Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'

my bony fealty posted:

personally, he reminds me of Adolf Hitler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

my bony fealty posted:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Stop posting racist shithead succers like "SHERROD BROWN STAN" and start posting people who know they're going to lose in November.

mags
May 30, 2008

I am a congenital optimist.

my bony fealty posted:

just googled him… not a nice man!!

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

mags posted:

dude definitely needed to calm down

VoicesCanBe
Jul 1, 2023

"Cóż, wygląda na to, że zostaliśmy łaskawie oszczędzeni trudu decydowania o własnym losie. Jakże uprzejme z ich strony, że przearanżowali Europę bez kłopotu naszego zdania!"

my bony fealty posted:

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
Yep. If a bunch of dumb kids want to spite themselves and everyone else by ushering in fascism, that is on them.

It sucks that we are allied with a psychopath country but that isn't changing now. And if we stop helping them, they will just go somewhere else and we will have a weaker presence in the area. Biden is trying to calm things down over there, but all the pro-trump news is doing is making it look like he is trying to facilitate more killing. If it was trump in office, none of this would be covered at all. Or to a much lesser degree.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

World Famous W posted:

Yep. If a bunch of dumb kids want to spite themselves and everyone else by ushering in fascism, that is on them.

It sucks that we are allied with a psychopath country but that isn't changing now. And if we stop helping them, they will just go somewhere else and we will have a weaker presence in the area. Biden is trying to calm things down over there, but all the pro-trump news is doing is making it look like he is trying to facilitate more killing. If it was trump in office, none of this would be covered at all. Or to a much lesser degree.

"Why do you make me commit war crimes?! YOU'RE THE BAD PERSON, NOT ME!!!11"

BadOptics
Sep 11, 2012

mags posted:

Fetterman could have talked him down from self harm.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

my bony fealty posted:

Someone else probably told him that and that is why he is shilling so hard for Israel now.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006

hello

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

World Famous W posted:

this makes sense i will vote as hard as I can now

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

the_steve posted:

It's not that they forgot, it's just that succs headcanon'd it to where actually everyone hated it and thought it was tacky and bad and then the captain of the team said "Well Mr. Trump, if that's all the dignity of the office is worth to you, then I guess I'll take my team to go."
Then everyone stood up and clapped, except Trump who was crying and tweeting "Hamberder covfefe"

To be honest I thought it was tacky and absurd when it first happened, onlyn to than realize how hilarious it was

SixteenShells
Sep 30, 2021
the only reasons to not like the hamburger party are white house decorum and if you don't like eating room temp fast food

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

The photos side by side make it look like a GOP ad: boxed food for the poors vs. tasty fast food.

Srice
Sep 11, 2011

Uncle Wemus posted:

Wait is it the DreamWorks Jeffrey Katzenberg?

yep, and of quibi too.

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Some Guy TT posted:

what in the world are they expecting anyone to be able to communicate in just a hundred words

The point is to humiliate them. That, and so succers can later claim that every student wrote an apology note for what they did (ignoring the context that they were forced to) so that the libs can say that no one REALLY protested the genocides.

Nichael posted:

there's a ton of pictures of Trump looking like a wealthy piece of poo poo and they went with this????

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Pretty much the only reason liberals actually hate trump so much is because he offends them aesthetically, including by proudly enjoying things that are only meant to be for uncouth poors. He knows this and plays it up on purpose to piss them off and make them look like the insufferable snobs they are.

Pretty much this.
To a decorum-brained lib, that picture is nightmare fuel because it's peasant food in the White House, which flies in the face of their classism.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

the_steve posted:

The point is to humiliate them. That, and so succers can later claim that every student wrote an apology note for what they did (ignoring the context that they were forced to) so that the libs can say that no one REALLY protested the genocides.

lol it's like in korea when the US military told repatriated POWs that they'd better recant their confessions of war crimes and not being tortured or they'd be jailed/executed, bing bong so simple

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
this was straight up mafia poo poo, btw, a couple guys coming to your house and saying it'd sure be a shame if your family couldn't have a dad because we had to hang you, all because of a few words you don't wanna say ...

KomradeX
Oct 29, 2011

World Famous W posted:

I just want to scream at this person who would Israel go to if not the US. The Liberal must always present themselves as the lesser of two evil even when there isn't another evil to be compared to

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

B B posted:

very funny top story on cnn right now:

lol:

quote:

Trump’s support in the poll among registered voters holds steady at 49% in a head-to-head matchup against Biden, the same as in CNN’s last national poll on the race in January, while Biden’s stands at 43%, not significantly different from January’s 45%.

Looking back, 55% of all Americans now say they see Trump’s presidency as a success, while 44% see it as a failure. In a January 2021 poll taken just before Trump left office and days after the January 6 attack on the US Capitol, 55% considered his time as president a failure.

Assessing Biden’s time in office so far, 61% say his presidency thus far has been a failure, while 39% say it’s been a success. That’s narrowly worse than the 57% who called the first year of his administration a failure in January 2022, with 41% calling it a success.

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA

KomradeX posted:

I just want to scream at this person who would Israel go to if not the US. The Liberal must always present themselves as the lesser of two evil even when there isn't another evil to be compared to
i want to know how biden is trying to calm things down over there

graveyards are calm i guess

Mukulu
Jul 14, 2006

Stop. Drop. Shut 'em down open up shop.

World Famous W posted:

Waltzing Along posted:

From GBS

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

:eyepop:

quote:

Among all voters, when independent candidates Robert F. Kennedy Jr. and Cornel West and Green Party candidate Jill Stein are included in the matchup, Trump holds 42% to Biden’s 33%, with Kennedy at 16%, West at 4% and Stein at 3%. Kennedy draws 13% each from supporters of Biden and Trump in the initial two-way matchup.

In the Biden vs. Trump matchup, the poll finds Biden faring worse than in previous CNN polls among the youngest voters, trailing Trump by a 51%-to-40% margin among voters younger than 35. Biden’s deficit with voters in that group is driven largely by those who did not vote in 2020. With that group excluded, voters between the ages of 18 and 34 in this poll divide 46% for Biden to 47% for Trump. Although not all polls release crosstabs or use the same age breaks when reporting results, other recent polling has shown a wide range of results for younger voters in testing a matchup between Trump and Biden, ranging from an 18-point Trump advantage among those younger than 30 in the Fox News poll in mid-March up to a 21-point Biden advantage among those younger than 30 in the Pew Research survey earlier this month.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

World Famous W posted:

lol

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Joementum posted:

he was literally feeding a championship team during the government shutdown out of his own money

The thought of Trump shoveling hundreds of burgers into his mouth as the basketball champions look on hungrily is pretty funny though.

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?

KomradeX posted:

Is the US supporting it? Or in fact doing everything possible to keep it contained/in check???

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

Look at that, 23% of Joe Biden's vote being stolen by other candidates that people prefer.
This is why the Dems need to sue to abolish democracy, otherwise Trump will end democracy.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

VitalSigns posted:

The thought of Trump shoveling hundreds of burgers into his mouth as the basketball champions look on hungrily is pretty funny though.

the most burgs, from the standpoint of eating :smugdon:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

gradenko_2000 posted:

https://twitter.com/TheDemocrats/status/1783967078883500244?t=8QXWpZw1sLtDjxZ-6zbfHA&s=19

Do people just not remember that the fast food spread was cool and good and the folks loved it

he was literally serving those beautiful burders to student athletes lol

why are they so bad at this lol I wish trump would buy me big macs. in a way he did because I bought a burg with stimulus money so thank you mr trump

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
oh lol gbs doesn't understand how pro-israel outlets can scare monger about george soros (jewish???) funding the protests. bless their hearts.

mags
May 30, 2008

Dr. Jerrold Coe posted:

oh lol gbs doesn't understand how pro-israel outlets can scare monger about george soros (jewish???) funding the protests. bless their hearts.

they arent just grammar nazis over there

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

spacemang_spliff posted:

he was literally serving those beautiful burders to student athletes lol

why are they so bad at this lol I wish trump would buy me big macs. in a way he did because I bought a burg with stimulus money so thank you mr trump

It's classism.
Liberals HATE the poors. They hate the poors the same way conservatives hate minorities (Granted, libs hate minorities and conservatives hate poors as well, but they have their priorities)
It's a scandalous affront to their perceived notion of decorum to be serving peasant food in the white house. You have The Help there for a reason, have them make the fancy 5 course feast, you can't just let a bunch of probably-broke college athletes have something they'd enjoy in a casual and relaxed atmosphere.

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Remember how mad they got about Melania's redesign the Rose Garden.

Some froofy formal garden to impress European diplomats that your average lib never cared about in their entire lives and they acted like planting different flowers is an insult to America like she took a dump on the flag.

Even though they'd never be able to tell which was the bad Trumpy Rose Garden if you asked them to pick it out of a lineup of photos of different years.

HallelujahLee
May 3, 2009

she should of taken a dump on the flag

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
the blood christmas was rad as hell and you can't convince me otherwise

mags
May 30, 2008

World Famous W posted:

the blood christmas was rad as hell and you can't convince me otherwise

she'll get more chances to cook

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Ahem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

"Cutting off trade to Israel could hurt the military-industrial complex! :ohdear:"

"Cutting off trade to Israel could hurt the military-industrial complex! :dance:"