Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
Draft Karrion Kross into the Jaguars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

bebaloorpabopalo posted:

sell the jags to hire more wrestlers

The Jags already pay for more wrestlers without being sold.

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.

MorningMoon posted:

Draft Karrion Kross into the Jaguars

WWE hires failed football players to be wrestlers so it's only fitting AEW hires failed pro wrestlers to be football players.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I liked the Punk/Eddie showdown but I wish it went further. Bringing up history in shoot-style promos is way better if they use specific examples, and I thought that one degenerated into fighin' words a bit too quickly. Whenever a feud with him gets really personal, Eddie starts shifting all blame away from himself and making excuses for his own shortcomings. A longer segment on Dynamite where they have a bit more time for it would push it over that edge.

I also had to laugh at the logic of Eddie thinking it doesn't count as fighting if it's not on the PPV.
"FIGHT ME AT FULL GEAR!"
"I'll fight you, but on a B-show where you belong."
"COWARD! FIGHT ME!"
"Uh, I said I'd fight you."

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

owning an nfl or nba franchise is a wonderful way to fund anything else you want to do. you keep getting a shitload of money every year including revenue sharing with the best teams, and it doesn't matter how lovely your team is or how empty your stadium is. and the revenue goes up every single year without fail no matter what you do. it's like being wwe

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

JT Jag posted:

My dearest hope is that one day Tony Khan will put even a tenth as much love, passion, focus and work into the Jacksonville Jaguars as he does AEW

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed
John Silver was very impressive in his match, in general it's been nice seeing Dark Order in single matches these last few weeks.

Also, I thought this Danhausen tweet was funny

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Dammit Aubrey, multi-task!

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Oasx posted:

John Silver was very impressive in his match, in general it's been nice seeing Dark Order in single matches these last few weeks.

Also, I thought this Danhausen tweet was funny

I've heard of mansplaining. Is this Dansplaining?

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

I thought he was evil. Shouldn't he be pro-cheating?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

ChrisBTY posted:

He's lawful evil.

Oasx
Oct 11, 2006

Freshly Squeezed

ChrisBTY posted:

He’s very evil, but also very nice, so they balance each other out. Heck some rumors say he is nicer than he is evil, but I don’t know about that.

OB_Juan
Nov 24, 2004

Not every day is a good day.

Dinosaur Gum

Duke Pukem posted:

I've heard of mansplaining. Is this Dansplaining?

Dansplaininghausen?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/RefAubrey/status/1457730707334340608