Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
god I hated that show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.
I did not get a street bike until college, and had to buy my own car at 16. I was making union apprentice money though, so that is quite an advantage over most teens.

Wiccan Wasteland
Oct 15, 2012

True gamers play anime games.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
True Gamers spend more time complaining about games online than playing them.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy
True Gamers consume only soylent

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Second paying gig I ever got was a commercial for G4

https://youtu.be/NQFDzn9jQKY

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The only good gaming commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldqAOiV0e4

The lion was not supposed to do that.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
TRUE gamers don't play games; they don't have time to because they're busy defending ethics in gaming journalism

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Dubious posted:

*gasp*

dont put me on nerd trial

Live by the Cord, Die by the Cord

:pervert:

Its Rinaldo fucked around with this message at 22:30 on Apr 21, 2017

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftYngLJPpnw

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

Spoeank posted:

TRUE gamers don't play games; they don't have time to because they're busy espousing white nationalist ideals on twitch

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

It's the eye creme man

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
My boss shot me a text asking if I needed a burrito as she was stopping by a taco bus on her way in. I answered a question one of my staff needed and sent a yes reply with my order. Not even two minutes tops since I got the first text. She replies sorry already left. When she got in she ate it in my office in front of me

Am I justified in leading a murderous coup I feel like I am

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
eat her taco

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Tell her tacos make her look fat

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Whack it.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Nice av/post combo

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I can't believe I set myself up to get dunked so easily :ughh:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

The only good gaming commercial:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tldqAOiV0e4

The lion was not supposed to do that.

Is there a more defining representation of a single era in pop culture history than Steve-O advertising an DS

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Some friends and I watched some Jackass a few weeks ago. It still holds up but it's sad as hell knowing how their lives are now.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Wiccan Wasteland posted:

True gamers play anime games.

True Anime Fans.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Some friends and I watched some Jackass a few weeks ago. It still holds up but it's sad as hell knowing how their lives are now.

Are any of them doing badly besides Bam? I know Steve-O cleaned himself up and Ryan Dunn died, but I figured the rest were doing okay.

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Is there a more defining representation of a single era in pop culture history than Steve-O advertising an DS

Mel where you been anyway?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Going back to shooters, I want to talk about Army of Two for a minute as one of the truly funny video games.

The game tries to have serious themes like 9/11 and the rise of PMC's (as in, how good they are), but the two main characters are just walking around with gold plated machine guns and customizable hockey masks dapping each other and saying LADIES LIFT YOUR SHIRTS after you gun down like dozens of chinese / taliban / whatever soldiers.

Like one of the levels you parachute into this terrorist base into Afghanistan which apparently has a ton of giant rockets ready to fire, and you're just going Ass2Ass slowmo spinning with your partner as strapped up suicide bombers are running at you.... in the middle of a sprawling military base / cave complex.

50 Cent Blood on the Sand is also a very funny game, for similar reasons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSXldDcLdY

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

fsif posted:

Long story

Ransoms and daring rescues were involved

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

No Irish Need Imply posted:

Who could have ever guessed a bunch of drunks injuring themselves for amusement might not end well

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

fsif posted:

his rascal broke on his way to pick up his preorder

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

fsif posted:

Key got stuck on his typing computer.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

johnny knoxville destroyed his dinger but he seems to be pretty happy all together

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Forgotten gem: Gunstar Heroes.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I have never played Call of Duty

I will continue not to play Call of Duty

Time will roll on in an impersonal and uncaring universe

and one day we will all die

At the end of my life I will not die; god will merely turn the universe's lights off.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
I was a big fan of some of the lesser known n64 games, like Blast Corps, Extreme G, Shadows of the Empire, and Diddy Kong Racing.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

I was a big fan of some of the lesser known n64 games, like Blast Corps, Extreme G, Shadows of the Empire, and Diddy Kong Racing.

Long after I forget my the names of my family members, I will still remember the location of every loving challenge point, Stormtrooper, and probe droid in the Gall canyons...

And every other level.

LEGO Genetics
Oct 8, 2013

She growls as she storms the stadium
A villain mean and rough
And the cops all shake and quiver and quake
as she stabs them with her cuffs
Still waiting for that Jet Force Gemini sequel.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

LEGO Genetics posted:

Still waiting for that Jet Force Gemini sequel.

my man

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

I used a new pillow last night. It cost fifty dollars on Amazon and it changed my life.

ZenVulgarity
Oct 9, 2012

I made the hat by transforming my zen

Ehud posted:

I used a new pillow last night. It cost fifty dollars on Amazon and it changed my life.

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mEY-ESKp7-fHbNDkeHzG_qQ.jpg

Was it something like this but with Ryan Tannehill

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

yeah but shredded memory foam!

A Man and his dog
Oct 24, 2013

by R. Guyovich
Should have went goose feather...

Smdh.

Adbot