Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009
I mean, we all knew it. But there it is regardless.

https://twitter.com/_TimBarker/status/1578187117007896576

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Rorobb posted:

Didn’t he say he was an international finance consultant for a McKinsey competitor (guessing deloitte) and worked for 12 years in democrat campaign finance lol I’m surprised they even talked to him

only a deloitte guy would infer deloitte is a direct competitor to mckinsey. probably went to brown

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
Wow Tim heidecker lost a ton of weight he looks incredible great job

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

AngryBooch posted:

lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

AngryBooch posted:

Having once been a teenage boy thinking about sex with women: no, Rod, no

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Heath posted:

Having once been a teenage boy thinking about sex with women: no, Rod, no

Bust Rod(d)

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
the youth have forgotten what is important in life: 1- hanging out with young hunks 2- slurping up oysters.

boys vs oysters? who shall win? i think the fight was over before it began...

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
Looking forward to will reading that article to us.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Boysters. (Boy Toysters?)

//rodd

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

AngryBooch posted:

every once in a while I doubt he is closeted he is because drat, what a stereotype that would be.

lmao

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Famethrowa posted:

every once in a while I doubt he is closeted he is because drat, what a stereotype that would be.

lmao

He’s the first real world Secretly Gay Homophobe since like the Bush era

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Henchman of Santa posted:

He’s the first real world Secretly Gay Homophobe since like the Bush era

yea like I utterly despise every lib I see who does the 'lol must be a FAG (it's woke for me to do this though)' thing about these freaks but no Rod's just 100% describing my adolescence and writing it as if it's what every young boy goes through, you know, shortly before I realized I liked men.

Terrible Opinions
Oct 18, 2013

Conservatives are always sexually obsessed with the objects of their hatred, it's just that they're fixated more on trans women in the modern era.

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Terrible Opinions posted:

Conservatives are always sexually obsessed with the objects of their hatred, it's just that they're fixated more on trans women in the modern era.

yea but it's usually not in a genuine 'this is my sexuality' way it's usually just in terms of 'deviance' in general titillating them and all.

Like, Lindsay Graham probably isn't queer, when he gets all hot and bothered about how those nasty sick perverted gays are destroying society he's getting his rocks off at just describing the general concept of deviance and obscenity because the most perverse thing he probably normally thinks of is doing it with the lights on.

Rod here is just full on going 'no man I had to MAKE myself not just hunger for cock 24/7, and the problem with society is nobody else is talking about this thing ALL us guys had to do!'

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

Lindsay Graham is a gay man, imho.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Felix talking about Entourage had me lollerskating up and down the block.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Lindsey Graham has never had sex.

EndOfTheWorld
Jul 22, 2004

I'm an excellent critic! I automatically know when someone's done a bad job. Before you ask, yes it's a mixed blessing.
Cybernetic Crumb
I want to pity Rod because that whole inner monologue about how liking girls is something you're just supposed to do, and telling yourself "Oh yeah I have sex with guys but only because they're easier to get in bed than women lol I'm not queer I'm just lazy" is real familiar to a lot of us queers. But then I remember that Rod wants a bloody Christian fascist state apparatus to enforce heteronormativity at gunpoint and I get back to just wanting to skip to the end of his miserable story.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

EndOfTheWorld posted:

just wanting to skip to the end of his miserable story.

yeah i totally get that

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

how many of y'all like sex achieve heterosexuality?

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

trying to haha

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

BWV posted:

Felix talking about Entourage had me lollerskating up and down the block.

I want a whole episode of him talking about Entourage to someone who has never seen an episode.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I bet Michael Bay feels bad that he didn't do the 'WW2 vets help the heroes win against the aliens' thing that Peter Berg pulled off in Battleship

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
I've seen a couple episodes of Entourage and remember even less, but giving celebrities the inverse agreeableness of the real life selves rings true, not just for Entourage but celebrity cameos in general. I only remember the subplot about the actress who plays Meadow Soprano because it was referenced in another podcast.

Does being Turtle's girlfriend and giving him a handy on the plane mean she's good or bad IRL?

Dr Christmas fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Oct 7, 2022

Dumpmaster General
Sep 8, 2022

by sebmojo

Breadallelogram posted:

Lindsey Graham has never had sex.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I have transcended sex by becoming Ace.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

When Entourage was on I thought it was goofy the one guy got rich and famous playing Aquaman and egg on my face.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

I mean, most of us. it's easy. Homosexuality is just a phase one grows out of.

this is a crass but unnecessary joke

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine

Dr Christmas posted:

I've seen a couple episodes of Entourage and remember even less, but giving celebrities the inverse agreeableness of the real life selves rings true, not just for Entourage but celebrity cameos in general. I only remember the subplot about the actress who plays Meadow Soprano because it was referenced in another podcast.

Does being Turtle's girlfriend and giving him a handy on the plane mean she's good or bad IRL?

This is true for comedian Paul F Tompkins' turn as a megalomaniac on The LA Complex, acting a villain so repulsive that the horribly annoying standup kid character looks empathetic under him lol

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

the first thing i thought of when i heard felix' reverse portrayal theory is michael cera in that apocalypse movie

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Battleship sounds kinda good, NGL

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

It's not.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

long-rear end nips Diane posted:

How about you go and watch it then

Chakan
Mar 30, 2011
Battleship sucks so bad. It ‘s like if you took the worst movie you’ve seen and got rid of everything that would raise your heart rate.

oh god oh fuck
Dec 22, 2019

I remember Battleship being caught in the blockbuster poptimism movement that was going around cined at the time but it always looked pretty dumb

lonelylikezoidberg
Dec 19, 2007
I like Katie Halper and her grievances are legit and point to a larger issue in American politics and media but the "minute details of why I got fired" is boring as hell.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

katie halper was on the girl episode of cum town right

i liked her on that

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

I like Katie Halper and her grievances are legit and point to a larger issue in American politics and media but the "minute details of why I got fired" is boring as hell.

It would've been better if she was a normal guest rather than it being an interview.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

lonelylikezoidberg posted:

Oh what a surprise, a Chapo fan can’t stand hearing a woman talk about her day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Groovelord Neato posted:

It would've been better if she was a normal guest rather than it being an interview.

Matt and Felix are quiet quiting by making every guest section a Will interview now