Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nosre
Apr 16, 2002

McCorkle is a funny outlier from the pile'o'rookies in the bottom left, so actually PFF is 100% correct and good

[edit] terrible post, have a pic of my cat

Nosre fucked around with this message at 15:14 on Oct 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
I mean, Tom Brady has been outstanding this year so that checks out.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

PFF gave Mac Jones the 2nd best QB rating of the week, which shot him from the mid-20s to their 13th overall on the season.

How did they account for this? Magic.

Professor Funk
Aug 4, 2008

WE ALL KNOW WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN
According to PFF, CJ Mosley is something like the second worst linebacker in the NFL this year. Makes a lot of sense.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

What’s still amazing is Anquan Boldin doing that on a 4-win Cardinals team with mainly the aging husk of Jeff Blake as QB (With a few appearances by a then young Josh McCown lol).

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1450476901336817667?s=20

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

fartknocker posted:

What’s still amazing is Anquan Boldin doing that on a 4-win Cardinals team with mainly the aging husk of Jeff Blake as QB (With a few appearances by a then young Josh McCown lol).

my Anquan Boldin fandom is only rivaled by Kawalimus so yeah, he was the goddamn man

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
https://twitter.com/Jason_OTC/status/1450478624138739724?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

I wonder where Green Bay would be placed if you remove that Saints game which is looking increasingly like an outlier.