, and the debuffs are still solid, but Fate of Bjuna got nerfed to hell and it just isn't amazing at anything anymore.

Lore of Metal is simultaneously somewhat buffed and still easily the worst lore.

For race specific lores:

Lore of Vampires is ridiculously useful, between Gaze of Nagash, Invocation of Nehek, and Wind of Death, you don't really need anything else.

Lore of the Wild is strong but only half the spells are really useful, you want Savage Dominion, Viletide, and Mantle mostly. Nerfed Devolve is decent but not inspiring, Traitor-kin is only good for the mild slow effect, and Bray Scream is straight useless.

Orc Magic is still a lot better than Goblin magic, but Goblin Shamans have a niche for stealth assassinating low-armor units with their missile spell and stalk.

There's no scaling with size and probably never will be but magic overall has been heavily rebalanced. Cooldowns in general are way longer, buffs usually last longer, and vortexes got buffed to being situationally useful sometimes. Direct Damage spells got heavily nerfed in general and Missile Spells got arbitrarily buffed like crazy but I don't expect that to last.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

madmac posted:

Spell Balance is improved, but not perfect.

IMO:

Light is easily one of the best Lores, mostly down to Gaze of Shem and Net being insanely buffed last patch for no discernable reason and most of the other spells being at least acceptable.

Fire has become a solid lore with a good mix of spells, biggest remaining disappointment is Flame Tornado, which despite boasting reasonable AP damage is still so slow and prone to throwing units out of it's AOE its unreasonably hard to damage anything with it. Flaming Skull is one of the best vortex spells though, and fireball and both buffs are good so whatever.

Heaven is still mostly damage spells, but it got buffed to the point where most of them are good so it's a decent lore, if a bit overspecialized.

Lore of Beasts is another excellent lore. The passive gives you increased power reserves and you get two very good buffs, a pretty great projectile, a manticore summon, and the best aoe direct damage spell in the game now that Devolve and Final Transmutation got nerfed into the ground.

Death is a bit mediocre now. Spirit Leech is still useable, Purple Sun got buffed substantially, and the debuffs are still solid, but Fate of Bjuna got nerfed to hell and it just isn't amazing at anything anymore.

Lore of Metal is simultaneously somewhat buffed and still easily the worst lore.

For race specific lores:

Lore of Vampires is ridiculously useful, between Gaze of Nagash, Invocation of Nehek, and Wind of Death, you don't really need anything else.

Lore of the Wild is strong but only half the spells are really useful, you want Savage Dominion, Viletide, and Mantle mostly. Nerfed Devolve is decent but not inspiring, Traitor-kin is only good for the mild slow effect, and Bray Scream is straight useless.

Orc Magic is still a lot better than Goblin magic, but Goblin Shamans have a niche for stealth assassinating low-armor units with their missile spell and stalk.

There's no scaling with size and probably never will be but magic overall has been heavily rebalanced. Cooldowns in general are way longer, buffs usually last longer, and vortexes got buffed to being situationally useful sometimes. Direct Damage spells got heavily nerfed in general and Missile Spells got arbitrarily buffed like crazy but I don't expect that to last.

Orc magic has some great buffs that often get overlooked. "Ere we go!" will win you fights. The direct damage spells are pretty underwhelming, though.

Josef bugman
Nov 17, 2011

Pictured: Poster prepares to celebrate Holy Communion (probablY)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
Have dwarvesrbeen improved at all?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Josef bugman posted:

Have dwarvesrbeen improved at all?
yes, in several ways, most notable runesmiths got massively buffed and now give a bunch of always-active buffs to nearby units

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

Endorph posted:

yes, in several ways, most notable runesmiths got massively buffed and now give a bunch of always-active buffs to nearby units

Note that those buffs are by default NOT selected when you take a Runesmith, so be sure to click them on.

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
It's me, I'm the guy who played half a dozen campaigns before realizing you have to select which units get which banners/runes :saddowns:

Frankly
Jan 7, 2013
I finally got Manny to the point where he can cast Purple Suns nearly every 10 seconds, mana permitting. I nearly wiped two units of Empire Knights which had blobbed up trying to get at my Varghulf just from a lucky cast that just kept wandering through the unit :hellyeah:

Also I'm really late on this but Mannfred is so so much better than Kemmler. You can literally take a full stack of skeletons/zombies/dire wolves as a screen for the murdershow that is Manny and Fluffy. Even my bog-standard Master Necromancer feels better than Kemmler because at least I can put him on a horse (there's still no real reason to use them as generals though). Is there any real reason to use Necromancers of any variety in battle? Even the agent version seems better parked in a high-tier province under construction

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

To be fair, I think one of the runesmith buffs is just missile defense, so you don't have to click that one on when you're facing vampire counts.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

Frankly posted:

I finally got Manny to the point where he can cast Purple Suns nearly every 10 seconds, mana permitting. I nearly wiped two units of Empire Knights which had blobbed up trying to get at my Varghulf just from a lucky cast that just kept wandering through the unit :hellyeah:

Also I'm really late on this but Mannfred is so so much better than Kemmler. You can literally take a full stack of skeletons/zombies/dire wolves as a screen for the murdershow that is Manny and Fluffy. Even my bog-standard Master Necromancer feels better than Kemmler because at least I can put him on a horse (there's still no real reason to use them as generals though). Is there any real reason to use Necromancers of any variety in battle? Even the agent version seems better parked in a high-tier province under construction

In single player? Not really.

In multiplayer you can spec out a necromancer with the always active AOE regen for like <300 gold which is pretty boss.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Even in campaign necromancers can cast Nehek to start, which is all you need for them to be worthwhile. Nehek is the backbone of an undead line.

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
Vox and I played our matches tonight - replays are attached below. Good games, we played a few off the books matches afterwards for fun too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atginxhpnx6t2xl/Goon%20fight%20vs%20Vox%201.replay?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nexqi5ggu8bkhg0/Goon%20fight%20vs%20Vox%202.replay?dl=0

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Mukip posted:

I could certainly arrange a loser's bracket.

Yes hi I would like to sign up to see if I can make the highlight reel again

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Captain Beans posted:

Vox and I played our matches tonight - replays are attached below. Good games, we played a few off the books matches afterwards too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/atginxhpnx6t2xl/Goon%20fight%20vs%20Vox%201.replay?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nexqi5ggu8bkhg0/Goon%20fight%20vs%20Vox%202.replay?dl=0

Congrats man, your victories were well-earned.

Game 2 was phenomenally close. I won't spoil it (though obviously I lost) but it was definitely a better match than the first one.

Matches were:

1) Beastmen (Vox) vs. Bretonnia (Beans)
2) Greenskins (Vox) vs. Empire (Beans)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

We also had a great Vampire Counts vs. Dwarfs bonus match that was also incredibly close if anyone wants another replay.

Asmodai_00
Nov 26, 2007

Vox Nihili posted:

We also had a great Vampire Counts vs. Dwarfs bonus match that was also incredibly close if anyone wants another replay.

:justpost:

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

I am increasingly convinced that "Louen to the face" is a proper answer to everything, even Gorebulls. Minotaurs are deceptively fast.

That second match was hideously close, I thought it was over when he got inside your formation. Proper steam tank use was the real winner, it really anchors a line.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Here's the bonus match.

Dwarfs (Beans) v. Vampire Counts (Vox)

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Why! Why!! Why must you refuse to accept that Dr. Hieronymous Alloy's Genetically Enhanced Cream Corn Is Superior to the Leading Brand on the Market!?!

Morbid Hound
Is there a detailed, advanced-level written guide to playing Beastmen?

I just played around with them for a while on Normal but I don't really feel I understand how to use a lot of the units.

Gors, ok, that's infantry.

Ungors, support infantry.

Minotaurs are my big brawlers.

Centigors are my fast cavalry.

Where do the various beast units fit in, though -- razorgors, warhounds, ? In what situations would I prefer them to Centigors and vice-versa?

And what are some good endgame and midgame army compositions?

Early on it's pretty simple -- everything without Stalk in one spot, stuff with Stalk in a position to encircle, one or two units of warhounds or centigors to sweep around the back and/or chase defeated units.

Later though . .so many choices! Gors with shields, gors without shields; three different kinds of minotaur . .aarg!

rockopete
Jan 19, 2005

Keep in mind that some varieties of Gors and Ungors have Vanguard Deployment, so they can deploy in the neutral zone between the players. I personally ignore Ung/Gors that don't have it unless I have a special reason to take them.
Certain Ungors additionally have the Stalk ability which allows them to move while staying hidden.
Centigors and Warhounds also have Vanguard Deployment, so in total you can have entire infantry and cavalry sections deployed anywhere on the battle map.

Poison Warhounds are my must-have as far as cavalry. Poison provides a major across the board stat debuff, armored or not, and they can fulfill the mop up duties of regular light cavalry.
I haven't bothered with Centigors or Razorgors much, but I'm also playing the mini-campaign which is almost exclusively vs Empire so they may be more useful against other races.

Minotaurs do not have Vanguard but are very fast, almost matching cavalry speeds, which helps make up for this. In sieges this makes them very fast battering rams as they can smash gates, and their great size allows them to plow through the wall of infantry waiting on the other side. I stick with shielded Minotaurs by default unless I'm facing a lot of cavalry or larger ('Large') enemies, in which case I'll take along some of the Great Weapon version.

Get at least one Gorebull per army, a level 9 Gorebull can have incredible auras and army-wide buffs.

I currently have two mid-endgame stacks, each with

Lord
Gorebull
Bray Shaman (Beasts usually)
6 Minotaurs, mainly Shields
2 Warhounds with Poison
4 Gor herd
4 Ungor herd (swords and shields)
1 Cygor

Consider replacing the Ungors with Ungor Raiders for the missiles if fighting lots of flyers.

I haven't super analyzed and min/maxed my armies, but these seem to be working for now. I'm on VH Campaign, H Battle.

Frankly
Jan 7, 2013

Captain Beans posted:

In single player? Not really.

In multiplayer you can spec out a necromancer with the always active AOE regen for like <300 gold which is pretty boss.

ah, poop. I guess it is the Vampire Counts at the end of the day

wiegieman posted:

Even in campaign necromancers can cast Nehek to start, which is all you need for them to be worthwhile. Nehek is the backbone of an undead line.

Pretty much I guess. Though I was sure that Vampire Lords get access to that as well (probably mixing up what Mannfred can get). Nehek is really strong these days though, it's pretty amazing just how much mileage it gives even trash like Zombies during a battle, let alone any of the elite monster units.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

Is there a detailed, advanced-level written guide to playing Beastmen?

I just played around with them for a while on Normal but I don't really feel I understand how to use a lot of the units.

Gors, ok, that's infantry.

Ungors, support infantry.

Minotaurs are my big brawlers.

Centigors are my fast cavalry.

Where do the various beast units fit in, though -- razorgors, warhounds, ? In what situations would I prefer them to Centigors and vice-versa?

And what are some good endgame and midgame army compositions?

Early on it's pretty simple -- everything without Stalk in one spot, stuff with Stalk in a position to encircle, one or two units of warhounds or centigors to sweep around the back and/or chase defeated units.

Later though . .so many choices! Gors with shields, gors without shields; three different kinds of minotaur . .aarg!

i think one is in the OP or one of the first posts

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Tiler Kiwi posted:

i think one is in the OP or one of the first posts

I looked, didn't see for beastmen.

Gitro
May 29, 2013

Frankly posted:

Pretty much I guess. Though I was sure that Vampire Lords get access to that as well (probably mixing up what Mannfred can get). Nehek is really strong these days though, it's pretty amazing just how much mileage it gives even trash like Zombies during a battle, let alone any of the elite monster units.

No, you're right. All VC Lords have Vampirism access, Mannfred also has Death and the vampire hero units have Death but not vampirism. Vamp Lords don't get the regen aura that necromancer lords/heroes do, but they make up for it by being vampire lords. Having a second Nehek caster available ranges from decent to amazing depending on how the fight goes but chances are you're better off using them for their deployment past level 2.

I looked, didn't see for beastmen.

It's the third post down, you have to scroll for a while

quote:

Some beastmen tips (for reference I beat the mini campaign on hard and I'm well into the grand campaign on hard now):

- Raiding is very important, especially in the grand campaign. It's an important secondary source of income and it adds to your fightiness (or whatever the beastmen bray-herd thing is called).

-Get your primary stack to 17 troops ASAP so you can summon your free army. These armies exist to be totally abused, but try not to have them initiate attacks on cities or you don't get the income / horde grown bonus. If you have one that gets too banged up just let it die or disappear so you can start the process towards getting a new one.

-You can go a long long way with a stack of mostly ungors with your starting giant/mino unit, hero, and gorebull. Don't overextend yourself financially by hiring a ton of minotaurs or whatever too early.

-I find it's almost always better to take the money than the horde population growth.

-Encampment is basically a vanish button, so feel free to move about at will in the heart of enemy territory. Raid for a while in high income territories (preferably away from any stacks that you are worried about). Sooner or later the AI will come around to defend the town, which is often a good time to disappear and raze a nearby settlement.

-The moon events are very important and should dictate your strategy. Early on I like to take the 'horde growth, no casualty replacement' option while just raiding a territory with good income for a bunch of turns. If you're about to take some tough cities take the 'lower campaign movement for attack buffs' or the 'heal 50/100% of your army every turn' one. If you have a ton of money and want to hire a lot of troops wait for the 'pay extra for +6 levels' or 'pay -90% for new troops but -25 defense' one. If your army is hurt take casualty replacement one, etc etc.

- Each moon event seems to basically have 3 tiers. For example, the casualty replacement one is 10/50/100 %. No big deal and probably not worth the horde growth penalty at 10% but outright amazing at 100%. Some are amazing at the high levels and terrible at the low levels.

-I've had more success just cruising around the map raiding and destroying settlements here and there than I had initially trying to pave the earth like I used to with Chaos. Sometimes it's better to pass up settlements that aren't built up and come back and get them later.

-Every army needs a gorebull. Not only are they amazing in a fight, their buffs are just insane. +15 armor and +20% missile resist for everything around him? +20 leadership? Umm, yes please.

- If you are being agent swarmed just encamp all your armies for a few turns and they will all wander away.

-Blue line is great for beastmen LL. The upkeep bonus, raiding bonus, horde growth, and lightning attack are all great. IMO the red line is easily ignored, but that is just my preference.

-Try to build the upkeep reducing building after you've covered your bases. I'm still experimenting but what I like so far is something like this progression to start:
base building to max ASAP, ungor/gor (you start with this), minotaur, shaman, upkeep(1), mino(2), ungor/gor(2). After that I like to get the basic buff building (+armor +attack) and fill the other ones out before getting upkeep(2). Anything after that is just gravy (I usually go giant because giants are fun).

- Have your second army build the poison hounds thing for Khazrak's quest (also he needs to recruit a shaman which is why I always build that building with him, also shaman are pretty good). Chaos spawn are ok but I think minos are pretty much better at everything. I'm also not that impressed by razorgors, and even though centigors are fun I think the other things I mentioned are better.

- Research the horde growth first. After that I go for the +raiding/razing income techs, but the +10% speed is great too (and the preceeding tech is a huge buff to mino weapon strength). Pretty sure after that I went to the + casualty replacement and -33% recruit cost techs.

- Use the forest movement thing to save time crossing rivers and mountains and such, but always be careful because it leaves you open to attack and people can intercept you just like underway travel. I prefer to move in ambush stance and encamp or raid most of the time.

I'd say that getting ungor herds and minotaurs are more important than maxing the base horde building and I'd go for the +15 un/gor attack tech before the income ones but that's about it. The +10 attack/defense for heroes and lords is also good, can't remember if it's on the way to growth or not. Go blue on the lords, get the -upkeep to 3, 1 in +income, then lightning strike and max growth, max +income then go to the top line for slug skin (especially if you have minotaurs), the red line for +vigour or the combat line to be basically unstoppable. I've never put my lord on a chariot, don't know how well it works.

2 high-end hordes both with the maxed upkeep building, upkeep reduction on lords and the reduction from the recruitment buildings can be income positive without raiding. It's hilarious.

Malagor has some amazing top tree skills, a total of -9 leadership to all enemies in the region is amazing, +30 winds is great and I don't know what Crowfather does past the first point but it looks cool.

Gitro fucked around with this message at 05:56 on Aug 15, 2016

Frankly
Jan 7, 2013
Well, RIP necromancers! Vampire Lords + every other VC hero are a lot of fun in combat anyway so it's no big loss. I'll just ball up my Necromancer Lord in some sort of mad, cackling and self-healing cavalry deathball for a bit of fun later on in the campaign.

Treat Razorgors as Boar Boyz, they really need a solid charge into heavy infantry to shine as their combat stats are rubbish and there's other options for dealing with light infantry/skirmishers. Minotaurs seem fill a lot of the same roles though, but the pigs are probably a lot cheaper and have wider disruption?

Centigors are your proper cavalry flavours with a twist - they'll never get tired so long as their leadership remains intact. So they're naturally excellent at cycle-charging for days, hunting down routers or just going for long flanks to get at artillery in the backlines. Chaos Hounds are already brilliant and cheaper for the latter two, so you'll bring Centigors for the charges and harassment the Throwing Axe variants bring. Having a fresh unit of light cavalry guaranteed late in the battle is pretty excellent.

e: vvv Oh for sure, Children of the Night is one of the stealthiest Good Skills in the entire game. I think people get caught up on Spirit Leech/Bjuna coming from the multiplayer scene but Dreadknight, Soulblight and Purple Sun are really good spells for VC's in campaign

Frankly fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Aug 15, 2016

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Keep in mind that the second level of Children of the Night (a blue skill) gives you +1 vampire hero slots. Vampire power couples won my first campaign, since death magic is so solid.

Hieronymous Alloy
Jan 30, 2009

Morbid Hound

Gitro posted:

It's the third post down, you have to scroll for a while

Thanks! I was on my phone so didn't see it.

Obstacle2
Dec 21, 2004
feels good man
Classic Fascist won our matches, 2-1.

Had no idea how badly nerfed Fate of Bjuna was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gitro
May 29, 2013
Aside from Xereus, what are the best Death spells nowadays? Spirit Leech seemed usable still if not anywhere near as dramatic as it used to be, I've cast soulblight a couple of times but I didn't see it do too much. How good is Aspect of the Dreadknight? Giving a unit terror seems like it could be really useful but I don't think I've ever remembered to use it over a nehek or something.

• Locked thread