Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Mayor Dave posted:

my initial reaction after watching the movie was that general hux should have been named general cux, kylo ren is an incel, and poe dameron is an mra who chafes at the matriarchy he's forced to serve under

Kylo Ren got driven insane because he spent his entire goddamn life getting force prank called by motherfuckers until he decided the universe needed to burn to atone for his embarrassment of an existence.

Poe is the fascist lust for action that lurks in the hearts of all people and he manages to not gently caress up just often enough to not be written off completely any time he pipes up.

Hux is such a loving laughable bad guy, just head to toe a simpering, guileless idiot like goddamn Steven Miller.

Also I was totally expecting a hillary moment but it turned into a pretty cool vfx scene

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

this super owns

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hey everybody just want you rto know im switcing over to liquor for the night, and doing my favoriet thing of putting a shot or 2 of liquor in this case cheap vodka in a big glass of cheap beer and drinking it :cheers:

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/classiclib3ral/status/941789896100007941

:yikes:

Third World Reagan
May 19, 2008

Imagine four 'mechs waiting in a queue. Time works the same way.
sweeds count rapes by actual rapes done

americans count rapes by people

things you learn

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/juegosnomas/status/941931096366833664

nsfw I guess
woo boy you can't spoiler a tweet

FabioClone
Oct 3, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Smythe posted:

hey everybody just want you rto know im switcing over to liquor for the night, and doing my favoriet thing of putting a shot or 2 of liquor in this case cheap vodka in a big glass of cheap beer and drinking it :cheers:

We support you no matter what decision you make, but that is an especially good decision.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

pretty cool how the new star wars gives a little wink to #resistance by calling the good guys "the resistance"

welcome to the #resistance, the resistance

Plan Z
May 6, 2012

Guthrie spinning in his grave.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
3 years rp experience

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Homeless Friend posted:

3 years rp experience

dont post my resume on public forums

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

those horses got some bigass dicks

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Lots of negative energy in this thread!

Everything will probably maybe eventually be fine. Literally nothing matters though, lol.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

no pubes yet sorry posted:

Lots of negative energy in this thread!

Everything will probably maybe eventually be fine. Literally nothing matters though, lol.

everything is going to be a-okay

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

\

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/CNN/status/941922780773343232

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Going to be? Everything is already fine and soon it will be Great Again.

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

oh my god, thats the entire loving account :yikes:
I don't think I knew about nsfw twitter before this year, I assumed they just banned for it

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
my dudes, mike pence is so down with horse loving he tweeted pics

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/RedState/status/941850408452001792

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also god drat wtf @ that account

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/sfchronicle/status/941861822809874432

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

Mike pence is very excited

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

oh my god, thats the entire loving account :yikes:

whats even more hosed up is he's the guy whose gonna lead us to victory against the machines

freckle
Apr 6, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Homeless Friend posted:

whats even more hosed up is he's the guy whose gonna lead us to victory against the machines

well, giant horse dick IS an androids only weakness.

Truga
May 4, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

hahaha what the gently caress

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

freckle posted:

ah, so we have a plan if zucc becomes president

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

zeal posted:

gimme any question 8 words or less and i can tell your future

wouldn't normally use sorcery on behalf of a finance puke, but i'll overlook that defect on your part if it nets me drugs

am i gay?

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

freckle posted:

love conquers all

Baller Ina
Oct 21, 2010

:whattheeucharist:

:allears:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Ok, I get that they are projecting or whatever. But why are they all so over-focused on the idea that somebody doing a job needs the thoughts and prayers of everyone on earth to have the motivation to do the job?

Are they stupid butt-picking hicks? Does McDonalds have some weird hosed up system where you need the verbal support of other McDonalds employees to correctly assemble a Big Mac?

What about their culture makes them frame things in this way? Because this is not normal. I've lived in every configuration except rural. Nobody healthy approaches things in this way.

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

If Roy Moore ran in 2020 with that racist bullied kid as his VP he'd sweep every state.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Bethamphetamine posted:

Ok, I get that they are projecting or whatever. But why are they all so over-focused on the idea that somebody doing a job needs the thoughts and prayers of everyone on earth to have the motivation to do the job?

Are they stupid butt-picking hicks? Does McDonalds have some weird hosed up system where you need the verbal support of other McDonalds employees to correctly assemble a Big Mac?

What about their culture makes them frame things in this way? Because this is not normal. I've lived in every configuration except rural. Nobody healthy approaches things in this way.

Remember how Hitler got started by saying Germany lost WWI by being betrayed from within

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob
ur welcome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJjx19sRbs

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKp7pY87sao

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
me, riding home drunk with my boss from the crhistmas party: "Wow. You can really manipulate people. I'm genuinely impressed.'

My boss: "Well if you though you'd seen manipulation before" *slobs on my knob*

Me: "Hrrnnnfff hnnnnggh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're really good at this."

misdirectomy
Feb 19, 2008
America Is Already Great

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
How do you even count incidents of sex abuse for people who sex abuse is like scratching their nose?

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

cumshitter posted:

me, riding home drunk with my boss from the crhistmas party: "Wow. You can really manipulate people. I'm genuinely impressed.'

My boss: "Well if you though you'd seen manipulation before" *slobs on my knob*

Me: "Hrrnnnfff hnnnnggh wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww you're really good at this."

:patriot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

hi cumshitter how was the party

• Locked thread