Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Ammat The Ankh posted:

This made me laugh IRL super hard when I saw it live. IZWF rules.

https://clips.twitch.tv/WimpyAstuteKumquatSoBayed-r5WSMJZpSJ1z_idM

the best thing was just the complete silence from the commentary table, and backstage the IZWF equivalent of Vince McMahon just puts his head in his hands

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
such an amazing show tonight. thank you all for putting it together.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Major Isoor posted:

By the way, I wouldn't bother trying to gain supporters for the war against Impo in other, lesser war threads like the Ukraine one. Fouler forces than Impo have already taken hold there... The only war thread that you should bother with is this one right here. tmfc already paid a hefty price for trying to bring the GBS posters to the light - we don't want to lose more imps than necessary, all because of a lost cause

this sounds like a war games situation

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

not quite sure how to feel about this

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
alright ive decided how to feel about this and its honored to be the face of twitch sucking. izwf ftw

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011
Just watching the replay, and drat Leadthumb has some amazing moves - that flip that took him over the ropes and landing on an opponent was great! :D

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

fellow lurkers, watch out tomorrow

I got a pocket full of coins and I'm looking to clear out some room for myself

No one is safe

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

they might not be household names, but the brutality of exp really makes it the highest stakes league

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Don't want to downplay myco's hard-earned win. But I believe I figured out why I struggled so much tonight.

https://voca.ro/1hJ4pQphhd9I

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Got 13k Impo burning a hole in my pocket (literally, they're covered in some kind of acidic slime? Worrying), gotta figure out which of my fellow lurkers I want dead

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Ammat The Ankh posted:

lmfao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Autisanal Cheese posted:

the best thing was just the complete silence from the commentary table, and backstage the IZWF equivalent of Vince McMahon just puts his head in his hands

That Little McMahon

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Ammat The Ankh posted:

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

Don't want to downplay myco's hard-earned win. But I believe I figured out why I struggled so much tonight.

https://voca.ro/1hJ4pQphhd9I

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Lady Radia posted:

myco won. the galaxy is at p[eace

woot

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
got Thursday off so can watch some lurkers get their faces broken tonight :letsgo::izwf::letsgo:

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol goddamn

copy
Jul 26, 2007

p convinced ichi's just in the league because he loves bleeding. keeps signing up to "five other guys kick my rear end" matches and its getting suspicious. one of my friends sent me a text with the full "we'll get them next time" pep talk from when you lose as the bad guys in killzone 3 multiplayer lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

copy posted:

p convinced ichi's just in the league because he loves bleeding. keeps signing up to "five other guys kick my rear end" matches and its getting suspicious. one of my friends sent me a text with the full "we'll get them next time" pep talk from when you lose as the bad guys in killzone 3 multiplayer lol

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

copy posted:

lol. hell I seem to be attempting to burn my bridges with as many tag partners as possible by always trying to solo the other team

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

lol. hell I seem to be attempting to burn my bridges with as many tag partners as possible by always trying to solo the other team

lol. i love the emergent storytelling from this. it's like dwarf fortress right down to the invading horrors from beyond the stars

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

copy posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Ask me about shitposting in SAD to get the attention my parents never gave me
EXP Tonight! Working on the card as we speak and don't forget about the first Lurker Deathmatch!

ddinkins
Sep 5, 2012

That Little Demon posted:

EXP Tonight! Working on the card as we speak and don't forget about the first Lurker Deathmatch!

:izwf: :letsgo:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I can't wait. I'm still sad I feel asleep before getting to watch last night's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

That Little Demon posted: