Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

List of far-right politicians that burn cars and stone the police:

Some persu kunnallispolitiikko has probably set a car on fire and punched a police while drunk at some point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Andrast posted:

Some persu kunnallispolitiikko has probably set a car on fire and punched a police while drunk at some point

You can pretty safely assume just about every party has a kunnallispoliitikko who has punched someone when drunk, or resisted the police, has been found drunk driving, or perhaps jemmaamassa risuja metsään.

Also persut are just about as far-right as my grandmom.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Ligur posted:

You can pretty safely assume just about every party has a kunnallispoliitikko who has punched someone when drunk, or resisted the police, has been found drunk driving, or perhaps jemmaamassa risuja metsään.

Definitely.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Hakkarainen murtautui Suomussalmen kirkkoon kesäkuussa 1986. Hakkaraisen ja hänen neljän kaverinsa matkaan lähti muun muassa hopeisia ehtoollispikareita, ehtoollisviiniä sekä kolehtirahaa.

Hakkarainen tovereineen tuomittiin lokakuussa 1986 törkeästä varkaudesta Suomussalmen kihlakunnanoikeudessa 9 kuukaudeksi ehdolliseen vankeuteen. He joutuivat myös korvaamaan omaisuuden, jota ei saatu takaisin. Oikeus piti tekoa törkeänä, koska anastuksen kohteena oli erittäin arvokas omaisuus. Lisäksi rikoksen tekotapa oli oikeuden mielestä törkeä.

Hakkarainen myönsi tekonsa mutta piti sitä itse pelkkänä varkautena. Hän vetosi muun muassa siihen, että seurakunnan nahkaisiksi ilmoittamat matkalaukut eivät olleet oikeaa nahkaa. Hakkarainen toivoi oikeudessa, ettei hänelle määrättäisi ehdotonta vankeusrangaistusta. Hän vetosi muun muassa siihen, että vankeudesta seuraisi asunnon ja työpaikan menetys.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

So lonely. :smith:

e: why is Vaalikone telling me that I should vote for KePulainen for Helsingin pormestari?

throw to first DAMN IT fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Feb 24, 2017

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Ligur posted:

List of far-right politicians that burn cars and stone the police:

Yeah, mere riots are a bit small-time for them.

If you want some Taistolainen I think your best bet is SKP.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

throw to first drat IT posted:

So lonely. :smith:

e: why is Vaalikone telling me that I should vote for KePulainen for Helsingin pormestari?

Is it the vaalikone at http://keskustapuolue.fi/vaalikone ?

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Cerebral Bore posted:

If you want some Taistolainen I think your best bet is SKP.

Trying to trick people into throwing their vote away is kinda rude.

Nah, https://dynamic.hs.fi/2017/pormestarikone/
I like how it doesn't actually show what the ehdokkaat answered so there's no way to figure out what they agreed with me about.

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

throw to first drat IT posted:

Trying to trick people into throwing their vote away is kinda rude.

Don't recall that I ever claimed it would be an effective option, just that it exists.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type
lol arhinmäki is more to the left than the skp candidate

also lol if you leave every slider in the middle you get 82% kepu

doverhog
May 31, 2013

Defender of democracy and human rights 🇺🇦
That makes sense because Kepu mainly exists to give the good old boys bonuses. The party of the land (owners). Cock in a flimsy disguise.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
MIKSI TURVE EI NOUSE

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

SnowblindFatal posted:

MIKSI TURVE EI NOUSE

Seen those dumbass ads? "Suo on osa Suomea...JOTEN REVITÄÄN SE MAASTA JA POLTETAAN SE POROKSI!" Also I would question the wisdom of insulting the potential viewer but hey I amn not a turvelobbari

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I first thought it was a joke advertising something completely else.

But no. Glimpses of kepu utopia at your local bus stop.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Jerry Cotton posted:

teah avatares

my pix2pix spurdo was way better than urs

HAA HAA

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

http://www.iltalehti.fi/lahden-mm-kisat-2017/201702252200076791_lm.shtml

quote:

Adrian Solanolla on Venezuelan valtiollinen sotilaskoulutus.
:airquote:valtiollinen sotilaskoulutus:airquote:

onko Iltapaska nyt yhtäkkiä yksityisen sotilaskoulutuksen puolella?

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Ligur posted:

What I'm trying to say is poverty does not equal bad behaviour and criminality. The reasons are much more complex.

So you're saying the reason is that they're brown people

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

Most good faith argument ever said :effort:

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.

Rappaport posted:

Most good faith argument ever said :effort:

It's the old Ligur dance, why not just go for the finale and not gently caress around

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks

Stubb Dogg posted:

Even in "lovely" places, it's typically just one block of housing that has bad rep, but rest of the neighborhood is typically just boring. As long as teenagers got something useful to do, they're all right places to live.

Forums poster Oldsmobile told me about this so I have not fact checked myself because I am a lazy gently caress but:

Apparently, when looking at youth criminality, youth substance abuse and so on in the city of Turku, by far the worst area in all regards is Hirvensalo. It's one of the more expensive areas to live in Turku, but the problem is that for teens, there's fuckall to do there. It's just a shitload of suburban housing on an island that has a couple of grocery stores, an Alko and little else. It's far enough from downtown Turku and public transportation for a huge part of the island is bad so that people can't get around.

Areas like Varissuo and Lauste which have a bad reputation have far better statistics, because there's poo poo that people can do there.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

ALLAN LASSUS posted:

It's thread shitters and idiots in the public sphere like you who make discussing certain topics impossible.

Race race race race, brown people brown people. OMG, hitler!

I have never been interested about skin melanin values will never be. However, you obviously are. Don't project it on other people, you shithead.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

It's thread shitters and idiots in the public sphere like you who make discussing certain topics impossible.

Race race race race, brown people brown people. OMG, hitler!

I have never been interested about skin melanin values will never be. However, you obviously are. Don't project it on other people, you shithead.

The point is that race is a consideration often left out of discussions when in fact it is a topic to be explored because of the need for perspicacity in understanding the nuances of political topics.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Naw man, the point is that if someone has a disagreeable opinion you can pull either the hitler or the race card and start the next game of whatever shooter you play and think you reigned victorious. Your average allanlassus is incapable of having a debate.

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ligur posted:

Naw man, the point is that if someone has a disagreeable opinion you can pull either the hitler or the race card and start the next game of whatever shooter you play and think you reigned victorious. Your average allanlassus is incapable of having a debate.

In my experiences reading online forums or comments, if someone is saying your are being a nazi, then hun, you are probably being a nazi. Personally, I like keeping discussion more about ideas than the person, like avoiding calling someone a nazi and just say their ideas are similar or the same to those used by nazis, but grouping people with phrases like "your average allanlassus is incapable of having a debate" doesn't necessarily help the case of trying to hold a debate in the first place. It's the ad hominems you decried in the past.

But I want to get something else straight. From my understanding from like a year ago when you talked about why you still continue to come here despite saying you are being unfairly called a nazi, racist, and so on, you still think this is fun or enjoyable? Is that right? So you basically come here to start having preliminary conversations on topics relating to Finnish politics, but then start saying everyone is incapable of having a debate? I am just curious what in this thread is neat to you.

Hope things are well and all

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008
http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9470514

The puppetmaster defense is now a brilliant political strategy :downs:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/3-9470514

The puppetmaster defense is now a brilliant political strategy :downs:

I wonder what kind of lure he, a convicted rapist, threw when he wanted to lure in a rape victim that he consequently literally raped in IRL life. Maybe he'd like to talk about that to the media I mean if he's not too busy actually raping people?

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

rape is good, windpower bad

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

BrienneGetsHanged posted:

In my experiences reading online forums or comments, if someone is saying your are being a nazi, then hun, you are probably being a nazi.

In my experiences reading online forums or comments, if someone is saying you're are being a nazi, then hun, you probably aren't a nazi.

mutta nii. keskustelusta ei tosiaan tule mitään, jos asioiden sijaan keskitytään jatkuvasti nälvimiseen

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

My brother used to date Wiik's daughter.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Also what the christ no Pekka?!?

http://kana-fin.mbnet.fi/pekka/

No Ior Bock?!?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETvFHRLhiqc

What kind of child made that.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Jäikö teistä joltakulta korkki auki viikonloppuna?

http://www.iltalehti.fi/uutiset/201702272200077311_uu.shtml

Darkest Auer
Dec 30, 2006

They're silly

Ramrod XTreme
Olivat varmaan fasistisia ikkunoita

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend
Villi veikkaus laskuhumala ja viikko valvottuna, kyllähän siinä alkaa vituttaan. Eräälle jässikälle myytiin aikanaan jotain aivan muuta pirinä, päätti vetää jokaista vastaantulijaa pataan. Kahta löi ja kolmannelta turpaan. Tuntuu vähän samankaltaiselta paineiden purulta.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Kenties joku vekkuli muuntohuume? Niitähän nuo nuoret ja nuoret aikuiset nykyään kiskoo.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

mä luulin että natseja pitäisi silittää nyrkillä, näköjään viherfasistit on toista mieltä

http://www.iltasanomat.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005106488.html

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

meanwhile in Tampere

http://www.tamperelainen.fi/artikkeli/490920-tampereen-perussuomalaisilta-yllatyspaatos-kiemunki-jatkaa-puheenjohtajana-vaikka

quote:

Erikoiseksi päätöksen tekee se, ettei puolueeseen kuulumaton henkilö voi Perussuomalaisten sääntöjen mukaan olla vastaavan järjestön puheenjohtaja.

hmmmmmmmmmm

Kehveli
Apr 1, 2009

Push It Like You Push Your Girlfriend

quote:

Tampereen Perussuomalaisten hallituksen näkemys on, että Perussuomalaiset haittaa Perussuomalaisten vaalityötä.

:wow:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Reminder that they didn't fire her because of her horrendous racism directed at literal children and being convicted on court on agitation charges she herself filed against her, but because she was defrauding them on doubled travel charges

Yet the rank and file is so attached to her that the locals are keeping her, and I am pretty sure that it is not because they love her cheating the party's money

Someone tell me why Persus aren't a party for racists and bigots again (especially when the three MPs who didn't vote to stop gays from being married got a warning)