Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:

DerekSmartymans posted:

it was the only time I ever cried at a reality TV show

ER wasn’t real, hope that helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
is that a moon belt from the athanor or something. lmao. goosefleet should have done another blops prospect drop to suck down that sweet r64 or whatever moon was actually worth fighting over this time

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
yeah, but the athanor was blown up during the fight. No-one really cared about the moon

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Kaysette posted:

ER wasn’t real, hope that helps

:thejoke:

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
well, someone did.

Erulisse
Feb 12, 2019

A bad poster trying to get better.

FirstnameLastname posted:

my tail bone is Not broken and i Can sit in a chair and stuff now so I'll be able to get stuff handled soon btw just a up dater

please heal ur arse and loving ANSWER MY DISCORD PMS

tia

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Erulisse posted:

please heal ur arse and loving ANSWER MY DISCORD PMS

tia

How’d this clown get into the Logi channel?!?

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Larry Parrish posted:

vertical ships are cringe. this post made by the pancake/triangle alliance. because tracking is also cringe

:wrong:
And just like that, the first goose schism begins

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

ShaneMacGowansTeeth posted:

So there was a dread brawl in Pure Blind, but more importantly, one player would not be denied their goddamn right to munch rocks while big things are blowing up around them

Any thing for that sweet, sweet moon goo.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

my tail bone is Not broken and i Can sit in a chair and stuff now so I'll be able to get stuff handled soon btw just a up dater

I've got a bunch of people on goonfleet trying to contact you as well - let me know when you're good and i'll send you their contact information

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022
with the (repeated) death of goonmetrics i have made this meme, thank you for your service you beautiful market api

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
ashes to ashes, dust to dust, goonmetrics to goonmemes

Techno
Jul 13, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Feliday Melody posted:

You could add Am0k to this too. We are very nice.

In Ascendance we are very chill

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I'm not adding every goddamn also-ran Imperium hellhole to the OP.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ascendence is the corp that I only see on insta cloaking/tethering ishtars in goonspace

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

this webforum claims to be goons but karmafleet is excluded from your list of goon corporations?

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

Rudeboy Detective posted:

this webforum claims to be goons but karmafleet is excluded from your list of goon corporations?

Boy, do you have some posts to catch up on on this thread.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Rust Martialis posted:

Boy, do you have some posts to catch up on on this thread.

yeah, true goon erasure by the look of it...

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

KF recruits from r/eve of all places.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

its almost like goon originally referred to a member of this very forum and then made its way to eve from here or something

weird

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm doing a bit, poorly

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

Techno posted:

In Ascendance we are very chill

what are some cool posts that the members of ascendo or whatever make??

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

gently caress Karmafleet.

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
Edit: Nevermind, move along.

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

The day karmafleet gets added to the OP is the day I make a good post.

So, never.

Libluini
May 18, 2012

I gravitated towards the Greens, eventually even joining the party itself.

The Linke is a party I grudgingly accept exists, but I've learned enough about DDR-history I can't bring myself to trust a party that was once the SED, a party leading the corrupt state apparatus ...
Grimey Drawer
I swear I will personally hack into the forums and add them to the list, exactly 1 full day after the servers died and Something Awful is forever gone.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

A goose found a synde gang running a site in a c5

So we did the only reasonable thing we could do: dock up and get safe grab a couple bombers and annoy the poo poo out of them:honk: We got several good bomb hits off on them but werent able to get any kills, but we did manage to kill their MTU and pop the drifter wreck before they could loot it. They were not thrilled

If youre not subbed and still enough of an eve addict to be reading this thread, consider coming to live in wormholes with a bunch of terrible geese:shobon:

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.
Asher announced a stormbringer doctrine yesterday at the fireside.

I predict we will delete an enemy fleet or delete our own fleet. But I guess I repeated myself there.

MRC48B
Apr 2, 2012

Finally, a fleet comp that is known to be effective against Delta Sqad.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been waiting for someone to come up for an actual use for EDENCOM ships. The only use-case I've heard of so far besides krabbing that actually sounds viable is in hole control cuz a strat for reinforcing during evictions is to slide a ton of yolo shuttles in through frigate holes, and you can theoretically use skybreakers to catch a lot of those if you blap the bubble or something.

Dunno if anyone's actually tested it, though. I look forward to stealing this dumbass meme fit from someone and then not ever using it

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

andromache posted:

Asher announced a stormbringer doctrine yesterday at the fireside.

I predict we will delete an enemy fleet or delete our own fleet. But I guess I repeated myself there.

any bets this was pushed by the new head of imperium fleet command, progodlegend?

andromache
Aug 27, 2009

Lawful Neutral Paper Pusher Elemental.

ded posted:

any bets this was pushed by the new head of imperium fleet command, progodlegend?

I mean Asher was about as giddy as a schoolgirl waiting for her prom date announcing it in illum, so I feel like it was all him.

Outside of the week PGL joined I don’t think I’ve seen or heard a thing from him. Been pretty much a non-event.

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

I've been waiting for someone to come up for an actual use for EDENCOM ships. The only use-case I've heard of so far besides krabbing that actually sounds viable is in hole control cuz a strat for reinforcing during evictions is to slide a ton of yolo shuttles in through frigate holes, and you can theoretically use skybreakers to catch a lot of those if you blap the bubble or something.

Dunno if anyone's actually tested it, though. I look forward to stealing this dumbass meme fit from someone and then not ever using it

they've been used to good effect by goryn for like 18 months

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

Larry Parrish posted:

I’ve heard of two uses of edencom ships outside of krabbing:

The amarr fw side used sky breakers pretty effectively to kill large fleets of t1 frigates, which led them to be quite effective and gain a lot of ground (this was before the fw changes, by the way.)

The other way I have heard is that small groups (4-5) of stormbringers were used to camp high traffic wormholes near jita and kill explo ships, they just had another friendly stormbringer locked so as soon as anything appeared on the overview they hit f1 and kill it, no lock time required.

Haven’t heard of any other real uses until our new zappyfleet(tm.) on one hand I do think they’re pretty cool and have some benefits but on the other they can be kinda bad.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
We've been talking about how the Skybreaker might be good for WH, it's allign time is what we need, need to look at lock time, but as a venture/prospect hunter it looks like a decent option.

I've seen them knocking about in low sec miner hunting a fair few times

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

andromache posted:

I mean Asher was about as giddy as a schoolgirl waiting for her prom date announcing it in illum, so I feel like it was all him.

Outside of the week PGL joined I don’t think I’ve seen or heard a thing from him. Been pretty much a non-event.

Yeah there was huge noise when he joined but I haven’t heard a peep from him since then, I assume he’s ratting.

I mean so far since joining he’s… lost a weirdly fit flycatcher in pure blind and a couple of shuttles in wormholes?

floppyspud
Jul 21, 2022

learnincurve posted:

We've been talking about how the Skybreaker might be good for WH, it's allign time is what we need, need to look at lock time, but as a venture/prospect hunter it looks like a decent option.

I've seen them knocking about in low sec miner hunting a fair few times

Yeah for killing groups of ships with equally applied dps (to get past the triglav spider tanking that they were designed for, eve lore nerds unite) they’re pretty unbeatable.

Maybe use a sabre to uncloak and bubble, then warp in a few skybreakers? But if it’s more than 1 venture/whatever the single sabre isn’t gonna be able to hold then down so idk.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
you would be astounded at how many people don't pay attention when mining, even in LS and WH, same as hacking the regular sites in SOE ships - which are a silly thing to be using when the Helios exists.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i started buying faction warp scrams instead of long point for basically every ship i fly after 2 ventures in a row just warped off but now after weeks of ganking people in lowsec and wormholes nobody has even tried to run. lol.