Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Holding my breath on stat corrections, since first downs tend to have a lot of error. Above the cut by about 5?

Ask me about benching John Brown for Dede Westbrook!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Congrats to the 10 Finalists:

-RCarr
-Stay in your Delanie
-Team Quarterroys (2017 champion!)
-Big D Energy
-Team Spacejung
-Team Pain_of_mind
-Team Jabro
-Team Hyiirs
-Team RDL20

Good luck!

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
:toot:

Good luck everybody. Time for a Lamar Jackson dud imo

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Drafted players with highest ownership starting in the finals:
QB:
Jackson 4x
RB:
Drake 3x
Ingram 3x
WR:
AJ Brown 4x
John Brown 3x
DJ Moore 3x (lol)
TE:
Kelce 4x
Waller 3x

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Going to try to get out prizes in the next few days for the 2019 tax deductions.

Hyiirs, who are you
Stay in your Delanie, who are you?2

Quarterroys, pain of mind, spacejung I'll pm you tomorrow to coordinate your prize

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Drunk Nerds posted:

Going to try to get out prizes in the next few days for the 2019 tax deductions.

Hyiirs, who are you

Quarterroys, pain of mind, spacejung I'll pm you tomorrow to coordinate your prize

I'm Stay in your Delanie.

Scruffy the janitor
Dec 31, 2007

A greater tragedy my eyes have never beheld

Drunk Nerds posted:

Hyiirs, who are you

Hyiirs is my friend. I'll try to get you her info tomorrow

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Scruffy the janitor posted:

Hyiirs is my friend. I'll try to get you her info tomorrow

Thanks, and congratulate her!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Congrats to the following winner's circle:

First Place: Team Hyiirs
Second Place: Team Cervixalot
Third Place: Pain of Mind
Fourth Place: Spacejung
Fifth Place: Gobias Ind.

Check your pms for prize info!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Cervixalot, check your pm's!
Everyone else, I'm moving out the prizes by Monday.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
A few design and shipping delays are causing the slowdown in prizes, sorry! Should get them in the mail by the end of this week.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Is Cervixalot okay? Hasn't responded to my multiple attempts to give him his 2nd place prize of pizzas.

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

Is Cervixalot okay? Hasn't responded to my multiple attempts to give him his 2nd place prize of pizzas.

I am good! Sorry I missed your PM, I am horrible at checking them. Had a lot of fun this season, thanks again for hosting!

No need for pizza for me (thanks for the offer though!) - I would much rather have you send the pizza to any goon in a tough spot this week from the pandemic.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Cervixalot posted:

I am good! Sorry I missed your PM, I am horrible at checking them. Had a lot of fun this season, thanks again for hosting!

No need for pizza for me (thanks for the offer though!) - I would much rather have you send the pizza to any goon in a tough spot this week from the pandemic.

Okay, that's generous. I'll figure out how to do a giveaway

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
New fish bowl?

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
I hope so. With the coronapocalypse I've had to do full time child care (no immuno healthy family in the area) plus work and writing. I have to prioritize only absolutely certain side projects, so I need more solid hope the NFL season will happen before I can carve out time for GFB.

Check back the second week of August

Cervixalot posted:

You made someone very happy, Cervixalot:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929555&pagenumber=3#post506586144

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Drunk Nerds posted:

I hope so. With the coronapocalypse I've had to do full time child care (no immuno healthy family in the area) plus work and writing. I have to prioritize only absolutely certain side projects, so I need more solid hope the NFL season will happen before I can carve out time for GFB.

Check back the second week of August

You made someone very happy, Cervixalot:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3929555&pagenumber=3#post506586144

Oh man, that is so awesome to hear! Drunk Nerds, you’re a real one for covering the pizzas, coordinating the order, not to mention running the Goon Fish Bowl every year.

Thanks for all you do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Cervixalot posted:

Oh man, that is so awesome to hear! Drunk Nerds, you’re a real one for covering the pizzas, coordinating the order, not to mention running the Goon Fish Bowl every year.

Thanks for all you do!

Thanks but, to be clear: You did this 100%. Great job.