Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

da_goob posted:

Dubious, want to play tonight if it advances?

Yes time for my ridiculously rated secondary to get clowned by Cutler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
:dukedog::siren::siren::siren::siren::siren:SASFL SEASON 4 CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND:siren::siren::siren::siren::siren::dukedog:

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

:vince:BALTIMORE RAVENS :vince:

AT

:vince:HOUSTON OILERS :vince:

CHAMPIONSHIP GAME

:eyepop: PHILADELPHIA EAGLES :eyepop:

AT

:eyepop: CHICAGO BEARS :eyepop:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Oberst posted:

Ravens advance to 4th consecutive goon AFC title game. Oilers await

I'm free whenever you want to do this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqbxZG6FMeI&t=148s

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

Yes time for my ridiculously rated secondary to get clowned by Cutler

Ha, we'll see. We've had some low scoring games in the past and it's in the playoffs so it's either rain or snow. Never fails.

And what time were you thinking?

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
oberst where u at

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

da_goob posted:

Ha, we'll see. We've had some low scoring games in the past and it's in the playoffs so it's either rain or snow. Never fails.

And what time were you thinking?

I can actually play in about 30 minutes if you're down? I need to run an errand, then do my practice and im ready to go.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

I can actually play in about 30 minutes if you're down? I need to run an errand, then do my practice and im ready to go.

Yeah, I'll be ready.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Ran just a tad late, need 15.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

Ran just a tad late, need 15.

Alright

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
of course it's a snow bowl

of course

of course it is

:getin:

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Fertilizing threads since 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

oberst where u at

My bad, I doubt I'll even be home until late, like, post 1. So I don't see it happening tonight, unless I'm drunk, but not-too-drunk. I'll post if I make it, but I don't want you to waste time waiting up on me.

Beat Dubious in Bizarro so we can have double smug bastard title games either nfcw team will stomp my dick i just know it

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
alright I guess I'll just wait for dubious to beat the bears so we can play that bizarro bloodbath

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Chicago Bears mascot is horrifying.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
that scramble was some Tebow level bullshit escapism and it owned

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
Lmao. Good game. My guy dropped the wide open two point conversion. Funny.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

da_goob posted:

Lmao. Good game. My guy dropped the wide open two point conversion. Funny.

GG man, that was a hell of a matchup. I had my work cut out for me on defense, and that Pryor Scramble for that 1st and goal was ridiculous.

See you in the PS4 league this fall :getin:

Eagles over Bears, 21-20.

Eagles goin to da Super Bowl! :toot:

E: does that put us at .500 this season?

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

GG man, that was a hell of a matchup. I had my work cut out for me on defense, and that Pryor Scramble for that 1st and goal was ridiculous.

Yeah, I seriously went for two to see if I could force you to call your last timeout, but you stayed with your fg block personnel, I got the guy wide open and he dropped it. You would have gotten the ball back with less than 40 seconds left and one timeout.

The madden gods hosed me here.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

Yeah, I won during the regular season and you won this game. I'm pretty sure I'm up a few games overall though.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

da_goob posted:

Yeah, I seriously went for two to see if I could force you to call your last timeout, but you stayed with your fg block personnel, I got the guy wide open and he dropped it. You would have gotten the ball back with less than 40 seconds left and one timeout.

The madden gods hosed me here.

I'd have liked to see that outcome, tbh. Zuerlein can hit FGs from the moon and back, would have been fun to need one when it counted.

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012

Dubious posted:

I'd have liked to see that outcome, tbh. Zuerlein can hit FGs from the moon and back, would have been fun to need one when it counted.

Yeah, you would have been much less inclined to run the ball and I don't really fear your passing game. It would have been interesting, but we'll never know.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I don't trust my passing game without Locker's pinpoint accuracy (ONLY IN MADDEN)

Lookin forward to PS4 league with Bridgewater dropping bombs INTs

da_goob
Feb 21, 2012
Well, I have to see if I can the bizarro league now. Not giving a gently caress for a while really came back to bite me. That practice poo poo makes teams stacked. It clearly wasn't a surprise that I won year one in both leagues though (when less progress can be made). When jake locker and Terrell Pryor are probably higher rated than cutler I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Welp, see you guys next year.

Oberst
May 24, 2010

da_goob posted:

Well, I have to see if I can the bizarro league now. Not giving a gently caress for a while really came back to bite me. That practice poo poo makes teams stacked. It clearly wasn't a surprise that I won year one in both leagues though (when less progress can be made). When jake locker and Terrell Pryor are probably higher rated than cutler I'm clearly doing something wrong.

Welp, see you guys next year.

:ssh: It's harder to win in later seasons because there's more parity

*rides super stacked overrated superbowl team to every win :smugbird:*

E: this came off more pissy than I meant. Some teams are just plain better at the beginning (have a QB) versus those that don't (jake locker)

Oberst fucked around with this message at 04:37 on May 30, 2014

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Chocolate come home

Oberst
May 24, 2010

JAKE LOCKER!!!

Remember that time there was a sanchez jets versus fitzpatrick bills playoff game? ME NEITHER

88 speed ray rice here i come :nms:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Oberst posted:

JAKE LOCKER!!!

Remember that time there was a sanchez jets versus fitzpatrick bills playoff game? ME NEITHER

88 speed ray rice here i come :nms:

Locker is IR'd, I'm ridin' the Pryor train to the Lombardi

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
if u did end up wanting to go tonight I'll prob be getting done with bizarro game close to 1

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Stevie Lee posted:

if u did end up wanting to go tonight I'll prob be getting done with bizarro game close to 1

goddamn we could have a super bowl tonight

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Dubious posted:

Locker is IR'd, I'm ridin' the Pryor train to the Lombardi

Wtf is this poo poo the worlds gone mad

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
I'm ready

got my boys wearing the lucky red shoes for this one (why are they not the default fuckin :ea:

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
I'm waiting for the winner I wanna play a Super Bowl and get slaughtered again

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
you gently caress

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
lmao drat

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Stopped with 4th and inches twice now

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Loaded and ready for a poo poo super bowl dont pussy out

Oberst
May 24, 2010

I hosed up soooo many times, thats what i get for playing at 1 am!!. Two fgs i threw away and just bad play all around. Drop every deep pass. GG stevie you finally got me. If you play like that dubious will destroy you though, pretty egregious ints on both sides

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Oberst posted:

I hosed up soooo many times, thats what i get for playing at 1 am!!. Two fgs i threw away and just bad play all around. Drop every deep pass. GG stevie you finally got me. If you play like that dubious will destroy you though, pretty egregious ints on both sides

bring it bitch

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Oilers win 24-20.

Ravensb just experienced the challenge of facing a secondary that's six deep with 90+ rated corners as Joe Flacco threw five picks

yeah yeah dumb throws etc

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Oh yeah and I forgot how to call running plays. *knows defender is there & throws it anyway* joe flacco bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oberst
May 24, 2010

Stevie Lee posted:

Oilers win 24-20.

Ravensb just experienced the challenge of facing a secondary that's six deep with 90+ rated corners as Joe Flacco threw five picks

As mine drop wide open pick sixes. Lucky bastard :argh:

• Locked thread