Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

i am the bird posted:

So what's the general strategy for town bus drivers? With the setup, I feel like any night action I took was detrimental.

Once mass claimed happened you needed to actively plan your actions with the other power roles. As you can see in my plan earlier, you were invaluable for keeping the tracker alive later in the game so that town could win a day earlier.

General town bus driver strats outside this game are harder, but generally swapping someone you think is likely to be the scum kill with someone you think is likely to be scum is the way to go. But that can backfire.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Max
Nov 30, 2002

Infinitum posted:

2 trackers
2 redirectors

:getin:

I literally did that in Mr. Robot.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Oh by the way in case it wasn't already stupidly obvious, the reason i climbed up AR's rear end about flavor was because I knew the scum got "fun" flavor lol

I was SKYDIVING and my fake claim was HOLD MUSIC.

Juchero
Feb 15, 2008

Wedge Regret

OMGVBFLOL posted:

Oh by the way in case it wasn't already stupidly obvious, the reason i climbed up AR's rear end about flavor was because I knew the scum got "fun" flavor lol

I was SKYDIVING and my fake claim was HOLD MUSIC.

Yeah I figured out the lie but no one else caught on, and it nearly backfired.

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I hadn't thought so much about flavor until AR came after me but the boring/not boring town/scum idea sounded so right that it made me suspicious

hype about budget meetings

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

quote:

Flying Leatherman wrote on Dec 31, 2016 04:05:
Welcome to Boring Mafia! You are Your Favorite Concert, a Scum Goon. You can perform your team's shared nightkill using ##kill if you choose to. Your scumdoc can be found here. You win when your team controls the vote. Your safe fake flavor claim is A Multitude of Excel Spreadsheets.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy
I like spreadsheets...

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
everyone go sign up for mafiart so we can get this show on the road :toot:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3804094

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
I'm waiting through a 4-hour layover before a 5-hour flight. I wish that was my flavor in this game instead of my reality at the moment.

Murmur Twin fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Jan 6, 2017

sentimental snail
Nov 22, 2007

DID YOU SEE MY
PEYOTE QUEEN?
I had to bail on tobbs' game for 35 hours of airports

that's never been super boring for me though. drink and/or people watch in the airport, music or a book in the plane and it always goes by fast

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Murmur Twin posted:

I'm waiting through a 4-hour layover before a 5-hour flight. I wish that was my flavor in this game instead of my reality at the moment.

Lol

quote:

Flying Leatherman wrote on Dec 31, 2016 6:03 AM:
Welcome to Boring Mafia! You are A Long Airport Layover, a Vanilla Townie. You have no special abilities, save for your power of persuasion. You win when all non-town players are dead.

I don't mind those either I just read.

Mills
Jun 13, 2003

I didn't read this thread but I understand there was a miller in it and I hope they didn't roleclaim. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

Mills posted:

I didn't read this thread but I understand there was a miller in it and I hope they didn't roleclaim. :shrug:

They didn't. The cult leader thought they were a power role so they got recruited and lost.

• Locked thread