Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Which ones?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Sakurazuka posted:

Which ones?

the nudes

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
https://twitter.com/enyakoraaaaa/status/818345384296615937

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Cute & neat!

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022

rude imo
what if her bra was digging in and she'd unfastened it for comfort!

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
After some cursory googling I've concluded my gay scenekid daughter is girlfriends with this nurse person

and also a cute boy

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
she's also a huge bully

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Looks like a Danganronpa character, and thus questionable at best.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They're all dead anyway

Maybe :ninja:

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I finally got around to finishing up DanMachi. Forgot how much I liked the song that goes with the ED. I have a weak spot for horns in music. Also forgot how much I liked it being a video game world type show where actually everyone is from this universe and it is normal. Anyway, I googled *show name second season* like I usually do when there isn't a clear "yeah this is over for realsies" ending, and apparently the anime tore through the available source material and there's second season upcoming but it is going to be a side-story type deal?

Also finished off Space Patrol Luluco, which is Justice and Good.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

chumbler posted:

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I guess it makes sense that a man who's still unmarried at 40 would be jealous of my precious child who may have violently murdered some people I don't really know I don't play these games

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

DisDisDis posted:

I guess it makes sense that a man who's still unmarried at 40 would be jealous of my precious child who may have violently murdered some people I don't really know I don't play these games

The nurse kills her

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

chumbler posted:

From what I read in the LP by the guy who made tumblr love this game, before he stopped, she's good. Hamster master chuuni guy is good too.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Red Minjo posted:

I finally got around to finishing up DanMachi. Forgot how much I liked the song that goes with the ED. I have a weak spot for horns in music. Also forgot how much I liked it being a video game world type show where actually everyone is from this universe and it is normal. Anyway, I googled *show name second season* like I usually do when there isn't a clear "yeah this is over for realsies" ending, and apparently the anime tore through the available source material and there's second season upcoming but it is going to be a side-story type deal?

Also finished off Space Patrol Luluco, which is Justice and Good.

It's about the girl the main boy has a crush on because Hestia wasn't good enough for him I guess.

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

Terper posted:

The nurse kills her

lol

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

chumbler posted:

It's about the girl the main boy has a crush on because Hestia wasn't good enough for him I guess.

e: wrong one, me
I swore there was a name for falling in love with someone who saves your life because you mix up all the fear and anxiety stuff with love, but apparently I'm crazy

like literally all I found in searching was the opposite, Florence Nightingale Effect

Red Minjo fucked around with this message at 09:33 on Feb 3, 2017

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

DisDisDis posted:

I'm not 40 yet

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

where's tomo... where is tomo... tomo...?

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

homeless snail posted:

where's tomo... where is tomo... tomo...?

how am i supposed to read tomochan today???

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k
It redirects to a page with tomo-chan, but now everything is in japanese and infinite scrolling

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
:rip: tomo

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I went looking for the tomo raws and found this instead
https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/827386919151509505

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

hideo kojima is going to play knifey spooney

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

I see you've played knifey spoony before....

...sigh

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

holy crap... this is a big one... the biggest tomo of all time... kissing is imminent

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

unrelated

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

homeless snail posted:

holy crap... this is a big one... the biggest tomo of all time... kissing is imminent

Time for truck-san to do his worst

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

looks related to me op

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Terper posted:

The nurse kills her

gently caress!!!!

knew I shouldn't have let her date

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Digital Nemu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXAb3cUt5Kc

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

DisDisDis posted:

gently caress!!!!

knew I shouldn't have let her date

It's ok, it was in a VR simulation so they're all alive again.

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013
I rescind my statement... maybe???

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Gravy Boat 2k

Allarion posted:

It's ok, it was in a VR simulation so they're all alive again.

I only read a plot summary past where that one LP stopped and didn't watch DR3 but I thought it was a "if you die in the game you die in real life" deal. Or at least, like, a coma.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Yeah everyone who 'died' is in a coma though it's left as an open ended 'who knows if they'll recover?' sort of thing.
I heard DR3 (the anime) shits all over everything but the first episode was so bad I didn't bother watching it.

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

DR bad

Dryzen
Jul 23, 2011

despaids

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Don't sign your posts

a cartoon duck
Sep 5, 2011

Sakurazuka posted:

Yeah everyone who 'died' is in a coma though it's left as an open ended 'who knows if they'll recover?' sort of thing.
I heard DR3 (the anime) shits all over everything but the first episode was so bad I didn't bother watching it.

DR3 only killed off characters that were introduced in DR3, turns out fan-favorites from the franchise where anyone could die actually had plot armour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

I pulled a 5* Camilla, and I also have a 5* Takumi

• Locked thread