Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

i used to like everclear but father of mine and i will buy you a new life are pretty much the same song with different lyrics

"i will buy you a new life perfect shiny and new" is right up there with a horse with no name for good lyric havings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I forgot I Will Buy You A New Life even existed, but Father of Mine and Santa Monica are both v good songs

Hedrigall
Mar 27, 2008

by vyelkin
I was ten years old, doin' all that I could!
It ain't easy to be a skinny white boy in a black neighbourhood!

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Every single Everclear song is the same one with new lyrics. And it's not even a good song.

And kill and eat the rich.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Hedrigall posted:

Aaaand the number one reason why I moved to Portland is...

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

I don't just mean thematically I mean the chords are startlingly similar

Altared State
Jan 14, 2006

I think I was born to burn
Everclear were good up to a point. I stopped listening to them when Art kicked the rest of the members out. He's a dick.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Axolotl posted:

It doesn't really have much taste other than that pure alcohol burn. I'm not a fan of mixed drinks, but I pretty much have to mix it in with at least Coke or lemonade and tea to drink the stuff.

Ever had a Driver?

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Hedrigall posted:

I mean he wasn't lying

quote:

Soon after Alexakis' father left the family, financial difficulties forced Alexakis' mother to relocate the family to the Mar Vista Gardens housing projects in California, located near Culver City. Alexakis was sexually abused by older kids in his neighborhood.[1] His brother George died of a heroin overdose when Alexakis was 12. That same year, Alexakis' 15-year-old girlfriend committed suicide.[2]

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

guys we're being contacted! by an AGENT

quote:

I'm deeply entwined in the current FBI investigation of the Russian impact on our election.

Our findings so far are pretty terrifying and far-reaching and I am certain that Comey was fired because someone leaked word of this to Trump, and he is desperately trying to prevent this from getting out. He won't. His campaign rhetoric about the FBI has rubbed quite a few of us the wrong way, and career FBI guys like me are actually volunteering to work on this stuff. Firing Comey has just fired us up more and has also led to several foreign intelligence agencies reaching out to us with their own resources and information.

I won't share a bunch of facts because that would jeopardize things, and at most you'd look back on this weeks later and say "Holy poo poo that goon was telling the truth". But I will tell you that Russia had selected Trump as "their" candidate as early as 2013. The majority of his cabinet is made of similarly compromised individuals or sycophantic yes men. The full report will lead to impeachment, multiple people being tried for treason and several other felonies, and in my opinion a major upheaval in American politics. I also believe it could lead to a new Cold War (or worse), seeing just how deep Russia's influence went.

I believe this will destroy Trump and the GOP. This is beyond Watergate. If Watergate was represented as a single filing cabinet, this is an office building full of filing cabinets. And that building's on fire.

On the one hand, there's a lot of stuff in this fesh which everybody already knows

but on the other hand, as they say in C-SPAM, "lol nothing matters." I hope eventually something does matter; until then, look out for yourself FBI goon

Including the subject line in the next one, as it is necessary to understand the rest of it

quote:

"Hired" an inflatable women as my "secretary"

Like five years ago they randomly promoted me from computer fixer into company management when a whole bunch of managers quit (to be fair I am awesome at my job) but I had no idea wtf I was doing as a 'manager'. So I bought an inflatable woman dressed her in scrubs and stuck her behind the desk in my office as my secretary intern while I went back to doing real work on the IT floor and everyone I had to interact with was totally on board with this, they just called my sell phone or email. Already had a reputation for being weird I guess and they were appreciative that I was taking a difficult job when they needed it. Even got Lucy (is what I named her) in the company directory as an unpaid intern.

Two weeks after that we had a real management intern and he was from China here to get an MBA experience points or something. The guy needs to find me but instead of reading the contact information of my office door he just standes there for ten minutes knocking at the closed door to try to get the attention of a sex doll in scrubs and a wig sitting behind a office computer monitor.

There was this big thing where his business school thought their partner company (us) was legit hazing him and I got mad yelled at by the company director. To save face they 'demoted' me to IT sup with the same pay and is a job I do better anyway.

Uhh no I never had relations in the office with Lucy even if thats what you're thinking I also did, your obviously not supposed to gently caress interns.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

loquacius posted:

guys we're being contacted! by an AGENT

On the one hand, there's a lot of stuff in this fesh which everybody already knows

but on the other hand, as they say in C-SPAM, "lol nothing matters." I hope eventually something does matter; until then, look out for yourself FBI goon

This confession reads like fanfiction written by the same minds that brought us Rogue POTUS Staff and those dumbass tweets about a world where Hillary Clinton is President.

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm part of a little FBI workgroup called Dumbledore's Army and together we're gonna blow up Trump's death star!

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

100 degrees Calcium posted:

This confession reads like fanfiction written by the same minds that brought us Rogue POTUS Staff and those dumbass tweets about a world where Hillary Clinton is President.

A psychologist could write a goddamn book about the personal issues the author of the IfHillaryHad Twitter account is projecting onto Hillary Clinton

I can't believe it's still a thing

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
if that goon did in fact work for the FBI they'd know that trump can't be tried for treason over the russia stuff

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

HE said "some" would be tried for treason. Might not mean Trump, but people in his inner circle or cabinet. It's all bullshit though since an FBI agent wouldn't write into an anonymous confession thread if they were working on something that important.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

For the goon that dated Jennifer Lawrence, she would have dumped you when she got big

But did you see her butthole on Reddit?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

treason requires america be actively at war with a country

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Jose posted:

treason requires america be actively at war with a country

Drugs. Terrorism. Interest rates. We're at war with basically everything but a country.

walgreenslatino
Jun 2, 2015

Lipstick Apathy

Tolkien minority posted:

this is not even close to how the human body works jsut as a an fyi

My wrestling coach used to refer to that excuse as "I breathed some heavy air"

Dogbrisket
Jun 10, 2009

Inflatable secretary is actually funny and plausible, unlike most of the 'feshes in this thread.

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

yeah nothing matters but at least we've all seen jlaw's butthole

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

sandoz posted:

But did it have greedo in it?

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

got any sevens posted:

But did it have greedo in it?

No and stop making us remember her failure.

:drac:

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

sandoz posted:

i've got new pm's of a prolapsed anus if anyone wants to see

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Jose posted:

i've got new pm's of a prolapsed anus if anyone wants to see

pretty sure you know everyone wants to see it

we always want to see it until we've seen it

then we don't want to see it ever again until someone mentions it and the need arises again somehow

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

This happened about six years ago in Arizona town when I was 22. I owned a handgun at the time but wasn't a gun nut. Around midnight I woke up because I thought I heard one of my windows being pulled open so I took my handgun from the bedstand and slowly opened the bedroom door. I saw a dark-skinned Hispanic or African burglar with a hammer pry open a ground floor window and climb into my apartment so I pointed my handgun at him and ordered him to stop. Up until this moment I was 100% sure in my mind that if something like this ever happened to me I would shoot first and ask questions later, but at that instant when it actually occurred I simply couldn't bring myself to fire.

He stands up, freezes, looks up at me in the dark and then slowly climbs backward out the window and presumably runs away. I call the police and they show up a few minutes later to take my statement. Later on the officer following up on the case was highly critical. He told me in private I should have just "shot that <n-word>" and saved him the trouble of investigating (they never arrested a suspect). My father said the same thing and implied that I'd disappointed the family, he is a gun nut and thinks a race war is coming. A few weeks later, I was fired from my warehouse job for no good reason but the owner is my father's friend and pretty much has the same views.

Finding out that the mentors and authority figures in my life were like this was depressing and for a few months I'd replay the burglary over and over in my head wishing I'd just shot that fucker and how everything would have been good, and then feeling ashamed that I'd be having those thoughts and realizing how much of those horrible attitudes I'd internalized.

So I sold everything and moved to the Northeast. I got a job and spent a lot of time feeling incredibly uncomfortable by all the nonwhites on the street and the MBTA. But I finished my associate's degree and got a better job in public education and learned to tolerate them. Everyone here thinks I'm hopelessly "conservative" as if they even know what it's like where I'm from and obviously I don't tell them any of this story. Currently I don't feel depressed or have flashbacks or wish I'd been able to shoot someone any more but it still felt kind of good to write it up.

quote:

When I jerk off, at the moment of climax, I like to drop out of my chair onto my knees.  I cum on the floor and wipe up and move on with my life.  I'm not sure why this is;  I just like doing it that way.

One time I was jerking off.  I felt an orgasm coming on, dropped to my knees, and noticed at that moment that my cat was sitting right in front of me, staring up at me with a bemused expression.

So I came right in his face.

I didn't mean to, but he was there and I was past the point of no return.  He made a face like most cats do when they are hit with a spray bottle.  Then he used his paws to wipe the semen off of his face and licked it up.  Turns out he loves the taste of jizz.

Now whenever I jerk it, the cat swoops in as soon as I ejaculate and licks it off the floor.  I let him, because now I don't have to wipe it up.

gross

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

hosed up if true

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
as a professional burglar it has the ring of truth to it

yes, it rings true

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Consider that if you shot that African Habanero you would have had bullet holes in your house and that's no good

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Putty posted:

Consider that if you shot that African Habanero you would have had bullet holes in your house and that's no good

The contractor you hire to fix them (if you don't just use some toothpaste to patch the drywall) activates his true patriotism to comp you since he's been grifting from his wealthy libtard clients.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Consider that you can also fill holes, seal cracks, and form strong bonds with Mighty Putty™! An absolute must-have item for any household!

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
If only Billy Mays could use some kind of white powdery substance to fill the holes he left in my heart when he died

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

syscall girl posted:

If only Billy Mays could use some kind of white powdery substance to fill the holes he left in my heart when he died

Could have used some on his own heart too, probably.

JnnyThndrs
May 29, 2001

HERE ARE THE FUCKING TOWELS

fruit on the bottom posted:

Could have used some on his own heart too, probably.

Think he used a little too much of it, that's why his heart crapped out in the first place.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Yeah, I try to explain Arizona/Southern racism to people up North and they just don't understand. They're used to "Uncle says something mildly racist at a cookout with the rest of the family" and not "group of little kids throwing out hard n's at another kid in a ball pit in front of their parents as everyone, including the staff, laughs."

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

limp_cheese posted:

Drinking water and taking a few vitamins isn't a bad idea. The bad idea was doing ONLY that and not eating healthier or exercising. If you only did the vitamins and water you would probably gain weight since you would kill your metabolism.

Then again you only lasted 2 hours on your dumb loving diet and seem to have no shame so enjoy being such a fat piece of poo poo fat pieces of poo poo look down on you.

It's never too late to turn it around. It will be a long and very tough journey but worth it in the end. You'll also have people rooting for you and be willing to help or give advice.

That probably fell on deaf ears so might as well end it all and be the news story you think you'll be, fatty.

!? There is literally no way to gain weight by drinking water and eating vitamins. Where is the physical material coming from that is adding the weight?

P sure I just saw a youtube where a guy did that exact thing for a month straight and lost some huge amount of fat rolls. The problem is it can be very dangerous and can mess up your digestive system.

I hope fatgoon gets well, there's no need to live a life where you hate yourself. You can be the person you want to be, but it'll be a difficult change.

Tolkien minority posted:

this is not even close to how the human body works jsut as a an fyi

the pounds will form from quantum foam materializing as fatty deposits.

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, I try to explain Arizona/Southern racism to people up North and they just don't understand. They're used to "Uncle says something mildly racist at a cookout with the rest of the family" and not "group of little kids throwing out hard n's at another kid in a ball pit in front of their parents as everyone, including the staff, laughs."

yeah when my aunt moved out there her family became immensely hosed up and were totally down with that crap

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce
Losing a ton of weight quickly is a really good way to gently caress up your metabolism permanently. Look at some of the studies that have come out of The Biggest Loser contestants. Most are at about 1000 Calorie/day diets just to maintain their weight.

Fatgoon: it sounds like you would probably benefit from a dedicated interdisciplinary weight loss program involving a doctor, a nutritionist, a trainer and a therapist to help you.

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Eponine posted:

Losing a ton of weight quickly is a really good way to gently caress up your metabolism permanently. Look at some of the studies that have come out of The Biggest Loser contestants. Most are at about 1000 Calorie/day diets just to maintain their weight.

Fatgoon: it sounds like you would probably benefit from a dedicated interdisciplinary weight loss program involving a doctor, a nutritionist, a trainer and a therapist to help you.

Just call it the Swayze affect. Hope it doesn't get Christian Bale or Chris Pratt or uh, anyone who ever took a few million to lose or gain weight real fast and had the discipline* to do it.

*trainers, money, more money

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Solice Kirsk posted:

Oddly enough if you meet a white person from the South somewhere in the north there is roughly a 100% chance they will claim people are more racist here than wherever they came from within the next five minutes