Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

Harveygod posted:

When you play the Game of Mods you probe or you ban.

Hey now.

They also get arrested for probing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

I hope the giant is happy on that farm up state where he has as much room to run around and play and chase squirrels as as he wants

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4
I hope there is a giant fake Sansa cause that's my fetish

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Glenn Quebec posted:

I hope there is a giant fake Sansa cause that's my fetish

real life Sansa is gigantic already

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Comfy Fleece Sweater posted:

real life Sansa is gigantic already

TOO SMALL

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

This thread is a giant... Pile of poo poo!!!

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

pa pa, do you think the giant is happy, i do hope he is, i miss him so

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

SciFiDownBeat posted:

This thread is a giant... Pile of poo poo!!!

GofT Season 9: The more we post, the more we poo poo. The more we poo poo, the more we post.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It would be misrepresenting my opinion if i said i wished a giant would avoid stepping on people.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

if you think about the mods, they are much like a giant. using their power to step on some more people

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
It is my preference that a character should be vertically challenged and consequentially compressed by a person of height.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Hell Yeah posted:

if you think about the mods, they are much like a giant. using their power to step on some more people

I know, watch this blatant abuse of power.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
Gay of thrones

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
Grindcore just Tommen'ed himself, long live Grindcore.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Hell Yeah posted:

Holy poo poo dude! :captainpop:

I think you should be careful, Mods might be reading

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZX_6_R1NsoQ

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'
i think we have established that a giant could step on some people, and now the question is: should the giant stop on those people?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
9 weeks to go.

63 days. On average we will all take at least 50 shits during that time.

What will be more fun? 50 shits or 7 GoTs?

Chieves
Sep 20, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

9 weeks to go.

Surely that number is more than 50.

Happy Thread
Jul 10, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Plaster Town Cop
500 at least

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

9 weeks to go.

50 shits during those 7 GoTs

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

http://mentalfloss.com/article/573636/game-of-thrones-actor-ian-whyte-actor-played-four-characters

Wow!

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

drat, that's pretty uplikeworthy

sugar free jazz
Mar 5, 2008

drat that’s floss for my brain thanks for the link (-:

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I hope Ian Whyte steps on some more people.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Extra, third rate mountain, unamed giant, named giant. gently caress me we have a Peter Sellers over here!

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
A guy that boring, I’m amazed he hasn’t done 50 roles. Armour polisher. Brothel bouncer. Guy on second wagon from the left.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
EPISODE 10 SPOILERS

The White Walkers have advanced on Winterfell. Scenes showing the garrison along the walls armed with fire arrows and also passing out dragonglass arrows. Jon Snow is on the battlements mounted on Drogon while Danerys flies Rhaegal back to Dragonstone so she can give birth. The Night's King locks eyes with Jon while the army of the dead suddenly advances. The garrison begins shooting at them, inflicting serious damage to the undead army and even getting a White Walker or two - but soon the dead are scrambling up Winterfell's walls.

The first dead reach the battlements and start fighting, a White Walker climbs up as well. He kicks open a tower door to find Brienne and Jamie engaged in roleplay intercourse. Brienne is dressed up like Robert Baratheon and Jamie is in drag. The White Walker starts laughing and eveyone comes and sees what is going on. Everyone is just doubled over laughing, including all the White Walkers and the undead.

<end Game of Thrones>

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

EPISODE 10 SPOILERS

The White Walkers have advanced on Winterfell. Scenes showing the garrison along the walls armed with fire arrows and also passing out dragonglass arrows. Jon Snow is on the battlements mounted on Drogon while Danerys flies Rhaegal back to Dragonstone so she can give birth. The Night's King locks eyes with Jon while the army of the dead suddenly advances. The garrison begins shooting at them, inflicting serious damage to the undead army and even getting a White Walker or two - but soon the dead are scrambling up Winterfell's walls.

The first dead reach the battlements and start fighting, a White Walker climbs up as well. He kicks open a tower door to find Brienne and Jamie engaged in roleplay intercourse. Brienne is dressed up like Robert Baratheon and Jamie is in drag. The White Walker starts laughing and eveyone comes and sees what is going on. Everyone is just doubled over laughing, including all the White Walkers and the undead.

<end Game of Thrones>

It's beautiful.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

EPISODE 10 SPOILERS

<end Game of Thrones>

Might as well hand them the emmy right now.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

EPISODE 10 SPOILERS

<end Game of Thrones>

That seems too well-written, thought-out and original for this garbage show

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Waltzing Along posted:

9 weeks to go.

Really? I thought it was gonna be this month? That's loving lame

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

EPISODE 10 SPOILERS

<end Game of Thrones>

Man I thought they were gonna gently caress up the ending but now I'm pretty hyped

Wrath of the Bitch King
May 11, 2005

Research confirms that black is a color like silver is a color, and that beyond black is clarity.
Can a giant step on them after they get done laughing?

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I hope a giant shits on some more people

AWarmBody
Jul 26, 2014

Better than a cold one.
I heard they ran out of budget moneys so the final episode is just Bran warging into animals humping other animals and calling it a day

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

oh dope posted:

I hope a giant shits on some more people

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Still hoping for operation overlord on the shores of westeros and all the westeros armies getting absolutely annihilated. Spitfires and hurricanes taking down dragons, landing craft unloading infantry holding shields to block arrows and pistols to shoot people. In the end, tyrion gets captured and spins his stature into a starring role jackass-style movies.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hope the final season is so loving stupid and idiotic that everyone is angry except the fine posters of this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

DoctorGonzo posted:

i hope the final season is so loving stupid and idiotic that everyone is angry except the fine posters of this thread

Here here!