Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

cubes are stored in the balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

Jon Irenicus posted:

tell me about then ALIEN ALLOYS

the current hotness is SUPERCONDUCTIVE HUMAN ALLOYS

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

blatman posted:

cubes are stored in the balls

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i have a sighting story from a few years ago that still bothers me. i was walking with the baby carriage north in the park in summer 2019, the sun was behind me and not a factor. it was a clear day. perfect visibilty and over the top of the hospital my eye catches a glare, a reflection of light. like at all angles its invisible but if i look at it just the right way its like a bright point of light. so i stop in my tracks and just watch for 5 mins and it just stays there, probably 50-100 ft directly over the tallest building in the area. i looked above and below thinking it had to be attached to something but it wasnt and i tried to convince myself it was just a weird drone or ballon on a wire or piece of trash but it was completely motionless and very uncomfortable to look at. my kid was like 2 and wanted to go and i was getting bored and starting to think if it wasnt moving it wasnt special and probably always going to be there as some explainable part of the building i just had no idea about so we went home and left it there in the sky. that was the only time i saw it.

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

really good post / poster synergy

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

If you've been bird-brained all day it might be a good time to express gratitude to the sky.

Though I will warn you that it raises more questions than it answers.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

lue lue Mellon

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

Is grusch a qanon guy

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Stairmaster posted:

Is grusch a qanon guy

No

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Is he Q

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I think my friend has him confused for someone else then. Whose the UFO guy who is saying poo poo about the Vatican

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

The la lue li le lo

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Stairmaster posted:

I think my friend has him confused for someone else then. Whose the UFO guy who is saying poo poo about the Vatican

It's Grusch. The Vatican report (that they held the "bell-shaped" UFO craft that the USA forcibly took from Fascist Italy in the 1930s) has multiple corroboration, but Grusch is the most recent person reporting it, so all the mainstream outlets are reporting it as if it's come wholesale out of his mouth.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

The Saucer Hovers posted:

its 2023 you can have a little nuts as a treat

lol

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
https://twitter.com/psychotronica_/status/1684408422513487872?s=20

Mr. Barnesworth
Jun 28, 2008

I said GOOD DAY, sir!
SQORBS

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

They made it sound like grusch was saying the Vatican was the illuminati lol

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYjMJxMF-bU

A favorite.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

are the inter dimensional beings and merpeople mutually exclusive theories?

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

Nothing is off-limits here.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

Mean Baby posted:

If they are using trans-medium craft and they are making drone Greys to do work on land it would make sense that they are making drone merpeople to work in the ocean

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Zisky posted:

Did you actually look? There are articles on CNN, wsj, nyt, a host of others and also radio/local news.

plus the Guardian live blogged the entire thing

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

This thread owns. Sometimes I make a shitpost then look at it afterwards and think "You know what, I could actually be right"

Tekne
Feb 15, 2012

It's-a me, motherfucker

we will get our first look at a bird when a hasty base transfer causes it to slide off a semi trailer in the middle of a busy city intersection

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

"Since 2021 all UAP videos are classified as secret or above"

Secret isn't that high, I have a secret clearance and I dont even work in a scif. Secret is just above unclassified sensitive material and below top secret which has like 3 more levels above it or something idk I just have to do those dumb trainings

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Slavvy posted:

The three hundred foot red rectangle is new I'm pretty sure
Imagine how utterly insane I would look if I made this claim 3 months ago: "An F-18 pilot will testifying about a red rectangle the size of a football field hovering over Vandenberg Air Force Base at a congressional hearing. AOC will casually ask how to obtain classified records to investigate it further."

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/1684268712889847809?s=20

I can't tell if he was trying to say "aliens are harming humans" or "gov is harming humans" here?

helta
Jun 16, 2018

going back to my roots

https://pdfhost.io/v/gR8lAdgVd_Uap_Timeline_Prepared_By_Anon

200 page report that was given to newsnation/congress yesterday. Seems to be all public domain info

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

Imagine how utterly insane I would look if I made this claim 3 months ago: "An F-18 pilot will testifying about a red rectangle the size of a football field hovering over Vandenberg Air Force Base at a congressional hearing. AOC will casually ask how to obtain classified records to investigate it further."

I specifically remember getting into an extended discussion with WEH last summer about a massive rust-red cube/rectangle appearing in the sky at a beach somewhere.

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

I saw that A.D. After Disclosure by Dolan is free on Audible. Gonna give that a listen lol

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Jon Irenicus posted:

tell me about then ALIEN ALLOYS

They are fundamental to building laser weapons, basic armour and lead to other technologies, I recommend researching them immediately

D-Pad posted:

I do sometimes wonder if we ever get Neurolink like technology and can communicate with basically a mind meld what that will mean for people like this.

Good god I hope not

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

The Grey posted:

https://twitter.com/michaelshermer/status/1684268712889847809?s=20

I can't tell if he was trying to say "aliens are harming humans" or "gov is harming humans" here?

I thought Grusch's response to that was "both"

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Pooky posted:

They're still running direct hydraulic systems for flaps and whatnot? I've assumed that all the flight stick inputs are electronic.

to my understanding yes the people who know what the gently caress they're doing have continued to insist that pilots have direct manual control in the absence of electronics, the stick just doesn't work as well without them. no clue whether the f-35 abandoned this principle, wouldn't surprise me but any military aircraft designed during the cold war (which the f-18 was) was intended to continue operating even if it caught the edge of a nuke and was EMP blasted

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

lmao every single Rational Skeptic interacting with this event has been massively loving cringe even from a neutral POV

punished milkman
Dec 5, 2018

would have won
i gotta see some alien pics

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

Mean Baby posted:

https://whatsupwithufos.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Exo_Studies.pdf

please go to page nine / Table three and you can see the nice chart that lists the possibilities of both

merpeople less common

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

huge huge vibes of incredibly smart people telling you Putin would never invade ; Covid was just the flu ; Trump would never ever win the general ; Trump would never win the primary

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

helta posted:

https://pdfhost.io/v/gR8lAdgVd_Uap_Timeline_Prepared_By_Anon

200 page report that was given to newsnation/congress yesterday. Seems to be all public domain info

I wonder who put this together and if anyone from congress actually read it?

I pulled it open to a random entry:

quote:

Journalist George Knapp says Alfred O’Donnell, a formersenior manager at EG&G, a defense contractor that managed Area 51, told him “they” had a flying saucer recovered in New Mexico. EG&G also had a “live being” who looked human, kind of like Ross Perot and not the classic gray alien.

Pie in the Sky
Apr 16, 2009

whoops here we go again

SKULL.GIF posted:

lmao every single Rational Skeptic interacting with this event has been massively loving cringe even from a neutral POV

We get Mick West's Bechdel Test and we got Michael Shermer blaming the victim lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

papersack posted:

I thought Grusch's response to that was "both"

it was, but i think the chain of questions and answers after that was a bit hard to follow because grusch couldn't talk about any specific instances of aitees zapping spooks or w/e, but could talk in general terms about the reprisal he had been subjected to. his answer about him and his wife is a reiteration that he's faced violent reprisal attempts, not that he had a fistfight with radar