Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

puppets freak me out
Dec 18, 2015

Moderates, for sure. Econ and tech are the foundations that'll allow us to destroy Morocco.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NewMars
Mar 10, 2013
Let us plot a moderate course.

Morrow
Oct 31, 2010
Moderates promised me trains.

ChrisAsmadi
Apr 19, 2007
:D
Moderates seems like the best choice.

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Moderates

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Moderates!

Also, Hashim, did you mess with RGOs any? In vanilla V2 I believe a lot of places that aren't Europe or the US are pretty starved for industrial resources.

Lynneth
Sep 13, 2011
The economy, you fools - Moderates!

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

Grizzwold posted:

Moderates!

Also, Hashim, did you mess with RGOs any? In vanilla V2 I believe a lot of places that aren't Europe or the US are pretty starved for industrial resources.

Nothing big, no. I'd be open to making a few changes if they make sense though.

tatankatonk
Nov 4, 2011

Pitching is the art of instilling fear.
Moderates

Viola the Mad
Feb 13, 2010
Morderates, the only sensible choice in the lot.

Ralepozozaxe
Sep 6, 2010

A Veritable Smorgasbord!
Moderates. Medicine first, then we kill.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Erwin the German posted:

The heart says Imperialists, but the brain says Moderates.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Royalists forever

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Viola the Mad posted:

Morderates, the only sensible choice in the lot.

doesn't count, hanging chad

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

Going with the Moderates for this vote. We need to build ourselves up a bit to take back the peninsula.

Edit: Also, I didn't realise the Latin Empire was still around. They were doing really well once upon a time.

catlord fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Jun 29, 2018

Archaeology Hat
Aug 10, 2009
Moderates

Nothingtoseehere
Nov 11, 2010

Hashim posted:

Nothing big, no. I'd be open to making a few changes if they make sense though.

I'd recommenced adding coal or steel RGO's over farming ones in any state you see as industrializing - coal can be found pretty much anywhere in the world if you look hard enough for it, it's just that industralizing states are the only ones looking for it - put it in a decent pop province aswell. Some iron sprinkled over would be nice aswell, but is less crucial that coal.

Also Moderates

Nothingtoseehere fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jun 29, 2018

HannibalBarca
Sep 11, 2016

History shows, again and again, how nature points out the folly of man.
Interesting how, according to the density map, South Italy is more developed than North Italy. Is that due to North Italy being turned into a crater-filled hellscape by the Tirruni Wars, or was it a development over the course of several centuries?

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think it's been a crater filled borderland hellscape for like more than a century now, yeah?

Frionnel
May 7, 2010

Friends are what make testing worth it.
Moderates shall moderate.

Yvonmukluk
Oct 10, 2012

Everything is Sinister

All things in Moderation, at least for now.

RabidWeasel
Aug 4, 2007

Cultures thrive on their myths and legends...and snuggles!

HannibalBarca posted:

Interesting how, according to the density map, South Italy is more developed than North Italy. Is that due to North Italy being turned into a crater-filled hellscape by the Tirruni Wars, or was it a development over the course of several centuries?

Wasn't this also historically a thing, with the relative povery of the south being a later development due to industrialisation (and the policies of unified Italy in general) favouring the north?

I know that in real history Naples was the 2nd largest city in Europe for some time.

Mirdini
Jan 14, 2012

Voting for the Moderates because in our first decade we definitely want to lay a solid industrial foundation.

The Bold Kobold
Aug 11, 2014

Bold to the point of certain death.
The Party of Moderates is the way to Al-Andalus' future, says I!

Mr.Fahrenheit
Dec 27, 2012
Moderates

Captain Mediocre
Oct 14, 2005

Saving lives and money!

Is Cornwall really the most populated part of England too?

Moderates

hashashash
Nov 2, 2016

Cure for cancer discovered!
Court physicians hate him!

HannibalBarca posted:

It's a bit of a both, I reckon. North Italy at the start of EU4 was way more developed than South Italy, but a combination of the Italian Kingdom collapsing, the lack of OTL's maritime and trading powers, and the Tirruni Wars means that it ended MotE as a devastated craterhole of a region. South Italy performed much better because it was largely united under a single power for the past few centuries, and I can imagine that security attracting a lot of refugees from the north.

Captain Mediocre posted:

Is Cornwall really the most populated part of England too?

Moderates

I think so, though it's not too far ahead of places like Liverpool/Newcastle. The population of England was slashed, mostly because of the constant warring between France and the Celts, and also because of English emigrations to the new world.

QuoProQuid
Jan 12, 2012

Tr*ckin' and F*ckin' all the way to tha
T O P

Moderates for now, but my patience is thin after the loss of Northern Iberia in the Cadiz Conference.

MinistryofLard
Mar 22, 2013

Goblin babies did nothing wrong.

Modernizers Moderates

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

Moderates

Peace and prosperity after decades of war!

ChaseSP
Mar 25, 2013

Moderates I like trains.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012
Moderates

spacebard
Jan 1, 2007

Football~
Backing the Royalists so that I can shake my fist at you...

Moderators!! :argh:

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
Look, the guns our glorious armies will use to retake our rightful Andalusian soil have to come from somewhere, it may as well be us making them.

Patter Song
Mar 26, 2010

Hereby it is manifest that during the time men live without a common power to keep them all in awe, they are in that condition which is called war; and such a war as is of every man against every man.
Fun Shoe
Modernizers Moderates

For both narrative and game reasons.

Of course, at some point, we're going to want you to suffer experience the joy of electing the Imperialists. There's really good colonial targets out there, like Patalung, Khmer, Sripura, and Dai Viet, and someday we should go after them.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
We're not really known for being Moderates but hell, lets try it. Lets try not burning down the whole world, just once, to see if we like it.

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

Let us look within, and Moderate our approach to the new era

buy bee-lining medicine and techs that improve our RP output and literacy gain oh christ help our literacy

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Hitlers Gay Secret posted:

We better moderate quick if we don't want to gimp ourselves before the game actually begins.

My post from before the vote counts as my vote.

everydayfalls
Aug 23, 2016

QuoProQuid posted:

Moderates for now, but my patience is thin after the loss of Northern Iberia in the Cadiz Conference.

Moderates 10 years of building foundation then let’er rip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Moderates which I’m sure will not spiral into an insanely reactionary backlash, that’s a crazy idea when has that ever happened in a goon paradox lp at all?