Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice
This is a new niche conspiracy theory I'd never heard before

quote:

[Muhammad] Ali was poisoned. That's how he really became handicapped cause he was too outspoken for the people in control to keep quiet as he spoke out against unjust.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Eh, black people's crazy conspiracy theories often turn out to not be so crazy after you learn what the government really did to them in the past, and I mean public record.

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Objurium posted:

I'm glad I'm not the only one photoshopping Poe's law Conservamemes. I lurk some pretty batshit insane right wing facebook groups purely so I can keep putting Obama in sorcerer costumes, really.

It's beautiful....

My dream is to see fake conservamemes go full circle and start being shared by GOP twitter stars.

Armacham
Mar 3, 2007

Then brothers in war, to the skirmish must we hence! Shall we hence?

moist turtleneck posted:

Guys please stop fighting Christmas is Coming

Lol they couldn't even find matching shirts.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I know someone already referenced this but I just came across it myself and that blonde lady is a little crazy

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/michele-fiore-syrian-refugees-shoot-em

Ambitious Spider
Feb 13, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

moist turtleneck posted:

I know someone already referenced this but I just came across it myself and that blonde lady is a little crazy

At least even trump just wants to keep them out and not personally murder them. What a horrible person

Nth Doctor
Sep 7, 2010

Darkrai used Dream Eater!
It's super effective!

moist turtleneck posted:

It's tough to see, but even the 5yo kid in the middle is carrying.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

moist turtleneck posted:

moist turtleneck posted:

I'll be honest, it took me few moments to realize, but that's her with her family posing for the Christmas card, isn't it? :psyduck:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Keeshhound posted:

I'll be honest, it took me few moments to realize, but that's her with her family posing for the Christmas card, isn't it? :psyduck:

Yes. And she has a golden statue of an AK-47 too. And declared that her solution to the Syrian Refugee Crisis would be to shoot all refugees in the face.

Responsible Gun Owner.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

CommieGIR posted:

Yes. And she has a golden statue of an AK-47 too. And declared that her solution to the Syrian Refugee Crisis would be to shoot all refugees in the face.

Responsible Gun Owner.

In the "ocular cavity". LITERALLY "an eye for an eye".

Meeeeeeeeerry Christmas!!

Space Robot
Sep 3, 2011

moist turtleneck posted:

I'm the bottle blonde wearing the wrong shade of red.

Edible Hat
Jul 23, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

King Dopplepopolos posted:

This popped up in my FB feed. I saved it as culture of life.jpg

People killed each other back then because of "insults" to their "character." How were they not the epitome of hyper-sensitive crybabies?

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Edible Hat posted:

People killed each other back then because of "insults" to their "character." How were they not the epitome of hyper-sensitive crybabies?

No you see they did it with guns so it's super hetero and badass.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)
So I think I may have found a new species of Trump supporter that is equal parts moderate nationalist and nativist: Compassionate Trumpservatism. They live in bog pools with muddy waters and only poke their heads up when the neighboring pools are disturbed to muddy those waters too.

I'm Claire Voyant, he's Lou Ow.
The original article was talking about how the Catholic Diocese of Indianapolis was settling a Syrian family. Mike Pence impotently said he 'respectively disagrees'.

I feel like this reads like a much shorter and concise 'gradenko's friend' post.

Choadmaster
Oct 7, 2004

I don't care how snug they fit, you're nuts!

Duke Igthorn posted:

In the "ocular cavity". LITERALLY "an eye for an eye".

Unless she's actually lost an eye to them, no... It's even worse.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

I love the idea of drawing a line down Syria and being like "yo this is Safe Syria, guarded by AMERICA!" and forcing the refugees to all live in tents while hundreds of soldiers die

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Brawnfire posted:

I love the idea of drawing a line down Syria and being like "yo this is Safe Syria, guarded by AMERICA!" and forcing the refugees to all live in tents while hundreds of soldiers die

Yeah, that's sure to win over the hearts of Americans everywhere.

"WE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR YOU ARABS!"
"But we didn't...ask fo-"
"YOUR WELCOME!"

Scruff McGruff
Feb 13, 2007

Jesus, kid, you're almost a detective. All you need now is a gun, a gut, and three ex-wives.

Rick_Hunter posted:

Yeah, that's sure to win over the hearts of Americans everywhere.

"WE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR YOU ARABS!"
"But we didn't...ask fo-"
"YOUR WELCOME!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0S6Aimync

Aeka 2.0
Nov 16, 2000

:ohdear: Have you seen my apex seals? I seem to have lost them.

Dinosaur Gum

shadowvine118 posted:

where did the "I'm the x in the/doing y?" thing start, because it is dumb and I need to know the origin.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
I'm the guy asking a question about an old meme

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Aeka 2.0 posted:

where did the "I'm the x in the/doing y?" thing start, because it is dumb and I need to know the origin.

It's an offshoot of "I'm gay"

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

shadowvine118 posted:

I'm the glasses guy's form fitting satin shirt

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Wanamingo posted:

I'm the glasses guy's form fitting satin shirt

I'm the area of visual tension between the intense face center right and the large breasts being reached towards by a child

Bast Relief
Feb 21, 2006

by exmarx
I usually think that meme is dumb but it's helping me notice really great things about that photo.

King Dopplepopolos
Aug 3, 2007

Give us a raise, loser!

Edible Hat posted:

Because they lived in the ye olde days, and so were inherently more bad-rear end than today's mixed-up youths.

People actually believe that, don't they?

inkblot
Feb 22, 2003

by Nyc_Tattoo

Because they lived in the ye olde days, and so were inherently more bad-rear end than today's mixed-up youths.

I'd enlighten you, but it might be a bit... dark, you see. :v:

Throwing Turtles
May 3, 2015

Jurgan posted:

Eh, he's no David Dees.

I haven't looked at Dees in years, he's really taking it to the next level.

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

Sort of. The belief is that it's better to do something about it if somebody insults your honor (yes, honor was what it revolved around) rather than going to the authorities or what have you. The idea was that you had to deal with poo poo personally rather than appealing to a system of rules. It's a worship of the rugged individualist who took matters into his own hands rather than relying on others. It plays into how violence and dominance are good, manly traits. Sitting down, talking about your issues, and coming to a consensus is weak and girly. Men settle issues like men and that involves people bleeding and/or dying. It doesn't matter how wrong he is if one man wins the fight he's correct by proof of power.

A lot of it was wrapped up in using intimidation to get your own way; the best duelist could get his way by the mere threat of challenging somebody. Insults to character were often just an excuse rather than the actual reason. Really, a lot of guys were just violent, dominant jerks that had to get their own way all the time or start reaching for weapons.

Samuel Clemens
Oct 4, 2013

I think we should call the Avengers.

So what shall it be? Do you vote for Hillary, or do you die here?

Toasticle
Jul 18, 2003

Hay guys, out this Rape

Mo_Steel posted:

"You may accidentally kill bystanders for no reason, but do something!"

:psyboom:

And if you do, don't leave a mess! Like that guy who stopped a car jacking by blowing the head off the driver. But he was a responsible gun owner because he was sure to collect his shell casings before running!

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

ED-209 has really taken it up a notch.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Sort of. The belief is that it's better to do something about it if somebody insults your honor (yes, honor was what it revolved around) rather than going to the authorities or what have you. The idea was that you had to deal with poo poo personally rather than appealing to a system of rules. It's a worship of the rugged individualist who took matters into his own hands rather than relying on others. It plays into how violence and dominance are good, manly traits. Sitting down, talking about your issues, and coming to a consensus is weak and girly. Men settle issues like men and that involves people bleeding and/or dying. It doesn't matter how wrong he is if one man wins the fight he's correct by proof of power.

A lot of it was wrapped up in using intimidation to get your own way; the best duelist could get his way by the mere threat of challenging somebody. Insults to character were often just an excuse rather than the actual reason. Really, a lot of guys were just violent, dominant jerks that had to get their own way all the time or start reaching for weapons.

and if you were a classy fancy gentleman you'd murder those who annoyed you with swords or pistols. if you were rural and poor you'd just tear someone's eyes out with your bare hands like a rabid chimp

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

E-Tank
Aug 4, 2011

Looks like Dees is a fan of the original Fallout.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I'm pretty sure that Dees came up in the Polititoons thread and someone found that it matched up perfectly. Dees does a lot of GIS for his photoshops.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Spin cycle in action: you know who banned Iranians during the hostage crisis? JIMMY CARTER! HAH, can't say Trump is like Hitler now, liebruls. Check and a mate.

Defenestration
Aug 10, 2006

"It wasn't my fault that my first unconscious thought turned out to be-"
"Jesus, kid, what?"
"That something smelled delicious!"

Grimey Drawer
Welp, was just browsing through EPORW II and someone posted a comment that is a macro purportedly of Syed Farook but definitely of a dead guy with half his face shot off.

Can people please go report it? I um, don't want to look at it again.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Throwing Turtles posted:

I haven't looked at Dees in years, he's really taking it to the next level.

I love the ridiculously calm reactions of the other candidates.

Webb is just giving mutant Hillary beast the side-eye "something's different, did Hillary part her hair on the other side today? No, no Jim it's more than that but I can't put my finger on it"
Bernie is trying to get the moderator's attention to object that transforming into a postapocalyptic supermutant hellbeast emperor takes unfair advantage of a loophole in the debate rules.

CNN has stopped giving a gently caress about its role in a shadowy conspiracy and openly announces its allegiance to the Illumaniti, Freemasons, Zionist New Order, Satan, and apparently to Long John Silver and his band of Pirates just for the hell of it.

VitalSigns fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Dec 9, 2015

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin

Defenestration posted:

Welp, was just browsing through EPORW II and someone posted a comment that is a macro purportedly of Syed Farook but definitely of a dead guy with half his face shot off.

Can people please go report it? I um, don't want to look at it again.

Got it for you.
Yuk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

borkencode
Nov 10, 2004
My cousin has gone a bit off the rails today. Feel a little like fulchrum going through everything he's posted.