Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

Bob Socko posted:

Cal both understands the game, and treats others with decency and respect. She'd be an excellent CEO.

Lmao cal sucks at Eve what are you talking about. However, Cal for CEO

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hesh Ballantine
Feb 13, 2012

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Does anyone who got got during The Troubles actually WANT amnesty?

no, I died a warrior's death, Qapla'

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Endie posted:

A bit solipsistic just to endlessly read your own posts.

how long did you spend on google looking for that word choice?

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Syndic Thrass posted:

that would require Cal to leave Am0k (who is recruiting btw) and unfortunately that's not an idea worth entertaining

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

only so i can tell even more directors that they're stupid in funny ways

okay yeah that is a commendable reason, just felt like it was more common for people to want to touch the hot stove again rather than just mock it

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Hesh Ballantine posted:

no, I died a warrior's death, Qapla'

Fixt

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Bigbillthaboss posted:

Let's not aggrandise ignorance k.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD
i would like to be unbanned so i can tell yogizh again that he is a dipshit with a railroad spike in his brain

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Bigbillthaboss posted:

well we now know you had to google it

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
He's still there?

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Bigbillthaboss posted:

bill some of us read literature that isnt the back of a promethazine bottle

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Spice World War II posted:

Okay okay, enough, I've heard the calls, I will restart the one true goon Corp and alliance, The Executives [Suits] [EXE]

I forget, are you Mo or Kitchener?

Rudeboy Detective
Apr 28, 2011

So is bill posting screenshots anywhere of his sick owns in this thread or is this like coal rolling some bicyclists without having your buddy skeeter film it?

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

twigplant posted:

i

hate

all

of

.. whew okay there's no more. mandatory restorative justice sessions for all slights real and imagined! negative reimbursement - you lose a ship, you pay ME!, every friday we have a movie and and it'll either be southland tales or clueless, no discussion thank you!, RED PEN universalist unitarian services every sunday or whenever they hold them! mandatory receipt/picture checks for stocking your local free fridge! these are my promises.

Hi boss.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
I still think kindly space boss has it right, logs in at the weekend, fuels the stations and if anything is *that* important then we will bring it up, if we don't it clearly wasn't worth the fuss.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

spazzhole posted:

The person to kick Mittens out of corp should be the new GoonWaffe CEO tbh, as their very first act

Give it to Jeffrey of Yospos

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

yes, i purchased many supers and titans at a reasonable price on the goon fleet dot com forums and would like to do so in the future

other than that no

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

whoever gets the corp must agree to communicate with the org solely through articles on the front page of SA

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Furnok Dorn posted:

bill some of us read literature that isnt the back of a promethazine bottle

LOL

Real talk you ever read the back of one of those? the chemical compounds can get pretty absurd

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Syndic Thrass posted:

finally someone is willing to speak the truth about me.

Bigbillthaboss
Feb 25, 2013

TRASH ASS EDGELORD,
PUT ME ON IGNORE

Rudeboy Detective posted:

So is bill posting screenshots anywhere of his sick owns in this thread or is this like coal rolling some bicyclists without having your buddy skeeter film it?

mom proofreads some of my posts before I click butan so in terms of technicalities

Spice World War II
Jul 12, 2004

Potato Salad posted:

I forget, are you Mo or Kitchener?

Them's fighting words! (Mo')

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Feliday Melody posted:

You might need to take Joba with you because Waffe is broke and also needs support personnel.

You, fair lady, can :frogout: with that nonsense

twigplant
Jun 9, 2009

You're asking me to believe in sentient meat.

Mederlock posted:

i swear i will gut amok and scatter your corpses in leadership positions so help me god

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Mederlock posted:

haha, love you Joba :love:

Cal too.

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair
tellin you just make me waffe ceo and everyone will finally be able to breathe easy that someone needfully creepy is at the helm but is also busy enough irl to not be able to do things like affect the game or pay out his own war bonds in technetium or whatever

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

twigplant posted:

Mittani hasn't logged into jabber for about five days now. How much disavowing is appropriate for someone who hasn't said a word or shown his face since he stepped down?

Most of what I've heard is grown-rear end men being absolute loving babies about the implementation of a harassment policy and asking such questions as "Is that okay -- is that okay that I called someone a Karen? Am I gonna get in trouble for that now?" or "Well I'm just never going to talk ever again then," pretending that they have no idea how to clear the very low bar of "don't harass anyone." Like that seems to be the main topic of concern. Very, very few people that I've run into are in the Mittani Did Nothing Wrong camp, and they get talked around after a while.

Why are you still with them?

e: nm you're apparently in Amok. I know Twells is taking his time with what to do about all this poo poo.

TheWeedNumber fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jul 20, 2022

Prop Wash
Jun 12, 2010

Make me CEO. I’ve never done anything significant in eve and I’m not going to start now but I guarantee I’ll permaban mittens and xenuria then get bored and wander off in a month or two, which will give the alliance plenty of time to figure out a plan.

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Bad Purchase posted:

whoever gets the corp must agree to communicate with the org solely through articles on the front page of SA

It should be based on Photoshop Phriday

Greg Haza
Sep 15, 2020

Bigbillthaboss posted:

that would require Cal to leave Am0k (who is recruiting btw) and unfortunately that's not an idea worth entertaining

I've been trying to poach Cal into Sundering forever....

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo

Greg Haza posted:

I've been trying to poach Cal into Sundering forever....

who the gently caress would want to join Sundering tho

Aedaxus
Feb 3, 2019

Bad Purchase posted:

And find a song with every situation. For example these days, I think the following song could apply; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RK1yrHNc_KQ

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Micromancer posted:

tellin you just make me waffe ceo and everyone will finally be able to breathe easy that someone needfully creepy is at the helm but is also busy enough irl to not be able to do things like affect the game or pay out his own war bonds in technetium or whatever

https://i.imgur.com/RqGBLXU.mp4

Rust Martialis fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Jul 20, 2022

TheWeedNumber
Apr 20, 2020

by sebmojo
gotem https://zkillboard.com/kill/102237421/

Vando
Oct 26, 2007

stoats about
make me CEO and I pledge I will take GF back to the glory days of Nate Hammertown

Micromancer
Apr 17, 2002

He went out to the store
and when he got back
Roll-marks said .22 Short, jack.
If anything I could say that
this gun was rare
Its covered it sweat,
toilet water, and hair

My favorite part of this image is the AI somehow has given me a lovely shade of eye shadow

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

It's t'principle of it. Even if I wouldn't take the amnesty right away, I shouldn't have to ask for it - it should just be granted and I should be treated just like any other person who left GSF to go ride bikes elsewhere.

A blanket amnesty for everyone who got banned for being on, y'know, the right side of things (aka ~~causing drama~~) is a pretty basic level of reparations.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Unblacklist me and make me CEO

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

Solus posted:

Unblacklist me and make me CEO

Doan lie you just want to burn the whole thing down to the ground :sun:

Adbot