Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
judging by exactly what CCP's post said, i'm pretty sure brisc went and recorded a meeting and then just happened to 'show' a person the recording while not explicitly saying it himself and smugging to himself at what a cool rules lawyer he was.

imagine putting those years of work and years of professional education in and not realizing that a CCP has a history of doing whatever the gently caress they want regardless of what's right in regards to policing who they want to play their game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

i am imagining it

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

CCP has a history of doing whatever the gently caress they want regardless of what's right in regards to policing who they want to play their game.

Big if true...

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

judging by exactly what CCP's post said, i'm pretty sure brisc went and recorded a meeting and then just happened to 'show' a person the recording while not explicitly saying it himself and smugging to himself at what a cool rules lawyer he was.

imagine putting those years of work and years of professional education in and not realizing that a CCP has a history of doing whatever the gently caress they want regardless of what's right in regards to policing who they want to play their game.

Imagine that. Itturns out people really don't like assholes. Who'd've guessed.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Ynglaur posted:

Imagine that. Itturns out people really don't like assholes. Who'd've guessed.

assholes have no place in eve online

translation: anyone i don't like is an rear end in a top hat

Cobbsprite
May 6, 2012

Threatening stuffed animals for fun and profit.

assholes have no place in eve online

translation: anyone i don't like is an rear end in a top hat

I mean, you say that ironically. But that's literally the viewpoint of so many "humans".

Mr. Pickles
Mar 19, 2014

Idk if this helps but you're all assholes in my book

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Pickle sees everything as an rear end in a top hat... /shudder

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Pull on the new flesh like borrowed gloves and burn your fingers once again

Mr. Pickles posted:

Idk if this helps but you're all assholes in my book

There are weirder fetishes out there

Kinetica
Aug 16, 2011
Hot.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Imperium is real.

TigerXtrm
Feb 2, 2019
I am miles and miles away from 'the loop'. What the gently caress happened in Period Basis? I just noticed we're apparently renting that poo poo out now.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

is it really like 1 bil a system?

aren't there like 25 systems in period basis? why even bother renting at that point i can make more in a single night by myself

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

TigerXtrm posted:

I am miles and miles away from 'the loop'. What the gently caress happened in Period Basis? I just noticed we're apparently renting that poo poo out now.

Red Alliance moved out, and we took it over. We're currently using it as rental space. Our gimmick here is we charge next to nothing, to undercut hostile renting programs.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

can i rent a system?

or two

or 10?

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

is it really like 1 bil a system?

aren't there like 25 systems in period basis? why even bother renting at that point i can make more in a single night by myself

The point is to deny rental income to anyone else.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

can i rent a system?

or two

or 10?

Rental isn't by system, its all of PB. 1B moves you in with no monthly fees. You are free to go anywhere in PB and do whatever you like. Structures are already in place for your convenience. Feel free to contact Sadus for more information. He'll have a better list of restrictions/rules than I do.

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

I didn't realize we were renting it that cheaply...

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Micromancer posted:

Rental isn't by system, its all of PB. 1B moves you in with no monthly fees. You are free to go anywhere in PB and do whatever you like. Structures are already in place for your convenience. Feel free to contact Sadus for more information. He'll have a better list of restrictions/rules than I do.

Rutibex posted:

gotcha, makes a lot more sense

not a bad way of doing it tbh

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Rutibex posted:

I think people don't realize that a decent chunk of northern renters are NC/PL alt corps that do their own thing.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Loky11 posted:

I think people don't realize that a decent chunk of northern renters are NC/PL alt corps that do their own thing.

if this is true then it's very funny that they have to firewall their krab alts like that

killboard green lads

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

if this is true then it's very funny that they have to firewall their krab alts like that

killboard green lads

Sometimes memes are grounded in reality

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

Loky11 posted:

That's fine. Even if a portion of renters leave their northern slave-lords it's bad for the slave-lords and good for the space communists.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

Ynglaur posted:

That's fine. Even if a portion of renters leave their northern slave-lords it's bad for the slave-lords and good for the space communists.

maybe you pull in one of those corps for full circle memes

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

someone push button so I can lose my soul again please

ZombieLenin
Sep 6, 2009

"Democracy for the insignificant minority, democracy for the rich--that is the democracy of capitalist society." VI Lenin

[/quote]
Why does everything in this game that earns the real good isk require 20 accounts?

Slight exaggeration, but I was looking into doing some in some industry poo poo, and it turns out even with a character with decent skills I will need 4 or 5 more to do anything efficiently.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

ZombieLenin posted:

Why does everything in this game that earns the real good isk require 20 accounts?

Slight exaggeration, but I was looking into doing some in some industry poo poo, and it turns out even with a character with decent skills I will need 4 or 5 more to do anything efficiently.

the key is to transcend isk and become truly enlightened.

DrDork
Dec 29, 2003
commanding officer of the Army of Dorkness

Loky11 posted:

the key is to transcend isk and become truly enlightened.

Yes. poo poo posting while never logging in is the True Game we all aspire to.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

hole squad appears to be dead. is there a goon wormhole group anymore?

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

careful, don't let them hear you ask that

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

tyler posted:

Holesquad is a Discord-based group, currently focused on old school Runescape, no-context bad anime posting, and world domination.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

tyler posted:

There's Pathfinders. I don't know much about them, but my guess is that they are not the same thing as what Hole Squad did by any stretch. I hear Atrum will SRP as many Falcons as they want, though.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

are there any small gang squads left like old SV or is everything huge?

orange juche
Mar 14, 2012

Hole Squad died because the finance goons wouldn't reimburse our falcon losses, and when called on it they booted people from GSF. Everyone else has supercaps and rorquals and small gang is dead

Hole Squad now does... I don't loving know what, probably not playing eve though.

Loky11
Dec 12, 2006

on that real poo poo

meatmccartney
Aug 4, 2016

Loky11 posted:

on that real poo poo

On that real Runescape poo poo.

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

I just want to blops drop people all day

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

tyler posted:

I just want to blops drop people all day

Liberty Squad, Space Violence, Reavers, or Spaceghosts might be relevant to your interests.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

dragonshardz posted:

Liberty Squad, Space Violence, Reavers, or Spaceghosts might be relevant to your interests.

extremely relevant

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

killboard green lads

PL is still alive?