Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

It's really quite amazing how much good faith they built up in me after that title match and then how fast it plumetted. That was some sort of world record. you can tell I'm careposting because i'm using my shift key more.

god loving damnit gently caress poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Black Baby Goku posted:

That match was one of the best ive ever seen. Lesner is loving sick but that jump by Rollins maybe me jump up and spill my beer lol. Plus cena lifting lesner a bunch owned

Lesnar vs Undertaker at I think WW30 or it might of been RR'13 is another extremely epic one.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i want to murder vincent k mchmahon

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Especially after seeing Kane vs Undertaker at the Hell in a Cell 2010 which was just plain goofy, despite Paul Bearer.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Wormskull:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp8VXv5JG5Y

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Rock FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://youtu.be/ml4wwa7vdJs?t=4m5s

Wormskull fucked around with this message at 04:58 on Jan 26, 2015

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

The Rock FTW.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

vince mcmahon's booking made a live philidelphia crowd boo the rock

do you know how implausible that is

Dexters Secret fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Jan 26, 2015

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!
for real tho guys while wrestling is super fun and full of cool moments like tonight the actual wrestlers are some of the best dudes ever this video is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mountain Lightning posted:

for real tho guys while wrestling is super fun and full of cool moments like tonight the actual wrestlers are some of the best dudes ever this video is an example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RAhxhIHdpM

Stephanie busting out the supreme cliche cheese in the middle of that is some pretty WWE poo poo.

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

Memento posted:

Last year they booed popular babyface Rey Mysterio Jr. This year they booed one of the actual most popular people in all of entertainment.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

that triple threat was drat good

I've seen some better royal rumble's but it had some good moments

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao Golddust is so awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was hoping the finale would of been HHH or Lesnar vs Sting but I'm assuming that'll be at WM or something.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

lmfao Golddust is so awesome.

I've never laughed harder than gold dust on Howard atern

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Wormskull posted:

Stephanie busting out the supreme cliche cheese in the middle of that is some pretty WWE poo poo.

Connor passed away a little after WM30 last year but he got to see Bryan win the title live. HHH and Steph made a charity in his honor. John Cena is current the record holder for most Wishes granted for the Make a Wish foundation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That schlubby fucktard just repeating all the stuff goldust does though needs to have his head cut off though. He's ruining the video.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Connor passed away a little after WM30 last year but he got to see Bryan win the title live. HHH and Steph made a charity in his honor. John Cena is current the record holder for most Wishes granted for the Make a Wish foundation.

Yea I saw the commercial for it before the rumble.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
yeah but gold dust almost laughs and breaks character hahaha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wrestling Owns

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i really wanted to resubscribe to the network too, but now i feel like i'd be enabling vince

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dexters Secret posted:

i really wanted to resubscribe to the network too, but now i feel like i'd be enabling vince

Man who gives a drat.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You'd be enabling the guy who wants to put literally hundreds of thousands of hours of wrestling on demand for 10 dollars a month. Oh the humanity. Really? gently caress off you assclown.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

The attitude era is sitting there waiting for me to watch it all. How can I be mad at that?

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

The Rumble was bad but like wrestling still owns. When they get it right they get it right.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Speaking of which did anyone see how much $9.99 was on shirts and posters in the audience and poo poo. The marketing is insane.

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

i look at it as investing into the future cause if NXT is any indication of what HHH is gonna do with the company than WWE is gonna own a lot

speaking of which black baby goku please watch the NXT Takeover R-Evolution on the netowrk asap please

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

i look at it as investing into the future cause if NXT is any indication of what HHH is gonna do with the company than WWE is gonna own a lot

speaking of which black baby goku please watch the NXT Takeover R-Evolution on the netowrk asap please

hulu plus gets NXT too. I can support NXT by watching it on there.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You'd be enabling the guy who wants to put literally hundreds of thousands of hours of wrestling on demand for 10 dollars a month. Oh the humanity. Really? gently caress off you assclown.

theres a bunch of sad assholes who post about how they are cancelling after every single ppv when its not exactly how they want lol

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Wormskull posted:

Speaking of which did anyone see how much $9.99 was on shirts and posters in the audience and poo poo. The marketing is insane.

dude you have no idea. for like several months straight hhh and stephanie would open up raw and they would shill the network.

they even made a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9erDBp1pUA

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

they were selling shirts that said "$9.99" for 9.99

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the rivalries series is amazing. Watching HHH/HBK now

Mountain Lightning
Aug 8, 2008

Romance Dawn For
The New World!

Dexters Secret posted:

hulu plus gets NXT too. I can support NXT by watching it on there.

Hulu doesn't have the live events i think

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

dude you have no idea. for like several months straight hhh and stephanie would open up raw and they would shill the network.

they even made a song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9erDBp1pUA

Oh the most recent thing I watched besides docs was WM30 and Network launched in between that and now which must be why.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

gently caress the WWE. I will never watch it again. See you all tomorrow night.