Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
*files foia requests in 50 states*

heh got ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I did a thing
Mar 23, 2017

On the chest of a barmaid in Sale, were tattooed the prices of ale. And on her behind for the sake of the blind, was the same information in braille.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

so whats new found ALLY glenn beck up to these days

https://twitter.com/glennbeck/status/882708697729912836

Beck is so mad that Alex Jones stole his audience of rubes

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

http://i.imgur.com/6SFXWlf.gifv

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Robert Plant posted:

What the gently caress is actually going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I was more saying "what the gently caress is wrong with you" re: pence's claim that they got.. publicly available data??????

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

where can I send my resume

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

I bet Glenn Beck is super salty that his craziness peaks pre-Trump and he fell into the sea like Icharus, instead of making land, like fat balding chili eating Daedalus

Hey I should play deus ex again

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Epic High Five posted:

Mr. Satan managed to stay relevant despite being immediately outclassed. He defeated Buu in a way! What did those Ginyu punks do? Nada that's what, probably hanging out in neo-Earth bars bragging about made up stories

they had a whole choreographed entrance and dances and stuff

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Schnorkles posted:

southpark has a fundamental need for boring neoliberalism so they can bothsideism until our brains dribble out of our ears.

donald trump destroying the facade and turning them into whiny assholes has been great

It's dumb though because if any show could disassemble stuff like cereal chanting nazis who guzzle gorilla cum, it is/was South Park. I don't know if I expected better of them because they've always had dumb opinions, but I wish they didn't.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Nichael posted:

It's dumb though because if any show could disassemble stuff like cereal chanting nazis who guzzle gorilla cum, it is/was South Park.

i do think it'd be good if they did a season about the pepe's being weird losers but i don't think they will

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

A Handed Missus
Aug 6, 2012

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

lmbo now somebody photoshop it with Trump's face instead

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Schnorkles posted:

I was more saying "what the gently caress is wrong with you" re: pence's claim that they got.. publicly available data??????

the publicly available data is only available to the public if people working at agencies bound by nothing more than marks on paper deign to acquiesce to the request;

it is entirely possible for people to just dig in their heals and halt or slow down the bureaucracy, never mind any jurisdictional or legal challenges that might be made

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

MariusLecter posted:

they had a whole choreographed entrance and dances and stuff

Ya and then they got dumpstered, big league, like the backup dancers they turned out to be

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Nichael posted:

It's dumb though because if any show could disassemble stuff like cereal chanting nazis who guzzle gorilla cum, it is/was South Park. I don't know if I expected better of them because they've always had dumb opinions, but I wish they didn't.

Admiral Ray posted:

i do think it'd be good if they did a season about the pepe's being weird losers but i don't think they will

lol they'd never betray their brethren

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Nichael posted:

i agree with the earlier post from reddit or w/e, but it's also always fundamentally about a sense of superiority. There's a real smugness to the "u morons u just don't get that its all the same" and donald trump has pretty clearly burnt that entire house down and they can't adapt so they'll just whine about it and ignore him

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Nichael posted:

That's like, most of their viewership now though?

Does South Park even count as millennial comedy nowadays since it's a show by two burnout gen-x white rich dudes?

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

Mr. Satan managed to stay relevant despite being immediately outclassed. He defeated Buu in a way! What did those Ginyu punks do? Nada that's what, probably hanging out in neo-Earth bars bragging about made up stories

you raise a drat good point

Mr. Satan did do it, but you know my heart goes out to the Ginyu Force

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless

Al! posted:

he was a crying italian in redface

or maybe he was an italian-american who assimilated into native american culture

u dont know!!!!!!!

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Ash1138 posted:

lmao at glenn beck jumping on the conspiracy theory gravy train

what a whore

Remember had bad dems thought he had changed his ways?

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

quote:

“That’s why they didn’t find any children in the pizza place,” Glenn said. “They’ve just been shipped to Mars.”

amazing

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

Addamere posted:

the publicly available data is only available to the public if people working at agencies bound by nothing more than marks on paper deign to acquiesce to the request;

it is entirely possible for people to just dig in their heals and halt or slow down the bureaucracy, never mind any jurisdictional or legal challenges that might be made

in a lot of cases there are laws on the books that they must reply with requests for publicly available voter information, some states u have to pay a fee too but if u do they have to provide within a certain timeframe.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Schnorkles posted:

i agree with the earlier post from reddit or w/e, but it's also always fundamentally about a sense of superiority. There's a real smugness to the "u morons u just don't get that its all the same" and donald trump has pretty clearly burnt that entire house down and they can't adapt so they'll just whine about it and ignore him

the twin jokers, equal opportunity destroyers, bending the knee to daddy trump, :sad:

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Man you know what's great about that Pence tweet is that there's 13 states that are like, "No gently caress you, you can't even have the publicly available data that anyone can have just by asking for it."

Ash1138
Sep 29, 2001

Get up, chief. We're just gettin' started.

etalian posted:

lol yeah

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

zen death robot posted:

Does South Park even count?

I'm not sure. Like wtf is Comedy Central about nowadays anyway? I'm not sure. Uh Trevor Noah? lmao

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

deadgoon posted:

the crying indian in that one ancient commerical is my spirit animal

He was Italian.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
as a god fearing leftist and anime fan, i feel very conflicted whenever animes culturally appropriate christian symbols and stories

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

etalian posted:

remember when Sam Bee interviewed him and was like "wow, the left and right aren't so different after all"

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Weeping Wound posted:

you raise a drat good point

Mr. Satan did do it, but you know my heart goes out to the Ginyu Force

That's just spandex brainwashing, Dr. WEARY prescribes a dozen watchings of the episodes where Buu and Satan are healing a sick puppy

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

fits my needs posted:

I'm not sure. Like wtf is Comedy Central about nowadays anyway? I'm not sure. Uh Trevor Noah? lmao

hasn't been the same since they dropped crank yankers and shorties watching shorties

MysteriousStranger
Mar 3, 2016
My "vacation" is a euphemism for war tourism in Ukraine for some "bloody work" to escape my boring techie job and family.

Ask me about my warcrimes.

New DooM game sounding good.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

Man you know what's great about that Pence tweet is that there's 13 states that are like, "No gently caress you, you can't even have the publicly available data that anyone can have just by asking for it."

^^

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Epic High Five posted:

That's just spandex brainwashing, Dr. WEARY prescribes a dozen watchings of the episodes where Buu and Satan are healing a sick puppy

oh no that's so sad :ohdear:

they shot the dog and Mr. Satan got real fuckin' serious

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

PostNouveau posted:

those are all california

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

fits my needs posted:

Review and Nathan For You were the funniest shows on TV for those few seasons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

petit choux
Feb 24, 2016

Sexual Lorax posted:

errbody got to sleep sometime even the idiot queen of my heart

And of mine. xoxoxoxoxoxolg!

• Locked thread