Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

monkeu posted:

agony aunt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
drake: been engaged for a long time. ever going to get married?

kendrick: youre a dead beat pedophile. you deserve to die

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

The REAL Goobusters posted:

hiding a second child who is 11 is insane

With the implication there's many more he kids he doesn't claim.

With the implication that he's got multiple sex offenders on payroll.

With the implication that he's so sketchy and suspect that he's gonna be raided soon for the same reasons Diddy was.

Like, whatever Drake thinks he can do to follow this up, Kendrick will have the response online within half an hour with even more receipts.

Ultraklystron fucked around with this message at 07:44 on May 4, 2024

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/CAWBBBB/status/1786413894975811659?t=pZIee2uKvOqFd8HDzReKsQ&s=19

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
drake: haha you're short your wife is taller than you nice shoe size lil bro
kendrick: im sorry adonis your father has forsaken you i will adopt you and break the cycle

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/Drake/status/158785520833544192

Holy gently caress man

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
its also possible this girl he's hiding is a metaphor. he did say she's 11

isn't that millie bobby brown's stranger things character

edit: nevermind that might be real LMAO

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the years line up lmao

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Kendrick really dislikes this Drake fellow and loving :lol:

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Thumbtacks posted:

its also possible this girl he's hiding is a metaphor. he did say she's 11

isn't that millie bobby brown's stranger things character

edit: nevermind that might be real LMAO

Kendrick can't stop being "Oops! All Entendres."

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction
I actually REALLY like Family Matters

But uh, it's not even nearly enough now

Call me an old rap head but hating a person this much is my absolute JAM

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://gulfnews.com/entertainment/hollywood/rapper-drake-may-have-a-daughter-1.1497534 Wait a minute

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
i bet drake was patting himself on the back that he managed to get the last track out before the weekend and then kendrick's drops at like 11:59pm

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:

Yuzenn posted:

I actually REALLY like Family Matters

But uh, it's not even nearly enough now

Call me an old rap head but hating a person this much is my absolute JAM

my first thought hearing Family Matters was "lmao, Drake actually sang a hook for the first part of this? god what a cornball." i did a second listen and was like "maybe he was right to though, this might be the best track that's come out of this feud, it's got these different parts and stuff and it's a really easy listen"

then i listened to meet the grahams and uh yeah probably not gonna be listening to or thinking about Family Matters again except when remembering this entire feud lol

I guess this is kind of standard feud stuff, the classic being that Takeover is a better song than Ether but obviously Ether was a far better diss track

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

abraham linksys posted:

my first thought hearing Family Matters was "lmao, Drake actually sang a hook for the first part of this? god what a cornball." i did a second listen and was like "maybe he was right to though, this might be the best track that's come out of this feud, it's got these different parts and stuff and it's a really easy listen"

then i listened to meet the grahams and uh yeah probably not gonna be listening to or thinking about Family Matters again except when remembering this entire feud lol

I guess this is kind of standard feud stuff, the classic being that Takeover is a better song than Ether but obviously Ether was a far better diss track

Drake has an Ozempic BAR in Family Matters and Meet the Grahams has his Ozempic prescription in the cover art

This isn't even a contest at this point

Kendrick is going LEBRONTO on Drake and shooting one legged game winners now for fun

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://twitter.com/AndresWrites/status/1786609392730947880

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022
I ain't got a strap, I gotta risk it, okay
Baby girl, Adonis need a sister, okay
And my baby mama out the picture, okay
Think I'm 'Luminati 'cause I'm rich, well okay

What Would Pluto Do, released oct 6 2023

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
god it's also SO funny for drake to call his track "family matters" and then kendrick spends six minutes making GBS threads on drake's entire family

katatonic
Mar 14, 2007

meet the grahams is loving flames don’t get me wrong, but I feel kinda weird about the “you’re a pervert who chills at brothels” lines coming from a guy who is still cool with kodak

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/jon_bois/status/1786632931672310040

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

https://twitter.com/daylyt30/status/1786620294112891190

Can we all admit, that regardless about which side you want to take in this beef (I hope it isn't Drake's side for your own sake but whatever) that this is the best twitter has been in a LONG time?

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

Yuzenn posted:

https://twitter.com/daylyt30/status/1786620294112891190

Can we all admit, that regardless about which side you want to take in this beef (I hope it isn't Drake's side for your own sake but whatever) that this is the best twitter has been in a LONG time?

I'm not a part of twitter, but the takes on here and reddit are amazing.

dingo with a joint
Jan 12, 2019

wrong cow
hip-hop hasn't felt this quicksilver since the '90s. surprise after surprise, a blurring of what's art and what's a hit. i know some folk hate this aspect of the genre, but gently caress, i can't get enough of this poo poo.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

It's been said before but Cole knew what was coming down the pipeline and bounced out like Sponge Bob. "Cole losin' sleep on this, it ain't me"... alright...

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
to go from hip hop being what it was last year to THIS is really insane. hard to put into words.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Jesus christ that was some villain poo poo.

Drake was warned. Multiple times. Stick to poo poo like "ha-ha you're short" and leave personal lives and aides and people who never show up on stage out of it.
And he just kept thinking it was a game.

"You need help but you have so many problems that it's probably better for everyone if you just died" is some insane poo poo.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
drake: you're short, your kid might not be yours, i heard you beat your wife

kendrick: the feds are going to raid for you sex trafficking also you are a pedophile and you had a son to hide your 11 year old abandoned daughter

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

The REAL Goobusters posted:

drake: you're short, your kid might not be yours, i heard you beat your wife

kendrick: the feds are going to raid for you sex trafficking also you are a pedophile and you had a son to hide your 11 year old abandoned daughter

drake: 😂😂😂 i dont have a daughter

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
"Then leak videos of themselves to further push their agendas"

Is he saying Drake deliberately gave everyone that video of him rubbing one out to impress someone? Seems like it. Genius annotators think the previous line says he's trafficking women.

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013

Craptacular! posted:

"Then leak videos of themselves to further push their agendas"

Is he saying Drake deliberately gave everyone that video of him rubbing one out to impress someone?

that was the popular theory on reddit yeah

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

obi_ant posted:

I'm not a part of twitter, but the takes on here and reddit are amazing.

https://x.com/BrettKollmann/status/1786615805201015055

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://x.com/GothamCityGoon/status/1786639648539713959

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
https://x.com/tonestradamus/status/1786619240037896201

Thumbtacks
Apr 3, 2013
I just...

how the gently caress do you come back from this? like what the gently caress do you even say in response to this? this is the most hosed up diss track i've ever heard i think

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Thumbtacks posted:

I just...

how the gently caress do you come back from this? like what the gently caress do you even say in response to this? this is the most hosed up diss track i've ever heard i think

The only way he can is if he has like actual proof about Kendrick's domestic abuse.

Because just off top I don't believe a word he's saying about it. Considering how much should he lied about That is confirmable as lies in his track.

The only thing I can find online about it is some lipstick alley poo poo.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
There's crazy allegations but nobody has any receipts.

The problem is Drake has such a history of lies that even if he named witnesses it's difficult to believe him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ultraklystron
May 19, 2010

Unsafe At Every Speed

Thumbtacks posted:

I just...

Not just how, but the idea that he could sit on the energy from that video for a while was ended instantly. Reaction YouTube didn't even finished recording, let alone up loading a reaction before Kendrick swung back. He's made it clear that every time Drake thinks he has another lined up, he won't even let breathe long enough for anyone to have processed it because he will know when it's ready to go and be sure to have the rebuttal preloaded, ready to be set to public.

Beyond that, what can he do when that choked out response is already being torn apart on Genius like it's Politifact, and they're giving you the "pants on fire"-rating bar after bar? What can you do when your claims are being rebutted by facts from the wider web:

I can't fathom how awful at the Drake estate right now. He probably had a whole party setup, a whole victory lap, and then all of this.