Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

PublicOpinion posted:

That's for the DDT title so it's old. Probably DDT Judgement 2011.

Yup, that's it. But man. Dick Togo rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PublicOpinion
Oct 21, 2010

Her style is new but the face is the same as it was so long ago...
I haven't seen that specific match (but now that I looked up what card it was, I probably will) but yeah, his match with Antonio Honda from that same year was wild. This year he was at Ref Matsui's 25th Anniversary show tagging with MEN's Teioh and that match was wild.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

What is the context here? From the rough google translate I just did they're in the Australian Iron Man competition?

They just met at the gym and Go Shiozaki jumped at the chance to make a Go Ace joke.

Australia is a weird Google translate thing that always happens to Go Shiozaki's name.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
Gou means Australia. All countries have some weird kanji associated with them. America’s means rice - 米国 beikoku. Literally rice country.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Ahh that makes sense, I wonder why the kanji for America ended up being different than the Chinese name though (美國)

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/SashaBanksWWE/status/1231702834439045121?s=20

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Five more years of bad passive-aggressive Sasha tweets

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

does Sasha ever wrestle or does she just whine on twitter?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

coconono posted:

I think (?) she might be injured again. Add on the five months she sat at home, she'll probably be in the WWE until 2030

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

coconono posted:

She's been hurt at least twice this year (same amount as Samoa Joe!)

The year is not yet even two full months old

hadji murad
Apr 18, 2006
I can relate with the wonderful day I’m having.

Thank you Something Awful mods.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

i choose to be positive and believe that sasha has been granted her release to go be happy :unsmith:

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Didn't she sign a new deal last year?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

njsykora posted:

Didn't she sign a new deal last year?

no but everyone seems to keep saying she did

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Sasha's probably filming the Mandalorian right now or working on an album??? I dont know if the later was just just a kayfabe heeling thing or not

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

sasha's been thanking vince and talking about all the money she's making on twitter ever since she turned heel and it continues to baffle me that people take it seriously

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

OFFICER LIGER posted:

no but everyone seems to keep saying she did
???

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Vince: Sasha, I'm happy to say that you are contracted through to 2025.
Sasha: So you accepted all my conditions for signing a new contract?
Vince: No, I'm just extending your current one to 2025 regardless.
Federal Judge passing by on a penny-farthing: There's nothing wrong about any of this!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the source on that new contract was bryan alvarez talking about the previous deal signing she had and then a bunch of nobody newz sites misunderstanding iirc. You must correct me if I am wrong

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

It's a lot easier to find wrong info on the internet than right info

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Pieter is always living a happier life than anyone working for WWE

https://twitter.com/muffin030ass/status/1231760931237048321

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
boy there sure seems to be a lot of misinformation going around painting sasha in a bad light after she was refused release

wonder why

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't understand why but there is reason to believe alvarez tweeted, "I was referring to her most recent re-signing, not stating she re-signed in the last week or whatever." and then deleted the tweet clarifying what had happened. there's also reason to believe that never happened at all and someone online made up the tweet and made up that he deleted the tweet. Good luck to us all

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

Sasha's probably filming the Mandalorian right now

She's hurt, her Mandalorian scenes have already been done reportedly (filming for the season started by October, which definitely tracks with that schedule; season 1 went from October through February)

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

wait is Sasha Baby Yoda?

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

OctoberCountry posted:

Then why is she tagging with Kairi?

I wanted you to know I read this and I liked it.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

flatluigi posted:

boy there sure seems to be a lot of misinformation going around painting sasha in a bad light after she was refused release

wonder why

I’m paid by the WWE

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

flatluigi posted:

wonder why
All she has to do is not use twitter like a teenager

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

JUNGLE BOY posted:

I’m paid by the WWE

I meant the stuff on twitter and dirt sheets but congrats

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

All she has to do is not use twitter like a teenager

Or pull a Chuck Taylor and use it like a funny teen, then delete the evidence within 48 hours

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Seems legit https://mobile.twitter.com/Maffewgregg/status/1230574812877201414

Zombie Lemur
Jul 6, 2009

Empyrean empties

Jerusalem posted:

Vince: Sasha, I'm happy to say that you are contracted through to 2025.
Sasha: So you accepted all my conditions for signing a new contract?
Vince: No, I'm just extending your current one to 2025 regardless.
Federal Judge passing by on a penny-farthing: There's nothing wrong about any of this!

So you don't like the old-time bikes, huh?

The Butcher and the Blade should ride to the ring on penny-farthings like the LOD used to do with motorcycles.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Haha, this is great.

Zombie Lemur posted:

The Butcher and the Blade should ride to the ring on penny-farthings like the LOD used to do with motorcycles.

:hai:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/theadampage/status/1231721820585373696?s=21

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos

coconono posted:

Pieter is always living a happier life than anyone working for WWE

https://twitter.com/muffin030ass/status/1231760931237048321

She's dating fale so I don't know about that. I mean if she's happy she's happy but that dude is very sus.

large_gourd
Jan 17, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

see the fact she's being pissy and sarcastic gives me hope she'll actually leave

Yukaichiban
Feb 7, 2020

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/nothinbutlag/status/1231395031115849729?s=19

Too good to not post

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
dont get how fale and henare are trump fans but maybe its all the brain damage from rugby and wrestling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

i hope AEW gets to run MSG, it looks so neat to me