Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
starkebn
May 18, 2004

"Oooh, got a little too serious. You okay there, little buddy?"
did you delete this 'black-face' because I can't see which one it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Abslom Daak's going to be pissed.

blarzgh
Apr 14, 2009

SNITCHIN' RANDY
Grimey Drawer

starkebn posted:

did you delete this 'black-face' because I can't see which one it is

I think he was being ironic about there being racism, because there's no way an adult would have that opinion.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Tell me, do you get owies?

Well, you will.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

that is cool and i bet that kid is the envy of all his friends

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

hiddenriverninja posted:

that is cool and i bet that kid is the envy of all his friends

Shame about being an orphan, though.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

My brain had a really hard time with this for a second. I recognized what was going on but my brain went, "Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu nooooooooookay".

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

tribbledirigible posted:

:lol: :golfclap:

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

tribbledirigible posted:

i guess money can buy an 8 a 5 year old happiness!

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

:love: it

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Goddamn, I'd watch the hell out of that. Archer guys, this needs to be a thing STAT.

cbservo
Dec 26, 2009

by exmarx
Isn't there some terrible space Scooby reboot that came out recently, or am I way behind the times?

Trast
Oct 20, 2010

Three games, thousands of playthroughs. 90% of the players don't know I exist. Still a redhead saving the galaxy with a [Right Hook].

:edi:

cbservo posted:

Isn't there some terrible space Scooby reboot that came out recently, or am I way behind the times?

DC is rebooting it as some sort of modern ghost and zombie hunters. Instead of talking Scooby has a machine that projects emojis. And Shaggy is a hipster complete with the beard.

Klaus88
Jan 23, 2011

Violence has its own economy, therefore be thoughtful and precise in your investment

Trast posted:

DC is rebooting it as some sort of modern ghost and zombie hunters. Instead of talking Scooby has a machine that projects emojis. And Shaggy is a hipster complete with the beard.

Now we can finally understand Scooby!

Not that any sane person would want to understand that drat dog.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

New Shaggy looks more like a Habsburg than a hipster.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Patchwork Shaman posted:

New Shaggy looks more like a Habsburg than a hipster.

Nah, hipsters are more like the Ptolemys. You might not have heard of them, they were into inbreeding before it was cool.

Ygolonac
Nov 26, 2007

pre:
CLUTCH  NIXON

The Hero We Need

Hmmm, Scooby-Doo/A-Team might be doable...

(just because of Fred "Hannibal" Jones there)

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

1/10 No Scooby Doo, would not let meddle.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
Shaggy looks like Norman Reedus here.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

:shittypop::hf::stonk:

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I'm seriously unsure of how to do a good Alphys. I think the Toriels that are just wig, ears and white face paint are great, but you can't do that with Alphys and have it be recognizable.

But the alternative seems to be that.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

Trast posted:

Specifically a perfectly styled beard, waxed mustache and all. A Shaggy of any generation would not spend valuable eating time curling his facial hair.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Trast posted:

What the gently caress is going on with Shaggy's chin?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

RareAcumen posted:

What the gently caress is going on with Shaggy's chin?

Well

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Thats the cleanest mac tonight pic ive ever seen

TGG
Aug 8, 2003

"I Dare."
Honestly I can live with all of those if you exclude Velma, what the gently caress is going on with her design? Everyone appears to be 20+ barring Velma who is magically 12? Gotta get that vanishing pedo demographic before they evaporate and everyone knows Velma was the creepily young one right? Shaggy at least always looked like he didn't give a gently caress about how he looked.

Che Delilas
Nov 23, 2009
FREE TIBET WEED
Yeah, that or they just portrayed her as the child techwizard of the group which is not exactly unheard of. Not everything has to have some kind of sinister agenda behind it.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

TGG posted:

Honestly I can live with all of those if you exclude Velma, what the gently caress is going on with her design? Everyone appears to be 20+ barring Velma who is magically 12? Gotta get that vanishing pedo demographic before they evaporate and everyone knows Velma was the creepily young one right? Shaggy at least always looked like he didn't give a gently caress about how he looked.

I think that says more about you than the audience, tbh.

Jxforema
Sep 23, 2005
long live the Space Pope

Che Delilas posted:

Yeah, that or they just portrayed her as the child techwizard of the group which is not exactly unheard of. Not everything has to have some kind of sinister agenda behind it.

Velma isn't a child, she is obviously Linda Hunt.

Deviant
Sep 26, 2003

i've forgotten all of your names.

Undertale: Starring Dennis Hopper as "Bowser"

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
It looks like they made a mask out of rice krispies

veedubfreak
Apr 2, 2005

by Smythe

Isn't Velma supposed to be the short dumpy one? Also, she looks like Nicole Richey.

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer

veedubfreak posted:

Isn't Velma supposed to be the short dumpy one? Also, she looks like Nicole Richey.

She's a ~curvy goonette~

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

It looks like we're going to need another Timmy.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

veedubfreak posted:

Velma has gradually transformed into the hot nerd over the years. The two live action movies probably helped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
text me, vel

• Locked thread