Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

a bone to pick posted:

The one that got turned into glue, and then we huffed the glue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Gullous posted:

whenever i see a reddit sticker on a car I instantly know:
a) this person is dumb
&
b) i dont like this person

Same goes with bill murry stickers, JFC.

I saw a DOTA2 sticker on a car the other day and I've never been closer to homicidal road rage.

SpaceClown
Feb 13, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Trades posted:

Forums are in a perpetual and unending state of gayness and dying.

At the center of the internet's infinite expanse, in unlighted servers lie the blind idiot god S`mth Awf`l, boundless gay dead forum.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Feminasty Slut posted:

I saw a DOTA2 sticker on a car the other day and I've never been closer to homicidal road rage.

I got cut off by a psychopath in a tiny black Subaru with stickers that said "I <3 Hentai" and "I brake for catgirls"

Reddit user???

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Heath posted:

I got cut off by a psychopath in a tiny black Subaru with stickers that said "I <3 Hentai" and "I brake for catgirls"

:sigh:

loving nitecrew

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Heath posted:

Reddit user???

Deffo a Chanling.

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION

Razorwired posted:

Goons spawned 4chan, Weird Twitter and other communities by simply kicking people out.

We're the disappointed alcoholic dad of the internet.

That metaphor is so drat on point.

GI Joe jobs
Jun 25, 2005

🎅🤜🤛👷

Heath posted:

Reddit user???

My friend saw a pedobear sticker on a car and thought it was cute. I had to tell her what it mean :(

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Saw a pt cruiser with Dallas cowboy stars on all four doors and windows, Cowboys logo name poo poo all over, AMERICAS TEAM on the rear hatch and cowboy star flags out of each window

Def a redditor

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

MariusLecter posted:

Saw a pt cruiser with Dallas cowboy stars on all four doors and windows, Cowboys logo name poo poo all over, AMERICAS TEAM on the rear hatch and cowboy star flags out of each window

Def a redditor

Probably a Colts fan.

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Is the article on this out yet?

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Bedlamdan posted:

Is the article on this out yet?

Do you think anyone cares about a dead gay message board full of fat balding 30-something y/o nerds with sadbrains other than a few fat balding 20-something y/o nerds with sadbrains on a different slightly less dead and gay message board?

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Jack Trades posted:

Do you think anyone cares about a dead gay message board full of fat balding 30-something y/o nerds with sadbrains other than a few fat balding 20-something y/o nerds with sadbrains on a different slightly less dead and gay message board?

I think he was talking about the front page article Lowtax said he was going to do on this "social experiment" but I guess he was being ironic about that too.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Jack Trades posted:

Nobody was talking about 4chan

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Pvt.Scott posted:

Deffo a Chanling.

Let's be honest. This could be Tumblr, too.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Heath posted:

Nobody was talking about 4chan

Aren't those fat balding teenagers?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

RFC2324 posted:

Aren't those fat balding teenagers?

A little from column A, a little from column B.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
They're all 30 something.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

Jack Trades posted:

I am not balding, thank you!

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Infidel Castro posted:

I am not balding, thank you!

Right? If there's one goon issue I don't have, it's male-pattern baldness.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i hope no one from reddit ever thinks about me leave me alone

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Great new name Cid.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Ranma Fan Art posted:

i hope no one from reddit ever thinks about me leave me alone

:eyepop:

whoooah gonna have to post this gem over at /r/ShitSidSays

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Feminasty Slut posted:

Did you cut him off and scream "LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS BETTER NOOB!!!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

Pawn 17 posted:

Did you cut him off and scream "LEAGUE OF LEGENDS IS BETTER NOOB!!!"

I was about to post, "well at least it wasnt a LoL sticker".

You suck.

• Locked thread