Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Okay I think I got it, there's a big worm digging a big hole then the small worm follows along? Also its head is on fire?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Lenny and Linus.

jyrque
Sep 4, 2011

Gravy Boat 2k
"Patience, traveling miles and miles through Earth's crust on a worm riding a worm takes its time like 2 minutes at least."

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Whatever you say PETER

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

:wink:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Whatever you say PETER

Ahahaha, he totally knows :xd:

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Jerusalem posted:

Ahahaha, he totally knows :xd:

I think at this point, JJJ is the only one who doesn't in NSM. Everyone else is humoring him.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

Proteus Jones posted:

I think at this point, JJJ is the only one who doesn't in NSM. Everyone else is humoring him.

Peter probably forgets sometimes.

Zeeman
May 8, 2007

Say WHAT?! You KNOW that post is wack, homie!
Uncle Melvin is the best, I can't believe they're going to take him away from us again

Mover
Jun 30, 2008

there's an alternate universe where the NSM Spider-Family includes his raccoon son Rocket and his half-blind Uncle Melvin and they all have adventures together. a beautiful place :unsmith:

CityMidnightJunky
May 11, 2013

by Smythe
Moleman giving Aunt May a little preview of their wedding night, I see.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

CityMidnightJunky posted:

Moleman giving Aunt May a little preview of their wedding night, I see.

Having her nephew watching?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mover posted:

there's an alternate universe where the NSM Spider-Family includes his raccoon son Rocket and his half-blind Uncle Melvin and they all have adventures together. a beautiful place :unsmith:

I wanna live there :shobon:

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

Mover posted:

Yeah, there is kind of a pattern with the last few stories huh:

Spider-Man met his new uncle Melvin and they murdered* Tyrannus.
Spider-Man met his new son Rocket and they murdered* Ronan.
Spider-Man met his new husband Ant-Man and they murdered** Egghead.

*they're just taking a nap
**this one was on JJJ

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Synthbuttrange posted:

Whatever you say PETER

I loving love that Mole Man is just like 'yeah sure whatever Peter."

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

So how does this worm navigate?

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Why does it have spider chelicerae :gonk:

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

I swear to god, if they don't get married now it is going to simply ruin my year.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Sorry. Still looks like a giant turd, weekday artist. They rode to the surface on giant, green, corn-filled turd.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

David D. Davidson posted:

What do you think the Inhumans crossover is going to be?

Synthbuttrange posted:

Lockjaw needs to go for a walk.

Yes, Spidey and Lockjaw have wonderful antics like catching Frisbee in Central Park or riding coasters at Coney Island or both packed uncomfortably in a subway car. Then the lack of a storyline ends with Spidey learning about the rest of the Inhumans while Lockjaw shoves pallets of dog food into a rocket.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Boris looking smug af that he suggested Aunt May come back here. He's a professional though, lets her take the credit.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

CannonFodder posted:

Yes, Spidey and Lockjaw have wonderful antics like catching Frisbee in Central Park or riding coasters at Coney Island or both packed uncomfortably in a subway car. Then the lack of a storyline ends with Spidey learning about the rest of the Inhumans while Lockjaw shoves pallets of dog food into a rocket.

My post was meant to be in response to the one above it. Spider-Man needs to help Medusa convince Black Bolt to give up on his dream of being a metal singer.

EDIT: Featuring Van Canto.

David D. Davidson fucked around with this message at 03:03 on Oct 24, 2017

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Lurdiak posted:

Amazing conversation.
Carolus Linnaeus would classify that dialogue as lovely.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

David D. Davidson posted:

Spider-Man needs to help Medusa convince Black Bolt to give up on his dream of being a metal singer.

Death Whisper is a pretty badass band name I gotta say.

Bruceski
Aug 21, 2007

The tools of a hero mean nothing without a solid core.

That chauffeur has the face of someone who has left the meter running this whole time and is trying not to gloat.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

How long were they down there? Seems like a couple hours? Wouldn't there be cops around at the famous LA landmark where a giant worm came out of the ground and kidnapped a man at his wedding?

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Johnny Walker posted:

How long were they down there? Seems like a couple hours? Wouldn't there be cops around at the famous LA landmark where a giant worm came out of the ground and kidnapped a man at his wedding?

a big metal grate was blocking the view and everyone knows cops can't see through those

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
But how did she know he'd be back at that time?

Seldom Posts
Jul 4, 2010

Grimey Drawer

CannonFodder posted:

Carolus Linnaeus would classify that dialogue as lovely.

why did we have to drag Carolus Linnaeus into this people

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Mikl posted:

But how did she know he'd be back at that time?

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

Johnny Walker posted:

The cops have the proportionate investigative skills of a NSM character.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Johnny Walker posted:

Nah, this is a Marvel universe, that poo poo's just not exciting any more.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Yes, thousands of them.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I love my mole people

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Synthbuttrange posted:

Yes, thousands of them.

Oh nooooo

:negative:

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I'm married to the job. And that job is King of the Mole People no less!

mind the walrus
Sep 22, 2006

Yes Aunt May. That person is called "anyone but you." You miserable, worthless crone with nothing to offer the world now that your nephew is married to a supermodel who loves him.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

mind the walrus posted:

Yes Aunt May. That person is called "anyone but you." You miserable, worthless crone with nothing to offer the world now that your nephew is married to a supermodel who loves him.

:yikes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mind the walrus posted:

:mad:

• Locked thread