Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Following.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

small hendren
Jan 27, 2011

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Snake Pass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im going to finish Ys Memories of Celceta and then probably try to finish my Hugo playthrough of Ys Origin as well.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
continuing my dwarf fortress LP

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Yakuza 0 and Shadow of Mordor most likely.

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

twilight princess hd or re7

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Majora's Mask 3D

Spoderman
Aug 2, 2004

Steins Gate 0 and Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WHOMST

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Nier Automata, I just finished Route B and I can't stop playing

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

GorfZaplen posted:

Nier Automata, I just finished Route B and I can't stop playing

It's so good

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

might replay Shovel Knight to get hype for Specter of Torment (April 5 ftw :worship:)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I finish celceta earlier and approaching the end game of Origin so ill probably power through after dinner

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

symbolic posted:

might replay Shovel Knight to get hype for Specter of Torment (April 5 ftw :worship:)

oh poo poo i didnt know it was out so soon.

gonna play dark souls 3 once im out of work tonight

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

14-hour shift at work ending at 10 pm and the only thing getting me through it is the thought of going home to Stardew Valley.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Zelda. I am going to 100% it even if i die in the process

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

rediscover posted:

Zelda. I am going to 100% it even if i die in the process

I hope you do LOL jk

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
WoW and training my fingers to play waku waku 7

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

can't escape from Europa Universalis IV so that. But hopefully I'll play a ton of Nier Automata and waku waku 7 this weekend too.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Evil Eagle posted:

can't escape from Europa Universalis IV so that. But hopefully I'll play a ton of Nier Automata and waku waku 7 this weekend too.

you are an addict

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I picked up Nioh and RE7 for cheap so I might try those out tonight too

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

you are an addict

my friends won't let me play anything else

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

I picked up Nioh and RE7 for cheap so I might try those out tonight too

Nioh's really good

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

i forgot the new episode of walking dead came out so im gonna stream t hat i think

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Black Baby Goku posted:

you are an addict

Evil Eagle wakes up in a cold sweat, shaking, anxious to the point of panic attack, he vomits into the trashcan on the way to his compy after pathetically rolling out of bed, tears welling in his eyes. the moment he double click the EUIV shortcut on his desktop he feels the sickness draining from his body. He feels incredible. His kingdom stands as tall as it did the day before. Relief. Ecstasy. Such is the life of a Map Game dependency. I hope you get the help you need, and soon, EE. The highs are not worth the lows

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Lol

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

Evil Eagle wakes up in a cold sweat, shaking, anxious to the point of panic attack, he vomits into the trashcan on the way to his compy after pathetically rolling out of bed, tears welling in his eyes. the moment he double click the EUIV shortcut on his desktop he feels the sickness draining from his body. He feels incredible. His kingdom stands as tall as it did the day before. Relief. Ecstasy. Such is the life of a Map Game dependency. I hope you get the help you need, and soon, EE. The highs are not worth the lows

If you've never lived the lifestyle, you'll never understand.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Playing map games for 16 hours everyday with a couple of hours of cod or gtav mp mixed in was the happiest I've ever been and I miss it every single day.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Playing map games for 16 hours everyday with a couple of hours of cod or gtav mp mixed in was the happiest I've ever been and I miss it every single day.

Me too. I miss being unemployed and having no responsibility every day. I was on welfare for a year in between jobs and it was the happiest days of my life

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

NEET gaming ftw

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

War thunder

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

is tanks less of an insufferable grind now?

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Not really, low tiers are still as fun as always though. Also planes are fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Future Tone. Working on gettin all the outfits but they add cosmetics faster than I can buy them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hugo makes the sorceress fight with the two heads a complete loving joke

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I ended up just playing a bunch of Shadow of Mordor last night so I'll probably play some more today. I've found that I'm enjoying it better just marathoning the story missions and only doing side stuff occasionally when I come across it