Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

:honk::honk::honk:

It's beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Someone keeps leaving the loving fort doors open and greylings keep wandering in out of the rain

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Whoops

https://zkillboard.com/kill/106309460/

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007
Fuuuuck

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

lol valtyr Always Gets His

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

https://zkillboard.com/kill/106317881/

150 billion on a gate. Kaput

Besides several freighters and Dreads. Today has also seen the death of 3 Supers, 2 Titans and a Molok.

Feliday Melody fucked around with this message at 21:41 on Jan 24, 2023

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Who dey think gonna beat dem Bengos!
Right around 01/25 at 21:00 pretty much every Russian in the game is going to try and kill our fortizar a couple jumps from Jita. Might be a fun one to watch from the relative safety of highsec.

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

They Eve mailed everyone Blackflag currently has war decced and asked them to come help.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
What about Corp mails?

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Farking Bastage posted:

Right around 01/25 at 21:00 pretty much every Russian in the game is going to try and kill our fortizar a couple jumps from Jita. Might be a fun one to watch from the relative safety of highsec.

But what if we are an Alliance black flag declared war on who just happen to have a penchant for whelping marauders?

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

learnincurve posted:

But what if we are an Alliance black flag declared war on who just happen to have a penchant for whelping marauders?

I've been jonesing for a good scrap for a while.

psilocybin laden
Jul 29, 2022

i wonder what got worked out here

adary
Feb 9, 2014

meh

Feliday Melody posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/106317881/

150 billion on a gate. Kaput

Besides several freighters and Dreads. Today has also seen the death of 3 Supers, 2 Titans and a Molok.

That was an interesting one especially when a blue bubbled the gate

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Init pinged. Goons and PH involved now. That node is going to poo poo itself.

Kaysette
Jan 5, 2009

~*Boston makes me*~
~*feel good*~

:wrongcity:
i'll be there 7o

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Thank you, BLACKFLAG, for finally getting me to train a Jita market alt :)

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

PhilippAchtel posted:

Thank you, BLACKFLAG, for finally getting me to train a Jita market alt :)

Same, just a small skill injector and I can sit a couple of jumps from jita like a business goon.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
ok this goes in here, who would win in a fight 1 Aegy or 11 DSA

https://zkillboard.com/related/30003715/202301251700/

Feliday Melody
May 8, 2021

Another Keepstar

https://zkillboard.com/kill/106336211/.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Russians being Russians and LOL hi sec mechanics, a shitload of them assisted in with Red Alliance in such a manner where only BF can engage with them, making blues useless.

e: that fort is probably gonna die They ninja'ed in an extra 100+ people through ....... mechanics.

Farking Bastage fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jan 25, 2023

40 lbs to freedom
Apr 13, 2007

blackflag sucks

corgski
Feb 6, 2007

Silly goose, you're here forever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziyU-IhsrR8

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
Delta sqad did all this

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Every ganker in eve has a really really big hard on right about now. :tinfoil: Hundreds of loot stealers ongrid already.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh

Farking Bastage posted:

I've been jonesing for a good scrap for a while.

bout that

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Could someone explain what any of this means to a person who hasn't been paying attention to diplo

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
Blackflag spends billions of isk per week on wardeccing everyone and their mom, and the whole rest of the game finally went “wait lol we can just bash their fort”

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
They also turned up late, as did the initiative, and then both those sides seemed to be fighting each other rather than the people shooting the fort. At the beginning if black flag had been ready and on time they could have easily got hundreds of kills on the random uncoordinated people shooting the big stationary thing.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Yeah it was a total shitshow. Someone popped like 2 people with the sirens, but basically nobody died to the fortizar guns for some reason. they coulda cleaned up, idk why they didnt. also their ferox gang showed up after the paladin/nestor squad was sitting on an instadock blapping the fort, so, little late

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
Did they think that people would not show up and they would face the same hundred or so people that decided to blap it before?

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Kazinsal posted:

Blackflag spends billions of isk per week on wardeccing everyone and their mom, and the whole rest of the game finally went “wait lol we can just bash their fort”

lol

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

Kazinsal posted:

it's a bit more complicated than that. Basically every corp in russia got together with Doctor Per to pull it off. During the final timer, an additional 100 pilots assisted on the Red Alliance war which allowed those guys to shoot Blackflag without being shootable by anyone outside of Blackflag. It was just too many to take on. The feroxes were .... unexpected.

PhilippAchtel
May 31, 2011

Farking Bastage posted:

Every ganker in eve has a really really big hard on right about now. :tinfoil: Hundreds of loot stealers ongrid already.

drat I should have thought of that.

I guess I don't have the vulture grindset...

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
some prick had a mastodon on standby and scooped the entire wreck the second it was there. and i forgot asset safety existed so i was confused wondering where my loot pinata went

BigPaddy
Jun 30, 2008

That night we performed the rite and opened the gate.
Halfway through, I went to fix us both a coke float.
By the time I got back, he'd gone insane.
Plus, he'd left the gate open and there was evil everywhere.

I wouldn’t expect there to be much in it since it exists to be used to be able to declare war rather than being a base of operations.

Farking Bastage
Sep 22, 2007

They have to be fully abandoned for a loot pinata. ^^

Larry Parrish posted:

some prick had a mastodon on standby and scooped the entire wreck the second it was there. and i forgot asset safety existed so i was confused wondering where my loot pinata went

Probably a friend of theirs.

learnincurve
May 15, 2014

Smoosh
It was going to be me but I lagged out and heard the explosion before the bang and missed it.

ShaneMacGowansTeeth
May 22, 2007

I think this is it... I think this is how it ends
Spent almost five hours in TiDi taking on the pandas, won the isk war, lost the X47 iHub, got a killmark on my eagle, finally crashed at 1am. Op success imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Kazinsal posted:

I mean, highsec doesn't really matter for most people that live in Null. When Nullsec is/was busy, high sec war dec alliances are mostly ignored, they pick low-hanging fruit, the occasional joke is made- that's that.

Boredom changes the equation.

It's not 2007 anymore, most people have market alts/JF alts (or at least decent access to a freighter service).