Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Turtle Blogger
Mar 16, 2006

My Angel

All the proverbial male tears in this thread are entertaining, keep up the good work y'all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Turtle Blogger posted:

All the proverbial male tears in this thread are entertaining, keep up the good work y'all.

Which proverb was the one about Male Tears?

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Applewhite posted:

He who stays in bed, stays dry.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

satanic splash-back posted:

He who stays in bed, stays dry.

not the way I do it

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Applewhite posted:

the part where onan was jacking it and then god was v pissed and kicked his rear end

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Is that the one where Jesus got mad at the fig tree because it wasn't producing figs in the middle of winter so he threw a baby bitchfit and was screaming and crying at a tree?

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Is that the one where Jesus got mad at the fig tree because it wasn't producing figs in the middle of winter so he threw a baby bitchfit and was screaming and crying at a tree?

i think he just owned it instantly

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. When the disciples saw this, they were amazed.

so basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNoyP5A-Es

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

i think he just owned it instantly

Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered. When the disciples saw this, they were amazed.

so basically: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyNoyP5A-Es

delicious tree tears *drinks them from revolutionary novelty mug*

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Then replieth the ficus: "Haha, fuckboii, no figs for you!" Then drinketh the ficus from the cup of Messiah tears.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
It would be better, imo, if women ran the world and men stayed home and had babies from their man vaginas n rubbed their titties and clitorises all day.

Danger Mahoney
Mar 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
That would be the tits if I could stay home and mooch off some hard working chick

Danger Mahoney fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Jan 8, 2016

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

You ARE NOT the father.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

loquacius posted:

delicious tree tears *drinks them from revolutionary novelty mug*

Here's a revolution

the same dumb loving idiot doing the same dumb loving idiot poo poo he's always done

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

It would be better, imo, if women ran the world and men stayed home and had babies from their man vaginas n rubbed their titties and clitorises all day.

pm me ;)

Haier
Aug 10, 2007

by Lowtax

The White Dragon posted:

or idk from a different culture group maybe

in hawaii, a quality futon on the floor in the living room is one of the most common things for any family that's been here for more than two generations
I grew up in Hawaii and Asia, and futons are the only bed I've ever liked (mostly because I spent 4/5ths of my sleeping life on them). I will easily take a good futon over a big dumb hulk of a mattress set. Mainland haoles get mad salty about this.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

sigh, here comes another "futonbro" to talk over women.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

u'll have to buy me platinum first sailor. ;;)

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Simstim posted:

goony girl sounds mad she only attracts goony guys

So she's Egg Plant Wizard??

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

gnarlyhotep posted:

Here's a revolution

the same dumb loving idiot doing the same dumb loving idiot poo poo he's always done

It's the only dumb loving idiot poo poo I know how to do

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Danger Mahoney posted:

That would be the tits if I could stay home and mooch off some hard working chick

And if she leaves you get to take half her stuff

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
Awww honey no, don't feel bad, it was really lovely and I appreciate the effort you put into all this. The music and lights and rose petals and everything, but I don't think putting candles on the air mattress was the best idea.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

Awww honey no, don't feel bad, it was really lovely and I appreciate the effort you put into all this. The music and lights and rose petals and everything, but I don't think putting candles on the air mattress was the best idea.

I just wanted us to have a good time babe. Just can't seem to do anything right :(

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

loquacius posted:

Given that point #1 translates to "not feminist enough" and point #4 is "too feminist" I wonder what the exact Goldilocks level of exactly enough feminism is that will finally satisfy this dumpy nerd and grant you the privilege of experiencing some really disappointing sex

not being a man, duh

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Haier posted:

I grew up in Hawaii and Asia, and futons are the only bed I've ever liked (mostly because I spent 4/5ths of my sleeping life on them). I will easily take a good futon over a big dumb hulk of a mattress set. Mainland haoles get mad salty about this.

That because its where you deserve to be (on the ground)

GreatGreen
Jul 3, 2007
That's not what gaslighting means you hyperbolic dipshit.
What is it about the internet that makes people look at a complete nutcase ranting about who knows what retarded poo poo and think "yes, this deserves an iota of consideration. I'm going to pay attention to this and maybe even respond."

People don't stop walking where they're going on the street to talk with the local homeless guy about how ridiculous it is that he thinks there's an alien in his shoe, or that well now hang on a second maybe this important shoe alien situation deserves some attention and proper consideration before we so flippantly disregard it.

GreatGreen fucked around with this message at 02:37 on Jan 9, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

GreatGreen posted:

What is it about the internet that makes people look at a complete nutcase ranting about who knows what retarded poo poo and think "yes, this deserves an iota of consideration. I'm going to pay attention to this and maybe even respond."

People don't stop walking where they're going on the street to talk with the local homeless guy about how ridiculous it is that he thinks there's an alien in his shoe, or that maybe this important shoe alien situation deserves some attention and proper consideration before we so flippantly disregard it.

As a connoisseur of crazy people on the internet i actually enjoy stuff like timecube and dees cartoons

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!

Ilustforponydeath posted:

Wow, how the gently caress are you still alive? You must look like GE Café by now.

Feeding on your tears.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Mange Mite posted:

As a connoisseur of crazy people on the internet i actually enjoy stuff like timecube and dees cartoons

same

For comparison I'm also really enjoying watching Making A Murderer and getting really mad and complaining about how awful the justice system is. I like learning about people who are incredibly and blatantly wrong because it makes me feel right by comparison.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

loquacius posted:

same

For comparison I'm also really enjoying watching Making A Murderer and getting really mad and complaining about how awful the justice system is. I like learning about people who are incredibly and blatantly wrong because it makes me feel right by comparison.

There's a Mexican documentary about an innocent guy going to Mexican jail

It's pretty awful, wish I could remember the name

Pro tip never go to Mexican jail

• Locked thread