Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Echophonic posted:

It's both. There's also a freebie SSR TEQ Goku you can get 10 of by getting to 30 wins.

I was about to say, I was looking at the JP dbz space tournament stuff and that Goku was...the first tournament SSR they had, I think? The first two JP tournaments had an SSJ Goku and a Bardock as the rewards, but we started with an SSJ2 Gohan which was their third tournament. we're more or less lined up now, our 8th is the same as their 8th (presumably due to anniversary), but JP tournament 9/10 were the Turles and SSJ Bardock we already got. 9th, 10th, and 11th tournaments will have a PHY Super Buu, AGL Final Form Cooler, and TEQ Ultimate Gohan, respectively.

The 13th world tournament (w/ Ultimate Gohan) also had some figurine thing for some of the top 10 I guess? I'm not sure we're gonna get that part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

This Goku family mission is really pissing me off. It's hard, but I just beat it 6 times in a row and no Awakening medals to show for it. They really don't want me to get my Gohan.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I got a medal on my first run, nothing for 10 whole loving runs, then all 6 more over the next 3. It was absolutely maddening.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
So I'm guessing the Saiyan elite Vegeta super strike will come somewhat soon. I was just going through awakening a bunch of dudes to grind levels with and saw he had his Dokkan available. The super strike medal isn't available to drop yet, but I can spent the rest of the medals.

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Is there any use to these R Nappa and Vegeta? They seem to drop a lot from this Story event but they're Rs so I'm not sure if I should pay attention to that or just feed all the Vegeta's to my SR Vegeta for small but ultimately useful SA boosts.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Is there any use to these R Nappa and Vegeta? They seem to drop a lot from this Story event but they're Rs so I'm not sure if I should pay attention to that or just feed all the Vegeta's to my SR Vegeta for small but ultimately useful SA boosts.

You can get six of them and they both have Dokkans in JP. The Nappa has a double Dokkan

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Blaze Dragon posted:

Last page amigo

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Also the Saiyan saga Story event is back. The R Vegeta and Nappa drops are Dokkanable in Japan.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

From what I understand (Read: could be totally wrong) the SR Dokkan Awakened forms of Vegeta and Nappa are available as drops in a new Japanese Saiyan Saga story event. Dokkan awakening the R Vegeta and Nappa from the Saiyan Warrior Race story event just makes it easier to max out their SA level.

INT Nappa gets another further Dokkan to SSR, allowing him to turn into a giant monkey.

ED: Also the old R Teq Kid Gohan is available from the new story event, making it seem likely he's going to get a Dokkan at some point.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

This is gonna be my WT team, I think. Broly, Gogeta, and then 4 dudes with +2 ki passives.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

My WT team is gonna be five of the dozen SSRs and TURs I need to level up, plus an INT type.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

-Troika- posted:

This is gonna be my WT team, I think. Broly, Gogeta, and then 4 dudes with +2 ki passives.

Does that Goku give ki+2 to all? It's not worded like the others, so I didn't think he did. He's more impressive, if so.

I filtered out all of the HP-based passives on my Brolyteam. I got hosed too many times last tournament. Definitely looking forward to that Bulma, she'll fit in perfectly.

Echophonic fucked around with this message at 06:17 on Jul 28, 2016

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Man, farming the Dokkan medals from the hero extinction event is more of a pain in the rear end than I expected it to be. My villain team setup isn't great to begin with so I'm running out of items that let me handle things easily and I'm nowhere near what I need for any of the cards.

Are there any particular ones I should prioritize over the others? Are there any that aren't worth awakening?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Kelp Plankton posted:

Man, farming the Dokkan medals from the hero extinction event is more of a pain in the rear end than I expected it to be. My villain team setup isn't great to begin with so I'm running out of items that let me handle things easily and I'm nowhere near what I need for any of the cards.

Are there any particular ones I should prioritize over the others? Are there any that aren't worth awakening?

Which cards do you have that are Dokkanable?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
The free 4 million Zenny is nice. I thought I had 1.8mil on hand but apparently from all the recent events I have 18mil. They've been spoiling us.

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Echophonic posted:

It's both. There's also a freebie SSR TEQ Goku you can get 10 of by getting to 30 wins.

This is like the 3rd TEQ SSJ Goku freebie, wish they added a bit of variety.

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Trunks and his dad are smashing me up. I'll get the medals eventually. Wish I had another PHY villain besides the drop Broly though, right now I'm running triple TEQ (2 + leader) to drop Trunks quick and it's lacking on defense.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Echophonic posted:

Does that Goku give ki+2 to all? It's not worded like the others, so I didn't think he did. He's more impressive, if so.

Pretty sure he doesn't, because I was trying to use him before, and someone mentioned that he only applies to himself.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Which cards do you have that are Dokkanable?

All of them except Trunks. Goku, Piccolo, Vegeta, and Gohan

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Any tips for a good WT team? I'm not the best at team building :(

https://dbz.space/box/Prhhester1

Severedseven
Jun 6, 2007

Heavy and light

Ross Angeles posted:

If you don't mind a slower running team you can do a rainbow (mostly) prepared for battle team with:
Gogeta lead, Tec Vegito, Phy SS2 Goku, Phy Weight of Hope Goku, Int SSJ Vegeta (can trade this for any SSR card if you're going for higher team cost), Agl Max Power Roshi (+2 Ki passive).
With that team you should have everyone starting at a minimum 5Ki no matter who is up and a few line ups will have even more because of SS2 Goku's Str/Phy +2 passive.

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva

Ross Angeles posted:

Just grab all of your cards with Prepared for Battle and then one of your TURs for coverage.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

-Troika- posted:

You should really not post your scouter at the top of your team, as people have called and gotten control of the accounts due to the information displayed. Don't know if it's still happening, but there isn't really a need to allow it.

I need to update my WT team. Is there any quick way to filter a dbz.space for stuff like Prepared for Battle links?

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 28, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Does everything kick off this afternoon (eastern time) or sometime tomorrow? I swear I read the 28th somewhere but forgot what time.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
Just went through and I believe I have updated my box to be up to date.

Anyone have any WT Team tips? I am horrible at remembering what links are useful: https://dbz.space/box/DrowningRabbit

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Drowning Rabbit posted:

I need to update my WT team. Is there any quick way to filter a dbz.space for stuff like Prepared for Battle links?

You can use this: http://dokkanbattlebuilder.com/

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY
Finally dokkaned that drat Teen Gohan. Ready for the WT.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

I'm trying, but building a "Prepared for Battle" team is a gigantic pain in the balls due to the fact that it doesn't interact with dbz.space at all. :(

I wish dbz.space had some kind of search in your box for particular links and such.

E: It's also out of date apparently as "Future-Carving Power" Youth Trunks ( The new Dokkan ) has Prepared for Battle, but when I did a 'Search' for Prepared for Battle in builder, he didn't show up. :sigh:

E2: Found the links page on DBZ.Space and used that, came up with a MOSTLY Shocking Speed team, plus Gogeta:

Str Gogeta
Str Beerus
Agi SSG Goku ( Could swap for Str SSG Goku who has max SA, and better links with Gogeta, but so much Str already? )
Int Super Janemba
Agi Whis
Phy Ultimate Gohan

I'm on the fence for which SSG Goku to use, but I am already hard in the paint for Str cards with this setup. Everyone links with Shocking Speed except for Gogeta, however SSG Goku links with Gogeta for Over in a Flash.

I could add Agi SSj3 Goku in there for another Over in a Flash dude, but then I would have 3 dudes for OiaF, and SSj3 Goku has no other Ki links. :(

Drowning Rabbit fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jul 28, 2016

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

What the site REALLY needs to do is suggest teams for you based on links. I'm pretty happy with my Ayrian Nation Super Saiyan team with a lot of +Ki links like Prepared for Battle and Shocking Speed and Over in a Flash, but some of the Villain teams are harder to match up.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Finally got that last Gohan medal. I'll dokkan him after I do my post WT Guaranteed SSR pulls because I do not want to touch that stage again.

Might as well spend the rest of the day lazily grinding BoG and Saiyaman medals.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

When is Xeno Trunks getting his Dokkan? I thought it'd be during the Xenoversary event, but, I guess not.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

the_steve posted:

When is Xeno Trunks getting his Dokkan? I thought it'd be during the Xenoversary event, but, I guess not.

It's the Super Strike event for STR Trunks. You can use the medals to Dokkan awaken STR Trunks as well as PHY Xeno Trunks.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Finally got that last Gohan medal. I'll dokkan him after I do my post WT Guaranteed SSR pulls because I do not want to touch that stage again.

Might as well spend the rest of the day lazily grinding BoG and Saiyaman medals.

I've gotten lazy with Dokkan Awaken things. I Dokkan whatever I already have, then dupes I just regular Awaken them and roll the dice on the 50% chance. I haven't lost yet!

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy
Sucks that I could have a TUR SSJ Goku but I can't beat Broly. :(

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Agoat posted:

Sucks that I could have a TUR SSJ Goku but I can't beat Broly. :(

Huh? Which stage is this?

Agoat
Dec 4, 2012

I AM BAD AT GAMES
Lipstick Apathy

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Huh? Which stage is this?

I think the medals I need are second stage. If it's actually the first I can definitely do it.

Edit nvm it's not this event at all. Not sure how I messed that up.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

World Tournament up! New STR Bulma looks like it would be useful on a Broly Team, otherwise not much to write home about.

Wish they'd have done the other Hero Extermination event before the WT so I could have the attack all Majin Vegeta.

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

My first prelim bugged out. I touched a ki but it stayed selected and nothing happened.

e: Worked again after restating the app. Still, that's a bug I haven't seen before. :shrug:

Alpha Kenny Juan fucked around with this message at 08:47 on Jul 29, 2016

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

My god it finally happened. Drew a SSR from the DB Saga tickets. The new PHY Kami

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

The discount summons were pretty good to me. A dupe AGL SSJ2 Gohan (Youth), dupe INT Vegito, and a new PHY Android 17. Nice to unite brother and sister.

My opening DB summon got me Namu. Not earthshattering but I'll take it!

Petiso
Apr 30, 2012

Discount summon gave me mostly dupes and no SSRs, but at least I got the Supreme Kai of Time which I missed in my Xenoverse multipull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
Apparently the SSR rate's still down to 5% on that banner.