Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
10 minutes are gone in SDSU-Fresno and it's 6-6

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy
Dec 24, 2005

150cc of psilocybinic power
UAB with consecutive 4 minute and 3 1/2 minute scoring droughts in the second half vs. FAU. Still put up 80, 48% field, 46% three lol. This team could easily win the CUSA tournament if they don't implode from infighting/frustration

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
23-20 at halftime.

This game is actually disgusting

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
hey, auburn, uh, you okay?

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oh noooo that IU player is turbodead

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
indiana keeps stealing the ball then turning it right back over, this is nuts

no fgs in final 5:04 for illini, insane. good defense by indiana.

mastershakeman fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Mar 11, 2022

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Down goes Illinois. IU for sure in now.

Auburn looking real bad though, and Houston not much better. That'd be 3 conference champs going out on Friday of champ week if Houston doesn't get it together.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
Indiana was down like 17 to Michigan with ~10 minutes left and now they've beat Illinois to punch their NCAA ticket

:psyduck:

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
If Rutgers wins today they are going to the finals lol. We own Indiana.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Kessler should have like 7 fouls by now, he mauled Jackson on that last basket

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
North Texas picked a terrible time to have easily their worst game of a good season. Think maybe they still scrape in though they might have to go the play-in route. C-USA is wide open for UAB now though.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

If Rutgers wins this game they've got to be a lock - right?

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Kirios posted:

If Rutgers wins this game they've got to be a lock - right?

I think they are in no matter what happens in this game.

curried lamb of God
Aug 31, 2001

we are all Marwinners
Lunardi still has A&M in the next four out, albeit at the top; not sure if beating Arkansas/LSU tomorrow would be enough to get them in

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Eject Murray

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
This St Louis St Bonaventure game is laughably bad.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Will Wade sucks

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol Auburn

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Wouldn't be a Rutgers big ten game without their opponent having double the free throws.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Quite some reffing in that Iowa Rutgers game. Not sure it changed the game but the refs were definitely on one.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Rick posted:

Quite some reffing in that Iowa Rutgers game. Not sure it changed the game but the refs were definitely on one.

They kicked McCaffery's dork kid out of the game so it's fine that they gave Iowa the game at the line. No big deal.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
St. Louis-Bonnies game heading down to the wire, swapping leads every possession

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
eliminate all mccafferys

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Rick posted:

Tulane/Temple game had some interesting officiating going on too. Seemed very one-sided in favor of Temple, and they kept falling further behind.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao throwing a dunk and a getting steal in the last seconds while up 12. Some bad blood between Ark and LSU

Onto the semi-final

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

elentar posted:

North Texas picked a terrible time to have easily their worst game of a good season. Think maybe they still scrape in though they might have to go the play-in route. C-USA is wide open for UAB now though.

UAB dick-trip in progress

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

EvilBlackRailgun posted:

Lmao throwing a dunk and a getting steal in the last seconds while up 12. Some bad blood between Ark and LSU

Onto the semi-final

I wish Notae’s put back had gone in

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
noooooo Chandler be alright please

very sloppy start from both Tenn and MState so far

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Toledo losing in the MAC takes another potentially dangerous mid-major off the board

Coco13
Jun 6, 2004

My advice to you is to start drinking heavily.
Imagine watching this Michigan State-Wisconsib basketball game without a blood stream coursing with high grade beers.

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Creighton is running over Providence with a truck

already had a 15-point lead at the half and they've scored the first 14 to start the second

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Coco13 posted:

Imagine watching this Michigan State-Wisconsib basketball game without a blood stream coursing with high grade beers.

Sure would be nice if Wisconsin would stop chucking up 3s!

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Sparty No!

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
This block :eyepop:

https://twitter.com/KentuckyMBB/status/1502460048186003458?t=xTqzSMtA1tYDDZJtGf1RYQ&s=19

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

well Miami, you tried

please Hokies for the love of god save us from the Duke-UNC ACC final that already has everyone at ESPN visibly erect

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

elentar posted:

well Miami, you tried

please Hokies for the love of god save us from the Duke-UNC ACC final that already has everyone at ESPN visibly erect

please no

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Man Vandy got hosed pretty bad on a sequence where they shot a three where the shooter was, IMO, fouled, but even if not a foul a clear shot clock violation. Then during the Kentucky fast break, a whistle was definitely blown, but they allowed the 5 on 1 to continue and ended it with giving Stackhouse a T.

The only shocking part of that is the ref that T’d Stackhouse up was not Pat Adams or Doug Shows in a crew that has both of them on the court.

Tshiebwe is continuing his march into POTY. He is at 12 and 14 right now, and I bet a buddy of mine over 15 rebounds for him tonight so here’s hoping for two more…

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

VCU in trouble against Richmond in a game they cannot afford to lose

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

chaoslord posted:

Man Vandy got hosed pretty bad on a sequence where they shot a three where the shooter was, IMO, fouled, but even if not a foul a clear shot clock violation. Then during the Kentucky fast break, a whistle was definitely blown, but they allowed the 5 on 1 to continue and ended it with giving Stackhouse a T.

The only shocking part of that is the ref that T’d Stackhouse up was not Pat Adams or Doug Shows in a crew that has both of them on the court.

Tshiebwe is continuing his march into POTY. He is at 12 and 14 right now, and I bet a buddy of mine over 15 rebounds for him tonight so here’s hoping for two more…

I heard the whistle, really surprised they let the play go on. I though that's what Stackhouse was arguing about at first.

12 and 14 seems ho-hum for Tshiebwe, which is a credit to what he's done this year. Added 5 blocks tonight. Already has one POTY award, I'd be surprised if he doesn't add more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

I heard the whistle, really surprised they let the play go on. I though that's what Stackhouse was arguing about at first.

12 and 14 seems ho-hum for Tshiebwe, which is a credit to what he's done this year. Added 5 blocks tonight. Already has one POTY award, I'd be surprised if he doesn't add more.

I was surprised he didn’t add more to that in the final few minutes for sure, but like you say the fact that that feels off is just a testament to how strong his season has been.

Having to get on a plane so going to miss the end of Richmond / VCU and Colorado / Arizona, bummer. Arizona getting a tough test for the second day in a row. Injury looms large.