Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

I got the tude now posted:

ty for the birthday wishes. i will drink gay rear end cocktails and be like "tee hee i can really taste the thyme" in your honor

Awesome

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

sipping a topo chico and scrolling my 3ds library

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

HBD Tude

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

hope big homie gets drunk enough to send off some PMs tonight

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

insane anime posted:

hope big homie gets drunk enough to send off some PMs tonight

ive sent out a round of apologies already

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

ive sent out a round of apologies already

king midas in reverse

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Going to get drunk watch a movie and get back on Rebirth hype.

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

happy bday tude

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Going to get drunk watch a movie and get back on Rebirth hype.

You just said you would play SF6. You loving goldbricking turncoat.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
whats up gamers im off probation.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
happy birthday to tude katamari

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ww4okdk0fko&t=116s

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

:letsgo::thaoldme:

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

ArfJason posted:

hope you reflected and learned a lot about how kissing and loving the guns is good because it protects marginalized folx

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Holy poo poo I haven't thought about this in like 20 years.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

-Youre in trouble!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktg2lUdSecE&t=4s

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You just said you would play SF6. You loving goldbricking turncoat.

i just played a smooth Players 30 + got deranked by a Chinese Modern Ed. So now what tough guy.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Almost done with Junon intel and I haven’t seen a single NPC lol.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

ty for the birthday wishes. i will drink gay rear end cocktails and be like "tee hee i can really taste the thyme" in your honor

hope u liked ur present :)

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i've never been more terrified to press play

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
feel like something new so i redeemed a 2012 humble bundle key and am installing Metro 2033

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ArfJason posted:

feel like something new so i redeemed a 2012 humble bundle key and am installing Metro 2033

Metro ftw.

teppichporsche
May 11, 2019

Dragon Quest 11 Act 3 gaming

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

kids are currently playing smash. doing the walk for cystic fibrosis this morning. baldurs gate 3 tonight and hopefully ff7 rebirth afterward if I'm not too tired.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Bicyclops posted:

kids are currently playing smash. doing the walk for cystic fibrosis this morning. baldurs gate 3 tonight and hopefully ff7 rebirth afterward if I'm not too tired.

theres no way you get all that done today

----------------

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

alpha protocol then birthday drinking

belated happy birthday

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
hungover and it’s cold/rainy, so sleepy day with v rising and maybe something else when i get bored

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SF6 and Red Dead Onñine.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Siralim isn’t going to run well on my work laptop. This is aids.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Some heretic and coffee this morning. e2 kind of blows so far. First 3 maps were just lava cave hallways and then the 4th was two big open fields with random walls scattered around + Epic Ice Physics. Yeesh

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Red Dead 2 is a hunk of poo poo in my estimation, the first hour, maybe 3 is almost entirely filled with what I decided to call ritualistic gameplay, where you can see the devs want to show you a movie they had animators make with a computer, but you have to continue to hold the controller and press buttons to make the movie continue, or sometimes just hold down a button. It’s the worst type of Aids there is. Red Dead Online at least let’s you do something of your own volition within 5 minutes of it loading.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

insane anime posted:

theres no way you get all that done today

not only am I going to do it, I'm going to play more video games with the kids now that I'm home.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Red Dead 2 is a hunk of poo poo in my estimation, the first hour, maybe 3 is almost entirely filled with what I decided to call ritualistic gameplay, where you can see the devs want to show you a movie they had animators make with a computer, but you have to continue to hold the controller and press buttons to make the movie continue, or sometimes just hold down a button. It’s the worst type of Aids there is. Red Dead Online at least let’s you do something of your own volition within 5 minutes of it loading.

https://twitter.com/conner_omalley/status/1788278211828433109

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

A little FFX-2 this morning and now I’m on a fresh New Vegas save I started yesterday. I posted in the Games Beat thread the other day that finishing Alpha Protocol made me want to start another Obsidian game or another game I played in that era so I figure why not FNV, the other Obsidian game to come out in 2010.

Guns/Science/Speech to start with but I think I’m going to switch to energy weapons instead of regular guns—I picked guns because I thought energy weapons were really rare until later in the game but either the DLCs rebalanced it or I’m thinking of FO3, because I’m carrying 3 different energy weapons around already and I haven’t even made it to Nipton yet.

I’m probably going to switch to DQ XI at some point though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If you don’t hold X when it goes to a cinematic wide shot of a mountain the horse stands still and then the NPCs bump into each other and ride their horses in a circle around each other and start commenting on your slowness.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

If you don’t hold X when it goes to a cinematic wide shot of a mountain the horse stands still and then the NPCs bump into each other and ride their horses in a circle around each other and start commenting on your slowness.

lol flipping 180 randomly while on horseback

"Pick up the pace, Arthur!."
"What's the hold up?."
"AAUURRGGGH!!!!." (collided with a rabbit)

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

wanted to do some wandering while i listened/watched to avgn marathons so i popped in FF15. its a weird game but i love the big gay (complementary) roadtrip vibes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
moar cyberpunk. almost past the first part. then ill start digging into random side junk