Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Just realized that’s a picture of a maybach glove on the insta post….some exciting conclusions to be drawn from that aside from the obvious oj and mj stuff lol. This one goes extremely deep

there is no reverse image search info on that cover art btw

Robert Analog posted:

I haven’t paid any attention to any of this but I just listened to euphoria and thought it was just ok. Some of the wordplay was really clever but these voices are weird and not intimidating. Kendrick raps like he’s all sassy in the studio with the back of his wrist at his waist and his other hand wagging a finger the whole time.

monkeu???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

Robert Analog posted:

I haven’t paid any attention to any of this but I just listened to euphoria and thought it was just ok. Some of the wordplay was really clever but these voices are weird and not intimidating. Kendrick raps like he’s all sassy in the studio with the back of his wrist at his waist and his other hand wagging a finger the whole time.
OY MATE DO YOU HAVE SOME CRUMPETS WITH THIS POST

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
tell me you cheesin fam

incoherent
Apr 24, 2004

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Someone on Reddit speculated the pic is from drake. Either on the group chat with his team or whatnot. It seems like the type of psychological warfare that’s going on right now.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...
https://twitter.com/KahunaKome/status/1786387184439705940

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://x.com/deanuyasha/status/1786479286515302736

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/angeltrackpad/status/1786444066000978377

we gonna peel it back, layer by layer

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow

Lol welp that’s basically suspicions confirmed haha.

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

I do have to wonder if Kendrick got tremendously lucky on half of the meanings of that title, but either way, it feels like bad news for Drake, because it sure looks like, at best, Drake is tremendously unlucky. All of the "Drake has lost the mandate of heaven" jokes may be dead on.

Ultraklystron fucked around with this message at 01:36 on May 4, 2024

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

Before you figure that you're not alone, ask what Mike would do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAyKJAtDNCw

I'm starting with the man in the mirror
I'm asking him to change his way

Given that Drake owns a couple Maybachs including at least one very rare one, have to figure the purpose is "I know somebody who is THIS close to you."

EDIT: The reference to a Toronto restaurant in Euphoria might also have been a "look how much is leaking from your circle" warning, like somebody from Drake's posse goes there and orders that a lot. Makes a lot more sense than "Kendrick just wanted to flex how well he knows Toronto."

Craptacular! fucked around with this message at 01:16 on May 4, 2024

selec
Sep 6, 2003

Ultraklystron posted:

I do have to wonder if Kendrick got tremendously lucky on half of the meanings of that title, but either way, it feels bad news for Drake, because it sure looks like, at best, Drake is tremendously unlucky. All of the "Drake has lost the mandate of heaven" jokes may be dead on.

When you can start referring to something as like…an octuple entendre you are in for some poo poo

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

https://youtu.be/Iv8JrWuZ7qo?si=tANJh_E9bdoJ8cJr

Summary: he sits realizing this is where it all ended while playing this over and over

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

selec posted:

When you can start referring to something as like…an octuple entendre you are in for some poo poo

Especially when that's just the title.

Before one word of the actual song, the title alone is meant to get in Drake's head by any possible route while also setting unreasonable expectations for the response. Beyond unenviable.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Wonder what type of dirt Drake was able to pay for. “All he does is read and play with his son, teaches him how to pray at night”

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

New Love Glow
Euphoria was already a haymaker but this one today has me grimacing. Guessing Drake will follow the playbook from last time he got embarrassed and pretend it didn’t happen. Hoe poo poo

Ingmar terdman
Jul 24, 2006

Craptacular! posted:

EDIT: The reference to a Toronto restaurant in Euphoria might also have been a "look how much is leaking from your circle" warning, like somebody from Drake's posse goes there and orders that a lot. Makes a lot more sense than "Kendrick just wanted to flex how well he knows Toronto."

The owner of this restaurant is already on the news saying business has spiked and Kendrick is cool lmao

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Kendrick doing more to help Toronto than Drake ever has.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXG3ZrXlbc

Edit: The self defense line was pretty funny lol

Skeezy fucked around with this message at 04:34 on May 4, 2024

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

This poo poo is like the WWF.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Finish the Story

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

thats pretty good. nice job, Drake and co

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

There were maybe a couple lines in there that made me laugh a little but man most of it was so dire

Drake rapping about other people mistreating women is like watch Draymond trying to convince a ref someone fouled him

edit: honestly he should release the different parts as an EP because as one 7 minute song it just draaaaaags

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

I would much rather listen to Kendrick than Drake any day of the week

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

quote:

“Fabricating stories on the family front because you listen to Mr Morale”

Lmao he's definitely got a mole in his camp

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Skeezy posted:

The response:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkXG3ZrXlbc

Edit: The self defense line was pretty funny lol

Wow, I've never seen a diss that made the opponent to take themselves and their crew out for a succulent Chinese meal.

New Ho King is the real winner of this beef. They're gonna get so attention they'll start franchising at this rate.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

K Dot dropped another one?! :stare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2QiFl9Dc7D0

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
KENDRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

He had it ready to go asap lmfao

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

What the gently caress is happening

e. Incredible stuff. That's what's happening

Hit Man fucked around with this message at 05:07 on May 4, 2024

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This beef is loving insane to watch unfold lmao

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
OVO SNITCHES LOL

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

HOLY poo poo

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

"He's hiding another child, give him grace, that's the reason I made Mr. Morale"

Bro WHAT

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

keep the family away

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

drat. this is so mean

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

The beat and the words combined make it sound like a serial killer revealing the depths of his depravity

I love it it’s so sick

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
GET UP DRAKE

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
jesus loving christ dude this is absurd LMAO

i wonder if the album cover is just a collection of drake's actual poo poo, proving his whole ovo rat thing. only drake will know and that's hilarious

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Rageaholic posted:

"He's hiding another child, give him grace, that's the reason I made Mr. Morale"

Bro WHAT

A second child has hit the six.

Sheesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

Christ almighty Kenny has said a lot of poo poo in one song