Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Helical Nightmares posted:

Ok this is bugging me. This is from what?

Legend of The Rangers.

I made em from this, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZapAjjTDbh4&list=FLve6vQYub2U_nnD72BXa1Vg&index=2

Lord Frankenstyle fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Oct 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Zzulu posted:

its like they wanted to make a real scene out of DBZ

Yeah dude it's awesome.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Told Two Times posted:

Haha you've never won a fight in your life and you're gonna die in the upcoming civil war.

share more of your headcannon

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Be more specific with your questions.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

Haha you've never won a fight in your life and you're gonna die in the upcoming civil war.

either no one gives a poo poo except for TV or they're all gonna get in a civil war about it which is it

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Why can't we have both? The only absolute is that there are no absolutes.

If society hadn't failed you and you weren't some godless animal unable to critically think or understand hyperbole you would understand me. Retard.

china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

Told Two Times posted:

If society hadn't failed you and you weren't some godless animal unable to critically think or understand hyperbole you would understand me. Retard.

:lol:

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

that's it i'm reporting you to the NKVD

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
If you like biblical analogies, hillary is satan the great deceiver, perverter of truths and trump is leviathan, beast of many mouths with few thoughts

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
abandon all HOPE ye who enter here

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

dookifex_maximus posted:

abandon all HOPE ye who enter here

You're loving right. I believed in Obama's hope and change in 2008. He has done absolutely nothing of real substance and put us 21 trillion in debt. Aww yeah there's some change coming.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Told Two Times posted:

You're loving right. I believed in Obama's hope and change in 2008. He has done absolutely nothing of real substance and put us 21 trillion in debt. Aww yeah there's some change coming.

pretty cool sticker tho I had one on my dorm room door

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Told Two Times posted:

money doesn't exist

the only debt is in your mind

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
in this analogy bernie is jesus lmao

e: i think that would make the DNC pontius pilates, and the conservative church is Wall Street

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dookifex_maximus posted:

in this analogy bernie is jesus lmao

e: i think that would make the DNC pontius pilates, and the conservative church is Wall Street

Wall Street is also full of conservative jews, so the analogy holds

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Top City Homo posted:

money doesn't exist

the only debt is in your mind

Yeah man you're right. I don't have any debt. Money isn't real. It makes Mammon absolutely furious when you say that.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

I saw this a min ago

Top City Homo fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Oct 21, 2016

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

and the occasional gentile. are the morgans the heirs of brutus?

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Nice shoes.

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

John Denver Hoxha posted:

You know, when i see in the media that people are making this huge deal about someone 'promoting rape' because they said being rich is cool and that sluts rule (in an accordingly old man awkward dirty way), I'm beginning to think the whole cuck/sjw thing might have some truth to it....

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I think when a person says something as innocuous this and gets probation for it, they might be on to something.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
Well we have real life crooked cop pedophiles on page 13 might as well go balls to the wall with conspiracy in this thread.

Can someone explain cuckk to me? I'm still not quite sure why that poo poo caught on. I'm not a dumb rear end millenial or a fat piece of poo poo internet junky so can someone explain?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
Cuck is a common mistyping of gently caress once everyone switched over to phone posting.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

My Q-Face posted:

I think when a person says something as innocuous this and gets probation for it, they might be on to something.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize"

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot

My Q-Face posted:

I'm still not sure when it's okay to ask to grab a woman's pussy

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

dookifex_maximus posted:

you don't ask gosh

Superior Bastard
Jun 5, 2004

I wanna be on you.

dookifex_maximus posted:

Blue Train posted:

you don't ask gosh

Have you not been paying attention? You can only do this after you have become famous. If you do this when you're not famous or without consent, it is illegal and can lead to criminal and or civil charges.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

dookifex_maximus posted:

Blue Train posted:

you don't ask gosh

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

dookifex_maximus posted:

Yup. If you have to ask, you can't afford it.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

dookifex_maximus posted:

There is this technique. It's like a magic trick in that you have to take your watch off.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Told Two Times posted:

Well we have real life crooked cop pedophiles on page 13 might as well go balls to the wall with conspiracy in this thread.

Can someone explain cuckk to me? I'm still not quite sure why that poo poo caught on. I'm not a dumb rear end millenial or a fat piece of poo poo internet junky so can someone explain?

its a thing started in France in the 1910 as a catchphrase by racist nationalist to call conservatives traitors

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Poetic Justice posted:

Cuck is a common mistyping of gently caress once everyone switched over to phone posting.

Fascinating thank you.

So Hillary Clinton ddosed the entire internets to distract us from the fact that trump listed a littancy of felonies that could potentially gently caress her off and put her in prison for the rest of her life. Where are the correct the record shills at?

The only reason she wasn't indicted is because Bill Clinton is a master mason and masons are sworn to help each other however they can for any possible thing.

They all go to that pedophile island and take turns raping little kids so they all have a theoretical nuclear option on each other.

I mean everyone knows that pedophiles get turned into rape slaves and tortured every day in prison. Bill Clinton got on that airplane in the tarmac and told some motherfucker they were gonna bust his teeth out and gently caress his mouth every day for the rest of his life if he doesn't fix this indictment problem.

Hell you can watch the FBI director testify in those press conferences. He said in so many words between the lines that Hillary is guilty. He just has his hands ties because he doesn't want those illuminati motherfuckers killing his family and poo poo.

gently caress this bullshit if i had to pick either this ridiculous corruption for 4 more years or civil war I would pick civil war.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

vote from the rooftops

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
I miss ~kyoon

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,

He's all over the James Randi forums.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe

Blue Train posted:

vote from the rooftops

I just reported you to the FBI.

Told Two Times
Feb 13, 2014

by Smythe
I want to grab Hillarys pussy consentually. Like I want her to lovingly suck on my nipples and rub my muscles and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Do you think I have a shot? Would you gently caress the most corrupt woman in the entire world? I want to watch her lizard expressions as she sucks my cock. I want to feel her evil aura all over my body. It'll be taking a vacation to hell where the succubi hang out at.

What do you think she's like in bed? Is she a giver or a taker or a switch hitter? Maybe she'd gently caress my rear end with a strap on? I bet she'd do it good too if she was on all those ampethimes she's on whenever she collapses and has had to be dragged off and revived. Like she'd take a double dose and turbo gently caress my rear end and there'd be blood and poo poo all over the bed.

What do you think her pussy tastes like?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Told Two Times posted:

I want to grab Hillarys pussy consentually. Like I want her to lovingly suck on my nipples and rub my muscles and whisper sweet nothings into my ear.

Do you think I have a shot? Would you gently caress the most corrupt woman in the entire world? I want to watch her lizard expressions as she sucks my cock. I want to feel her evil aura all over my body. It'll be taking a vacation to hell where the succubi hang out at.

What do you think she's like in bed? Is she a giver or a taker or a switch hitter? Maybe she'd gently caress my rear end with a strap on? I bet she'd do it good too if she was on all those ampethimes she's on whenever she collapses and has had to be dragged off and revived. Like she'd take a double dose and turbo gently caress my rear end and there'd be blood and poo poo all over the bed.

What do you think her pussy tastes like?

Do you ever wonder what Hillary Clinton's pussy feels like?

So does she.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
That doesn't even make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I want he to smell my musk, become instantly aroused, and then whisper the phrase "push harder Jabroni" in my ear as I blast out some reps on the squat rack.

If you got the thighs of a personal trainer, you don't let them go to waste

• Locked thread