Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
guppy
Sep 21, 2004

sting like a byob
It blows my mind that DC thinks this is how you come back from the equalizer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

guppy posted:

It blows my mind that DC thinks this is how you come back from the equalizer

Just let Christian blast more lovely crosses into the stands no big.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747
Espindola has nothing left.

DC simply refuses to play like they're a man up. gently caress this turtling bullshit. Fire Olsen.

joshtothemaxx
Nov 17, 2008

I will have a whole army of zombies! A zombie Marine Corps, a zombie Navy Corps, zombie Space Cadets...

aesop jones posted:

DC simply refuses to play like they're a man up. gently caress this turtling bullshit. Fire Olsen.

Absolutely zero instruction offensively. It really looks like he tells EJ, Espindola, Arnaud, Rolfe, and DeLeon to go out there and figure it out.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

The mls live website died for me, anyone else having problems with it?

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

joshtothemaxx posted:

Absolutely zero instruction offensively. It really looks like he tells EJ, Espindola, Arnaud, Rolfe, and DeLeon to go out there and figure it out.

Picture that shot of Paul Ince's whiteboard where it just reads SHOOT inside the penalty box, only on Olsen's it's just ?????

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

we conceded 10 corners in the first half

that doesn't seem like a foreboding stat at all

Kleptobot
Nov 6, 2009

joshtothemaxx posted:

Considering how last year's offense went wouldn't this be a step up?

AllDogsGoodDogs
Dec 30, 2008

SeaTard posted:

The mls live website died for me, anyone else having problems with it?
Yep died for me too.

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

joshtothemaxx posted:

Didn't you hear Olsen "mic'd up" against NY?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfymVUtpnXk#t=5m46s

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

This should come with a trigger warning.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

I really don't like Josh Williams, you guys. From my seats, I get to see him consistently make lovely crosses and fail to trap passes every week, and it pisses me off. I also don't like that Columbus seems to be playing like they did last year again, but what can you do. We managed to pull a tie out of our asses, and there should have been 2-3 more red cards than there were (going both ways).

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Emron posted:

I really don't like Josh Williams, you guys. From my seats, I get to see him consistently make lovely crosses and fail to trap passes every week, and it pisses me off. I also don't like that Columbus seems to be playing like they did last year again, but what can you do. We managed to pull a tie out of our asses, and there should have been 2-3 more red cards than there were (going both ways).

Eh, the entire defense have issues coughing up the ball in viral areas, save Parkhurst and Gonzalez. Williams displayed the ability for one touch give and goes earlier in the season, but idk where that went.

Though I do agree, this was our first game of the season where we experienced lovely refereeing. Holy gently caress that was abysmal, dude lost control of the match during the Gonzalez foul (no idea how that wasn't considered a DOGSO). Completely inconsistent and awful calls. I want to see a replay of the Oduro dive call, because at the game it looked like another DOGSO.

Overall a Bad And Chippy Game that should have ended as a 7-7 or so.

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

ZappDash posted:

Eh, the entire defense have issues coughing up the ball in viral areas, save Parkhurst and Gonzalez. Williams displayed the ability for one touch give and goes earlier in the season, but idk where that went.

Though I do agree, this was our first game of the season where we experienced lovely refereeing. Holy gently caress that was abysmal, dude lost control of the match during the Gonzalez foul (no idea how that wasn't considered a DOGSO). Completely inconsistent and awful calls. I want to see a replay of the Oduro dive call, because at the game it looked like another DOGSO.

Overall a Bad And Chippy Game that should have ended as a 7-7 or so.

I think I'm just in a bad mood because there was a 12 year old blowing a vuvuzela in my ear the entire game.

Dallan Invictus
Oct 11, 2007

The thing about words is that meanings can twist just like a snake, and if you want to find snakes, look for them behind words that have changed their meaning.
For those of you who have Frank Klopas in this year's sack race, Montreal is currently losing 4-0 in KC.

Views: :lol:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Emron posted:

I think I'm just in a bad mood because there was a 12 year old blowing a vuvuzela in my ear the entire game.

Join our section. It's full of vuvuzela kids, but it also holds very bitter and sarcastic old fuckers, which makes things much more entertaining when Perry Kitchen is a dick bag (pro tip: this is 90+ minutes of dick bagging).

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Apr 20, 2014

Pungry
Feb 26, 2011

JUST PICK ONE. ANY ONE.
Are you loving serious? Who is this loving idiot reffing

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Wow that's a bullshit penalty call. God damnit.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Hahahahaha yessssss

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Kennedy give your head a shake

DR AIDS
Nov 4, 2008

No shits will be given
Thank you Mr. Kennedy for that hilarious goal

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

I love Kennedy, but that was a funny rear end goal.

e: Leo absolutely deserved that yellow, he is way too high tempered and was going to start hurting someone if he kept it up.

binge crotching fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Apr 20, 2014

ShutteredIn
Mar 24, 2005

El Campeon Mundial del Acordeon
Timbers are bad

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

I will say that it's weird to replace Valeri at '60 when he and Uruti were creating mad opportunities.

Fernandez is more of an opportunist.

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

ShutteredIn posted:

Timbers are bad

Have you considered: Porter out

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

Clipper Darrell is going to have a dance off with Cozmo tonight at the Los Dos game.

porkface
Dec 29, 2000

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

don't be an idiot

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

Jermaine Dildoe posted:

Can he walk? Or is he waiting for the bus?

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

Was Taters posted:

Can he walk? Or is he waiting for the bus?

he's walking to a bin and then getting in aforementioned bin

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

porkface posted:

don't be an idiot

don't troll me

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

is Porter worse or better than Nelsen because i'm pretty sure the latter spent > 100m and is sitting on a .500 record

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Azerban posted:

is Porter worse or better than Nelsen because i'm pretty sure the latter spent > 100m and is sitting on a .500 record

I hear AVB is available...

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Frei doesn't look comfortable back there.

Azerban
Oct 28, 2003

Moktaro posted:

he's not, he's at zenit?? ?

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular
Wow, that red card just now.

Moktaro
Aug 3, 2007
I value call my nuts.

Azerban posted:

he's not, he's at zenit?? ?

Whoops, I didn't hear about that.

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

Seattle is playing bad in this second half.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Moktaro posted:

smacking my lips and rubbing my thighs at the prospect

I loving hate Rimando
...he is exceptional.

Was Taters
Jul 30, 2004

Here comes a regular

SeaTard posted:

Seattle is playing bad in this second half.

Didn't play well in the first either. Yedlin was everywhere but where he shoulda been. But. Power play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Beautiful chip by Martins!!!!

• Locked thread