Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Song For The Deaf
Aug 10, 2006

I HAVE TO USE MY SOUND SWORD NOW.
I thought more of the content from the live Candlenights show would have made it to air.

The SadLibs gag with the cards was really funny in person. But the real kicker was Griffin admitting that he hit the mayor's car with his car while they were setting up for the show. I thought they would work that in, given their whole dynamic with the Mayor already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

gently caress the show was really good. Really hope they get to do more.

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
cockroaches arent predators griffin read a BOOK

Troposphere
Jul 11, 2005

psycho killer
qu'est-ce que c'est?
it was cool of the mayor to play along so much. what a good show, I want more!

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
it's an extremely good show. I think episode 2 might be my favourite, if only for the Safety Town mayhem sequence.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Sisal Two-Step posted:

it's an extremely good show. I think episode 2 might be my favourite, if only for the Safety Town mayhem sequence.
Safety Town benefits from Extreme Wife Cameos, as well as just being what it is.

Do we know who Travis's Beagle Boys are? I kind of just figured he planned to snatch a car or else something heavy from the start so came correct.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

I think my favorite standalone bit was Justin and Travis in the secret tunnel, and then Griffin in the secret tunnel.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

Kenny Logins posted:

Safety Town benefits from Extreme Wife Cameos, as well as just being what it is.

Do we know who Travis's Beagle Boys are? I kind of just figured he planned to snatch a car or else something heavy from the start so came correct.
I love it so much because it's such a good showcase of three brothers just running amok and loving with each other, egging each other on. Just a trio of overgrown kids in a little play town.

Justin makes a very convincing sheriff.

kidcoelacanth posted:

I think my favorite standalone bit was Justin and Travis in the secret tunnel, and then Griffin in the secret tunnel.

Yes, this was also very good.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

I think the single funniest thing is Justin saying "water!" and the bottle just bouncing off his hand and he doesn't miss a beat and just says the line. I love him

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

I need screen grabs of Griffin's faces while he shows off his electronic resume to the bros.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/vanillavial/status/832438227327995905

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

purple death ray posted:

I think the single funniest thing is Justin saying "water!" and the bottle just bouncing off his hand and he doesn't miss a beat and just says the line. I love him
I will agree that was extremely good and actually made the scene better.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Also, starting tomorrow, Seeso is putting up some bonus footage and bloopers.

BigRed0427
Mar 23, 2007

There's no one I'd rather be than me.

Waffleman_ posted:

Also, starting tomorrow, Seeso is putting up some bonus footage and bloopers.

How do you tell whats a blooper with the boys?

El Padrino
Dec 24, 2005

No es nada personal, solo negocios.
Gonna guess it'll be whatever didn't make the cut.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Song For The Deaf posted:

I thought more of the content from the live Candlenights show would have made it to air.

My guess: They hold that for a "holiday special" later this year that also serves to hype the upcoming season (Assuming they film and release it around the same timeframe.)

Having just finished the season, all I can say: WOW!
Seeso sucks!

(Also I really want the full story of why they got booted from Safety Town.)

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

JethroMcB posted:

My guess: They hold that for a "holiday special" later this year that also serves to hype the upcoming season (Assuming they film and release it around the same timeframe.)

Seeso sucks!

my only real complaint is that Safety Town wasn't just its own episode

Xad
Jul 2, 2009

"Either Sonic is God, or could kill God, and I do not care if there is a difference!"

College Slice

For anyone that can't read Japanese: The red text across the MBMBAM text says "Zag"

Also just finished watching the show with one of my friends, and we both loved the poo poo out of it. My two favorite episodes are definitely 2 and 4, Safety Town and Griffin's constant dabbing killed me!

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

Justin McElroy was born to wear a crown and cape on a parade car. He has the exact attributes required to be a Parade King.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

JethroMcB posted:

Seeso sucks!

According to an interview (with Uproxx I think?) it's because Travis and his rowdy boys moved the batteries.

What sucks imo is that the ARG clips are also region locked.

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

Sisal Two-Step posted:

What sucks imo is that the ARG clips are also region locked.

I can watch the ARG clips no problem? (in :canada: )

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

Two episodes of bloopers are on Seeso. Justin really loves laughing at jokes that aren't that funny and it's great

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

So how do people who get seeso through Amazon Prime access this bonus stuff?

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

Scudworth posted:

I can watch the ARG clips no problem? (in :canada: )

:mexico: here and I could see the ARG clips

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Justin trying to say, "Travis McElroy: College Giggilo" made me laugh so hard that the final bullshit fluid from my lungs came out.

Thanks boys. I can finally breathe.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

purple death ray posted:

So how do people who get seeso through Amazon Prime access this bonus stuff?

Yeah, I'm not seeing them either.

poor life choice
Jul 21, 2006

Spaced God posted:

Two episodes of bloopers are on Seeso. Justin really loves laughing at jokes that aren't that funny and it's great

episodes like, full-length episode episodes?

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

poor life choice posted:

episodes like, full-length episode episodes?

No, the Ghoulsmashers blooper reel is listed on the Seeso site as 8 minutes

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal
Personal Pan Gaea is an all-time pun.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
did someone say mashup fan art?

http://scarletify.tumblr.com/post/157336309402/magnus-does-a-hit-on-taako

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

bunky posted:

Yeah, I'm not seeing them either.

For anybody else still looking, this is on Amazon under "Highlights- My Brother, My Brother, and Me". It was quite a bit down on a search for the show itself and is not accessible from the other six episodes in any way that I can see.

misadventurous
Jun 26, 2013

the wise gem bowed her head solemnly and spoke: "theres actually zero difference between good & bad quartzes. you imbecile. you fucking moron"

purple death ray posted:

Agreed except i mean "the single funniest thing of anything"

Assuming that's not already what you meant

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Blizzard's pretty cool

https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/836294247733055488

ElNarez
Nov 4, 2009
It is happening. The Fushigi Art Revolution is happening. It's a new era of Fushigi, right here in twenty serpentine.

https://twitter.com/fribble_pyknic/status/836406020188483585

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

How is that the first one of those I've seen since that episode

Luneshot
Mar 10, 2014

Justin is completely unintelligible when he's laughing in those blooper reels. I kinda love it.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

So Travis started playing WoW.

He's on Raandyy's server.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
i really love the moment at the cult gathering where the boys are hugging all the followers, except clint, who reaches out his arms but is never embraced as he looks expectantly at Justin, who passes him by without a second glance

also charlie is gonna have some weird subliminal memories of these events as she gets older

Raserys fucked around with this message at 04:42 on Feb 28, 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Raserys posted:

i really love the moment at the cult gathering where the boys are hugging all the followers, except clint, who reaches out his arms but is never embraced as he looks expectantly at Justin, who passes him by without a second glance

also charlie is gonna have some weird subliminal memories of these events as she gets older

"I don't get it doc, I have these dreams about giant tarantulas rampaging in some place called Neo-Duckberg?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Serf
May 5, 2011

"Travis McElroy, College Gigolo" had me laughing as hard as Justin. I hope they keep putting our bloopers for a while.