Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Nichael posted:

don't mind me, just fiddling away with some psi tech to do anti-gravity work for Project Preserve Destiny
That did jump out to me, but what made me lol harder was a company naming itself Alien Technology Transfer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋

quote:

(PUBLIC DOMAIN) - 1949 — Scientist Albert Collins claims he worked on electromagnetic
propulsion at Cal-Berkeley and analyzed samples that were taken away by the Army. The metal was thin,
light and could not be dented or cut; it could fold and return to shape.
Collins claims in 1949, Rand Corporation and the CIA solicited assistance on sample analysis
from a Vatican representative; he claims he saw project names Archangel, Blue Book, Black Book,
White Book and Yellow Book, adding that he heard LANL was analyzing green fireballs (this last claim
has been confirmed as Project Twinkle).
He claims he heard rumors of autopsies of “midget people” at Los Alamos, experiments at
Holloman AFB and Kirtland AFB, metal-like wood tested in Berkley he was not involved with, and
flying disc landings on military bases in California and New Mexico. Collins also states a friend told him
Archangel determined UAP occupants were extraterrestrial, biological, gas-breathing intelligent animals
with larger craniums than humans. He claims this friend told him the occupants had cells similar to plants
that were responsive to sunlight and were able to make right or wrong judgements like humans.
https://www.earthfiles.com/2004/05/16/part-8-ufo-crashretrievals-the-inner-sanctum-status-report-vi-july-1991-by-leonard-h-stringfield/

Checks out. When I need some material analysis done I hit up my contacts at the Vatican.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

That did jump out to me, but what made me lol harder was a company naming itself Alien Technology Transfer

the aliens are actually djinn that look like ross perot

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

quote:

is possible this site was Iron Mountain in New Mexico, which Jacques Vallee claims he was taken to byDames, Ron Blackburn and others in 1990 and Maj. Gen. Albert Stubblebine referred to during the ATPGroup meetings.

oh gently caress lol - that’s outside of Albuquerque

my husband loves to tell this story about how when he was a kid, he went up a mountain outside of Albuquerque during this summer for a field trip and they saw people digging this vast hole

next year there was nothing there but a lone outhouse type structure

this would have been around this time in the late 80s / earlier 90s I think

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Pooky posted:

Checks out. When I need some material analysis done I hit up my contacts at the Vatican.

not sure why, but that one freaked me out

also Unidentified Lenticular Aerodyne Technology Transfer loving owns as a project name

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

D-Pad posted:

I just get a "site can't provide a secure connection" when going to the link, in chrome and edge. Somebody help I want to read this.

https://filedn.com/lA1dAM6GJzOy8eCDm2eVX88/uap/congress_ufo_summary.pdf

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

did russia/ussr and the uk have programs set up from the 1940s onwards for UAPs? surely these bigwigs would of have stuff in place or task forces

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

PokeJoe posted:

Personally I'd like to see a cool picture of a spaceship

I'm much more interested in the bodies. I want to see what they look like. I don't care as much about the physics of the craft since we'll probably just use it to build bombs anyway. Let me see the bodies. Let me meet my maker.

im_sorry
Jan 15, 2006

(9999)
Ultra Carp

netizen posted:

I'm much more interested in the bodies.

Horny is prohibited.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

love a good pdf

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
Alrighty just checking in on this thread after a cool 26 thousand posts or something. What's happening? Anyone get hosed in the rear end by aliens or?

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

it’s all real

pancake rabbit
Feb 21, 2011

quote:

(PUBLIC DOMAIN) - 28 March 2006 —Martin Tajmar and Clovis De Matos of ARC Seibersdorf inAustria report gravity-modification effects achieved from a rotating superconductor. The results arereported to the European Space Agency; Woods furthers research into the study of high frequencygravitational waves optics. The studies cite US Army Redstone Arsenal contractor Ning Li (1 August1997) and AATIP contributor Robert Baker.●https://www.prweb.com/releases/2006/03/prweb364473.htm

dunno how i've never heard of this but hey there's our pal ning li

also kinda interesting given the (very possibly bogus) superconductor news this week

netizen
Jun 25, 2023
I want to know what they think, how they think, what they feel, why are they here, where do they come from, where are they going. Can they help us, will they hurt us, what does it all mean? What can they teach us?

e: don't mind me, i'm experiencing ontological shock.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

most importantly, can they let me borrow $200

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Google Butt posted:

most importantly, can they let me borrow $200

Mega is nearly a billion now. I'll give every C-SPAM poster $200 if I win it. Swear to loving god. I got some good numbers.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Buck Turgidson posted:

What's happening? Anyone get hosed in the rear end by aliens or?

That's classified.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

The Grey posted:

kinda like ross perot

:vince:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

blatman posted:

cubes are stored in the balls

Wait I keep getting confused was it ball in a cube or cube in a ball

Perry Mason Jar
Feb 24, 2006

"Della? Take a lid"
Goodnight you beautiful thread :allears: I will be dreaming of Red Cube and only Red Cube tonight

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

netizen posted:

I want to know what they think, how they think, what they feel, why are they here, where do they come from, where are they going. Can they help us, will they hurt us, what does it all mean? What can they teach us?

e: don't mind me, i'm experiencing ontological shock.

C'mon buddy don't just stand in the hallway

Buck Turgidson posted:

Alrighty just checking in on this thread after a cool 26 thousand posts or something. What's happening? Anyone get hosed in the rear end by aliens or?

Seems like there's a high probability affectsy of the United states government hosed and alien in the rear end

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Perry Mason Jar posted:

Goodnight you beautiful thread :allears: I will be dreaming of Red Cube and only Red Cube tonight

It was a football field sized rectangle. Not a cube. Don't dream of things that don't exist.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

bible lied, jimmy cried

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

drat

apparently there are multiple levels of ontological shock

maybe at level 20, it unlocks a new class

Lokar
Mar 10, 2006

https://youtu.be/x_9gTDXF9Vc

New Ross interview

netizen
Jun 25, 2023

Incredible. I've learned things from this I've NEVER heard before. Thank you.

bbobseq
Jul 1, 2023

Ruthless Ross Coulthart.
Rabid Ross.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Ross 'David' coulthard

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

someone buy Ross an account

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

pancake rabbit posted:

dunno how i've never heard of this but hey there's our pal ning li

also kinda interesting given the (very possibly bogus) superconductor news this week

yeah #1 possibility is that the superconductor guys are cranks but #2 possibility is it came from aliens. the story from the superconductor guys where they're like "oh uh yeah we have no background in superconductor stuff we just decided to make a bunch of random alloys and see if they were room temperature superconductors and this one was. no idea why it worked" is just absolute nonsense

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

Ross already posts here

Sleekly
Aug 21, 2008

The Demilich posted:

Ross already posts here

hes a dnd admin

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Sleekly posted:

hes a dnd admin

Australians have a high percentage of baseline racism so this makes sense

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

quote:

(PUBLIC DOMAIN) - September 1964 — Maj. Florence J. Mansmann states he studied Top Secret
film at Vandenberg AFB, CA of a UAP shoot-down of a dummy nuclear warhead as it traveled to
Kwajalein Atoll over the Pacific Ocean on this date. Mannsman states the CIA confiscated the film. The
event is corroborated by Lt. Robert M. Jacobs, who was in charge of filming the test flight. Both men
state the UAP was a domed, disc shaped craft that pivoted on its vertical axis before emitting four beams
of light onto the warhead. The UAP then left camera frame, and the warhead tumbled and fell into the
ocean short of its target.
https://www.ufohastings.com/index.php/articles/ufos-are-stalking-and-intercepting-dummy-nuclear-warheads-during-test-flights
https://www.ufohastings.com/articles/deep-denial-or-disinformation#letters (Mannsmann’s and
Jacobs’s personal letters of the event)

Really hate those nukes

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

ross said trump was read in...

eravulgaris
Jul 7, 2012

The news here is covering the hearing. One of the two news sites focused mostly on Grusch and kinda made it look like he's just blabbering and is a conspiracy theorist. They also end on a "NASA, AARO says nothing's loving happening" note.

At least they're covering it, I guess. They didn't cover Grusch's interview for example.

bbobseq
Jul 1, 2023
So I was kind of hoping other countries might start chiming in with their own disclosure after this hearing.
Sad!

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

quote:

(PUBLIC DOMAIN) - January 1971 — Alleged AIL-Eaton contractor Preston Nichols claims
experiments in consciousness manifestation began at Camp Hero, culminating with the “Montauk Chair,”
which could change thought into reality. Nichols claims Project Phoenix III worked on time travel
aspects of consciousness manifestation, and teleportation to other locations began in 1982. Nichols
claims Project Rainbow began in 1983 and accidentally manifested an entity that destroyed some of the
base and its personnel, thereby ending psychic operations at Camp Hero.
https://www.de173.com/the-montauk-project/

Note: Nichols made these allegations in a book in 1992 with no independent sourcing. Over the
next decade, Duncan Cameron, Steward Swerdlow and Al Bielek claimed to have been
participants in Montauk activities too, though none provided any proof. Somewhat dubiously,
all claim to have “remembered” what happened at the facility after they began communicating.
Later, Bielek began to claim he and Cameron served in the Philadelphia Experiment (see April
1956) and that he time traveled to the 1980s to work on the Montauk programs. Bielek changed
his story several times and there is no proof he was ever in the US Navy as he claims.
Uri Geller does “corroborate” the existence of a Project Phoenix at the facility.
https://youtu.be/owTvuThg1zw
https://www.amazon.com/Montauk-Project-Experiments-Time/dp/0963188909/ref=sr 11?qid=1663199087&refinements=p 27%3APreston+B+Nichols&s=books&sr=1-1
https://www.de173.com/montauk-project-questioning-character/
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/montauk/esp_montauk.htm
https://www.urigeller.com/timeline-cias-interest-paranormal-human-consciousness/

Note: Lawyer Andrew Basiago claims he was experimented on in a DARPA Project Pegasus
that utilized the “Montauk chair” to view different scenes in time. He has provided no evidence
of these claims.
https://www.scribd.com/doc/294419690/Affidavit-of-Andrew-D-Basiago

:hmmyes:

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
Yeah a large chunk of takes seem to be that grush is either lying or a moron who believes lies

Also what is effectively "there is a conspiracy: by making up ufos the military gets more money"

Weird thing I noticed is some people I know who were into ufos absolutely don't want to talk about it and are no longer into ufos now that it appears to be true & don't want to look at even clips of the hearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost
This is finally going public. I'm at work and someone in the open space said "did you see the US admitted having UFOs?". He read this in French speaking media and indeed I found a dozen article from French speaking mainstream medias discussing it. So I started talking about the topic, sharing some things for starter but not too much. One colleague is super hyped. One is interested but says he believes more in the alien hypothesis than extradimensional. Third one seemed uninterested and avoided talking.

This is all so surreal.

Also we've been talking how we could use room-temp superconductors to improve our particle accelerators so we can remain leader in the market. I don't know if where going into a corpo-dominated dystopian future or something more happy with free energy and post scarcity, but we sure live in interesting times.