Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Halloween monster is most likely to win a UFC championship?
This poll is closed.
A Dracula 15 34.88%
The Wolfman 18 41.86%
Mark Zuckerberg 7 16.28%
Conor McGregor 3 6.98%
Total: 43 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

The Paul brothers have a very silly chokehold on the world and we deserve everything we get.

Also the Jailton Almeida fight is off this weekend's card because his opponent apparently couldn't make it. This already not great card is not greater.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001

Eat This Glob posted:

what did ricco do? i sure remember luke "do you swallow?" rockhold, and tim "tim sylvia" sylvia but don't recall ricco's television dating adventures
I have a 10MB RealMedia file of the episode; where do I host it?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Shumagorath posted:

I have a 10MB RealMedia file of the episode; where do I host it?

i can't imagine youtube would give a poo poo, but you can also just upload it to your Google drive and link it via YouTube i think? otherwise, liveleak would be an appropriate place to host a train wreck

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yt should be fine if you just post here.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Jake Paul's a oval office but he takes boxing seriously. Shows what you can do if you have money and time to dedicate to things regardless of your innate talent.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Shows what you can do if you have money and time to dedicate to things regardless of your innate talent.

I don't think so. At least, he's way more physically gifted than your average YouTuber, and his ability to meaningfully improve from fight to fight isn't just because he's dedicated.

Southpaugh
May 26, 2007

Smokey Bacon

shhh shhh we could all be 6'4" gym bros with a boxing career if we had time/money/support shh its ok

srsly tho him and the brother have leveraged themselves into sports entertainment its impressive, despite being sacks of poo poo. But no, the paul brothers are gonna keep doing freakshow poo poo and getting our washed up old boys paid so gently caress it, off they go.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Fairly solid set of B- and Z-league cards this weekend, plenty to watch even with the underwhelming UFC card.

Thursday 2 PM ET - UFC Fight Pass - Ares FC 9 - Damien Lapilus (20-14-2) vs. Amin Ayoub (16-6) (155 Title)
Friday 5 PM ET - UFC Fight Pass - Cage Warriors 145 - Jordan Vucenic (9-1) vs. Paul Hughes (8-1) (145 Title)
Friday 9 PM ET - UFC Fight Pass - LFA 146 - Marcio Barbosa (13-1) vs. Gabriel Santos (8-0) (145 GP Semi)
Saturday 1:30 PM ET - DAZN - Champion Series Boxing - Dmitrii Bivol (20-0) vs. Gilberto Ramirez (44-0) (175) (WBA Super Light Heavy Title)
Saturday 4 PM ET - ESPN+ - UFC Fight Night - #3 Marina Rodriguez vs. #7 Amanda Lemos (125)
Saturday 4:30 PM ET - gloryfights.com - Glory Rivals 3 - #4 Ibrahim El Bouni (39-8-1, 21 KO) vs. Muhammed Balli (13-5, 4 KO) (209)
Sunday 1 AM ET - fite.tv - ANGEL CHAMPAGNE presents RIZIN LANDMARK 4 - MINOWAMAN Z vs. SAMURAI MARK HUNT
Sunday 5:30 PM ET - UFC Fight Pass - Fury FC 71 - Nate Richardson (9-4) vs. Andres Quintana (19-4) (145)

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
yowza

https://twitter.com/mikewhoatv/status/1587455411854233605?t=8V_JbNkJav4ANck1Dus3nw&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

What a fantastic note to end this thread on. Thanks, Conor McGregor.

Get the gently caress out of this now cursed thread and skedaddle to November.