Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Zeke technically still able to play according to PFT. Injunction stays until the full appeal is heard?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

You have 4 QBs but can only keep 3:
Derek Carr
Carson Palmer
Jameis Winston
Jacoby Brissett

Who gets the axe?

Brisset.

VietCampo posted:

Zeke technically still able to play according to PFT. Injunction stays until the full appeal is heard?

So glad I dumped Morris and DMC for Ingram today. :getin:

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

VietCampo posted:

District Judges would need to vote that in , otherwise he stays banned. For perspective, these judges have voted yes on just 6 of 200 cases, including a "no" vote for Bradygate. So it looks like strong odds EE will stay suspended

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000860850/article/ezekiel-elliott-seeking-full-appeals-panel-rehearing

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Drunk Nerds posted:

District Judges would need to vote that in , otherwise he stays banned. For perspective, these judges have voted yes on just 6 of 200 cases, including a "no" vote for Bradygate. So it looks like strong odds EE will stay suspended

Source: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000860850/article/ezekiel-elliott-seeking-full-appeals-panel-rehearing

Yea but they are saying that the Judge says the injunction stays until they rule, so he wouldn't stay banned until then i think?

basically it's still hosed cause it could take 2 days or 2 months.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

VietCampo posted:

Yeah if they weren't on bye, he could play tomorrow. But Rotoworld recommends holding onto Morris/DMC because it's possible the judge could bring the hammer down as soon as Monday and Zeke's suspension stays.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

VietCampo posted:

Yea but they are saying that the Judge says the injunction stays until they rule, so he wouldn't stay banned until then i think?

basically it's still hosed cause it could take 2 days or 2 months.

As I understand it

- Ban was upheld Thursday.
- Appeal was filed or something? Can't find a source for this, but it has to have been done or the "eligible or not" switch wouldn't be back on "eligible"
- Judges are going to vote on this, almost definitely will shoot it down and the ban is back on. Whether they take a day, week or month is anybody's guess, but there's a lot of financial pressure to make a decision soon. I would guess the ruling will come like tuesday and Ezekiel is banned, but I'm not a sports attorney or whatever-the-gently caress job is gumming this up.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
So who's the better lotto ticket at WR? 1PPR. Moncrief, Doctson, or Mike Williams?

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

pubic works project posted:

So who's the better lotto ticket at WR? 1PPR. Moncrief, Doctson, or Mike Williams?

Sure as poo poo not Doctson right now. He has had like 4 targets all year, questionable every week... I am a dynasty owner and want to dump him.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

I can't see Williams paying off. The Chargers aren't even that explosive at full force.
Same with Doctson, the Redskins aren't like one-receiver shy of going off... they have receivers they're just doing mediocre.
So, if you had to pick one, Moncrief because that Indy situation will shake up a ton when/if Luck returns from his devastating sandworm injury

Drunk Nerds fucked around with this message at 02:33 on Oct 15, 2017

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

TurboFlamingChicken posted:

You have 4 QBs but can only keep 3:
Derek Carr
Carson Palmer
Jameis Winston
Jacoby Brissett

Who gets the axe?

Need more details, otherwise dump at least two of them. I'd probably just roll with Winston and Carr.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

RVProfootballer posted:

Need more details, otherwise dump at least two of them. I'd probably just roll with Winston and Carr.

Yeah, I'm assuming he meant "you can only keep 2" otherwise it's hard to argue against just dumping the 3rd stringer who will get replaced any week now.

Tiptoes
Apr 30, 2006

You are my underwater, underwater friends!

Probably Moncrief but he's stuck waiting until Luck comes back. Kamar Aiken has been playing a troubling amount of snaps lately so maybe Moncrief doesn't pay off even with Luck but I'm hoping Luck will use Moncrief as a red zone target. Williams may have a higher ceiling if the Chargers lose a receiver to injury but outside of really deep bench leagues, I doubt it's worth it to stash him until that happens.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
Any brave souls starting Montgomery or Jones? I have Duke and Kamara in instead this week but I think I would have Montgomery in if I had to choose one.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Felter Chesthard posted:

Any brave souls starting Montgomery or Jones? I have Duke and Kamara in instead this week but I think I would have Montgomery in if I had to choose one.

Monty is on my bench this week, I'm hoping Buck Allen makes up for this choice. I'd play Monty over Jones though. I also just saw Diggs is out.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Duke
Marshawn
Ajayi

Those are my 3 options today. I’m leaning towards Duke and Marshawn. But I feel like the one day I bench Ajayi he’s gonna go off, except they are playing Atlanta who’s D is pretty good.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Bench Ajayi he sucks

Kingtheninja
Jul 29, 2004

"You're the best looking guy here."

Felter Chesthard posted:

I'm going for Jones this week. I think he'll see more carries, at least overall. I don't trust that Monty is 100 yet and really I just want Jones to get me all the touchdowns.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
God help me I'm starting Eric Ebron and Amari Cooper today

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

Is ANYBODY starting Crowder? I have a tough call to make..Crow or Kupp and I'm not digging Kupp's match up.

e: like on the whole planet. is Washington even starting him????

Ayudo
Mar 30, 2006

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Is ANYBODY starting Crowder? I have a tough call to make..Crow or Kupp and I'm not digging Kupp's match up.

e: like on the whole planet. is Washington even starting him????

I had to make this exact decision when half of my WRs went down this week. Decided on starting Crowder due to strength of the matchup and buzz around an increased role.

Kupp will probably deliver guaranteed floor , but I don't like the matchup at all.

According to Player Profiler, Crowder is playing a 70% snap share, which is about where I would expect a full time slot WR to be. So, hopefully Cousins and Gruden remember he's out there this week.

Ayudo fucked around with this message at 15:52 on Oct 15, 2017

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

^I'm also hoping the bye week gave him time to get his hammy right

Ayudo posted:

I had to make this exact decision when half of my WRs went down this week. Decided on starting Crowder due to strength of the matchup and buzz around an increased role.

Kupp will probably deliver guaranteed floor , but I don't like the matchup at all.

Aright, I'm in. Let's loving get some points! As long as I'm not suffering alone then it's okay.

Regardless, I'd rather not drop Jamaal to pick up a one week fill-in. On Tuesday I get Funchess and send off Morris and DMC so my situation will be dramatically improved (the trade was only accepted contignent on him using Funchess for TNF). This is the same team I almost stupidly traded away Freeman for Hopkins so I'd like to give a shout out from all the goons out there for saving me from myself.

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Oct 15, 2017

Alfalfa
Apr 24, 2003

Superman Don't Need No Seat Belt
Anyone playing Breida this week by choice?

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
Who do you think has more end of season upside in half PPR; Vereen or Doctson?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Who do you think has more end of season upside in half PPR; Vereen or Doctson?

Based on the condition of the Giants WR corps? Vereen.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

So I know everyone is really down on Amari, but I just bought low on him. Alfred Morris and Will Fuller for him. It'll leave me with Reek/Landry/Alshon/Amari in a 14 team 1PPR league.

I also have an open roster spot. Which WR should I grab? Moncrief, Crowder, or Lee?

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

So I know everyone is really down on Amari, but I just bought low on him. Alfred Morris and Will Fuller for him. It'll leave me with Reek/Landry/Alshon/Amari in a 14 team 1PPR league.

I also have an open roster spot. Which WR should I grab? Moncrief, Crowder, or Lee?

I'm going to suggest Crowder because I've been holding him this entire time. I'm probably unreasonably optimistic.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Alfalfa posted:

Anyone playing Breida this week by choice?

No but I'm playing Hyde because I hate myself

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Bellmaker posted:

No but I'm playing Hyde because I hate myself

Hyde will be fine

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Doltos posted:

God help me I'm starting Eric Ebron and Amari Cooper today

:stare:

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Based on the condition of the Giants WR corps? Vereen.

HAHAHAHAHA Josh Doctson TD already FML.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

HAHAHAHAHA Josh Doctson TD already FML.

I picked up Doctson in a couple leagues because I expected him to blow up so hopefully this is the start of a huge game!

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

Jota posted:

I picked up Doctson in a couple leagues because I expected him to blow up so hopefully this is the start of a huge game!

Yeah. I was on the fence between him and Vereen. I hope he blows up because I want good things to happen to him.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

RVProfootballer posted:

Hyde will be fine

Bleh :saddowns:

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
RIP to Aaron Rodgers.

Spermy Smurf
Jul 2, 2004

Jota posted:

RIP to Aaron Rodgers.

RIP Adams, jordy, cobb.

DeadMansSuspenders
Jan 10, 2012

I wanna be your left hand man

Jota posted:

RIP to Aaron Rodgers.

All goes according to my pact with the Devil

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
The unique ways in which my opponent scores and I don't astound me.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/919635532660981760

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is Hogan hurt?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga