Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
the replies to that twitter are making me do my "eww no" face

e:this is a bad page snipe so have a rabbit

learnincurve fucked around with this message at 20:34 on Jan 20, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
love to see a louis ck style comeback

Andohz
Aug 15, 2004

World's Strongest Smelly Hobo
Eww. EDIT: I pull the sex pest lever while looking at the audience going "ehh? eeeehhhhhh?"

Also, that snake will never be anything but hilariously cute to me.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I think there's something wrong with that rabbit

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Larry Parrish posted:

dude can you please rewrite this in a way that a human being can comprehend. thanks

if dalmuti and shane can post non attributed quotes than so can i :smug:

(if you need actual context, this is from when everything happened last july - basically one of the people who had to be removed from alliance for harassing a member had already been kicked from MRCHI for being useless, whiny about pvp, and for being a piece of poo poo; and MRCHI had requested a blacklist - like many other issues it was ignored and poo poo festered, the +ev is in reference to how mittani would always talk about whether an action would give or detract value ie be +/- ev, so one line member wanted to know the value of not just loving dealing with it

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Dalmuti posted:

i keep my weiner securely stowed when guests are visiting my house, but maybe im just built different

Nobody ever visits my house, so my wiener is always out. I think, anyway…I am pretty fat so it may not be visible though…
:argh:

Salisbury Snape
May 26, 2014
While a grain platform can be used for corn, a specialized corn head is ordinarily used instead.

Rudeboy Detective posted:

I think there's something wrong with that rabbit

I think it may have...eaten the rabbit

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

Dalmuti posted:

i keep my weiner securely stowed when guests are visiting my house, but maybe im just built different

for a moment i thought you meant you put rona in another room but then i remembered she's a grayhound

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Miss Rona is a good girl and don't you forget it, mack

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

psilocybin laden posted:

(if you need actual context, this is from when everything happened last july - basically one of the people who had to be removed from alliance for harassing a member had already been kicked from MRCHI for being useless, whiny about pvp, and for being a piece of poo poo; and MRCHI had requested a blacklist - like many other issues it was ignored and poo poo festered, the +ev is in reference to how mittani would always talk about whether an action would give or detract value ie be +/- ev, so one line member wanted to know the value of not just loving dealing with it

This actually didn't help at all.

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

beltalowda try an airlock bad tumang, felota bossmang keep im on station

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Larry Parrish posted:

I got it, Mitanni being a pick up artist nerd assigned a actual numerical value to players based on how useful they were to him vs the drama they would cause and called them -ev or +ev.

I have no idea why they didn't airlock the guy the moment he said that either.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
mittens is gbs as hell is my take away

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

beltalowda try an airlock bad tumang, felota bossmang keep im on station

ayo so beltalowda riot, get shoved in like stock, door open - ay! only wellwalla left, savvy?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

dragonshardz posted:

ayo so beltalowda riot, get shoved in like stock, door open - ay! only wellwalla left, savvy?

ya, mi belta sasa gut, da inya pashang hehe

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Delta sqad defeated the thargoid invasion of vogulu you are welcome for our service

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

what kind of cool space ships are there in elite

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

Larry Parrish posted:

mittens is gbs as hell is my take away

this is the correct take

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

A chieftain with modified shard cannons is like a ballerina dual wielding shotguns

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

Does it have the tiger transporter like elite 2?

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

i don't really like any of them tbh

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Larry Parrish posted:

its PUA poo poo. which is how mittani runs his life

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends

psilocybin laden posted:

I've done it three times, though the first time was the most absolutely loving *unhinged* reply to Mittani's resignation post

e: found it

quote:

Nooo. All who wished Mittani bad, know that you are freaks! Mitanni is the best leader I've ever known in this game. And I hoped to the last that he would simply exclude all these dirty languages ​​from our alliance. All who raised the revolution against Mittani, you are moral freaks

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm 90% sure the above pubbie post is from that guy who dropped all those depots around delve with names like "martini I love you big you are glorious leader of me forever"

made my evac a lot funnier

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

He may have been taking the piss, but the amount of alt-right dipshits complaining loudly that the ouster of Mittani was a "cancel culture woke mob" and yet they remained in the alliance means that I have my doubts

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

I'm pretty sure the dumbest posts were totally serious

source: my posting

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Some black hand dipshit/the mittani, and with this I think it was the mittani, was posting on reddit the other day in all seriousness like "what happened to the metashow we should bring the mittani back he was a character eve needs bloo bloo bloo"

Then reddit called him a sex offender and he replied that's just your perspective and got dragged so hard he deleted OP.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

learnincurve posted:

Then reddit called him a sex offender

that *might* have been me

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004

learnincurve posted:

Some black hand dipshit/the mittani, and with this I think it was the mittani, was posting on reddit the other day in all seriousness like "what happened to the metashow we should bring the mittani back he was a character eve needs bloo bloo bloo"

Then reddit called him a sex offender and he replied that's just your perspective and got dragged so hard he deleted OP.

brisc kept banging on about how 'nothing was corroborated' on reddit so

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

dragonshardz posted:

I love you guys.

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Furnok Dorn posted:

brisc kept banging on about how 'nothing was corroborated' on reddit so

Yeah well not to bring politics into things but Brisc is a piece of poo poo IRL so being a space piece of poo poo isn’t a huge surprise.

Big shock that the karmafleet account on Twitter retweeted it.

Edit: stream started, Innominate, Merkelchen, Mittens and Brisc. Mittens is going on about how happy he is to have time off from being “on call to a video game”

I’m losing my loving mind.

Rhymenoserous fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Jan 21, 2023

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.

You can have lots of things to do but dogshit mechanics, or amazing mechanics that you have to repeat for the rest of eternity. For some reason space devs have brainworm and no other type of games are possible

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Ayy I'm ready for his chud-backed ascendancy, bring it on

gently caress yeah own those libs, murica

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

the best people

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
Apparently I have to follow the stream to post things like “is this the space tate larp” and I’m just not gonna do that

salartarium
Sep 7, 2021
Sounds like he’s trying to recruit people for a Star Citizen guild

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account
Is this game still around?? I thought Pearl Abyss would have ruined it by now.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

salartarium posted:

Sounds like he’s trying to recruit people for a Star Citizen guild

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!
Did anyone manage to ask Mittani if he learned the piano yet?