Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

my favorite part of this post, which I wish I could have painted on a mug, is that you think the 9/11 honky tonk man is extremely similar to kanye

have you ever listened to music?

their ballots look the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

The Muppets On PCP posted:

bench scraper, silicone baking mats, nonreactive mixing bowls, wire cooling racks

all good choices

the baking mats may not be necessary if she's not making cookies and pastries and stuff

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

stone cold posted:

my favorite part of this post, which I wish I could have painted on a mug, is that you think the 9/11 honky tonk man is extremely similar to kanye

have you ever listened to music?

i'm cracking up that he thinks i actively listen to any of those people

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Gin and Juche posted:

Considering that every model, poll, and conventional wisdom has said it was a lock for the better part of a year I'm not sure I can blame them tbh.

Hell any mention in the here that it'd be less than a Clinton win was referred to as arzying

Yeah but her campaign did dumb as poo poo things even considering that

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

i don't think kanye would ever vote for anyone but himself probably

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

kanye in the here and now that is, not kanye of the long ago

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Chelb posted:

if you're not listening to Kanye, we can't be friends

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chelb posted:

probably gw fanboy 50 cent as well

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

probably gw fanboy 50 cent as well

50 cent: extremely similar to Kanye West

vb do you listen to any music that isn't on Edison wax cylinders

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good

The Muppets On PCP posted:

bench scraper, silicone baking mats, nonreactive mixing bowls, wire cooling racks

cool, thanks

Chelb posted:

Oh, and Williams-Sonoma has some very twee bakeware

suggesting that i would ever purchase form williams sonoma is a dire insult

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/scientists-copy-climate-change-data-vanish-trump-president-a7473291.html

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

stone cold posted:

if you're not listening to Kanye, we can't be friends

i enjoy his stuff but I'm not a regular listener I guess

not like crj, who has descended upon this world to bless us with her immaculately produced pop

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

50 cent: extremely similar to Kanye West

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flyf_qePD4M

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chelb posted:

i enjoy his stuff but I'm not a regular listener I guess

not like crj, who has descended upon this world to bless us with her immaculately produced pop

what is it about her that gets you going? holocaust denier? supports privatized fire stations? wants another indiana jones movie?

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Who the gently caress is Kanye West

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Volkerball posted:

what is it about her that gets you going? holocaust denier? supports privatized fire stations? wants another indiana jones movie?
:jerkbag:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'd actually expect goons to name "Power" as the one song by Kayne West they know instead of "Gold Digger".

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://i.imgur.com/nzyYdpn.gifv

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Randler posted:

I'd actually expect goons to name "Power" as the one song by Kayne West they know instead of "Gold Digger".

Oh yeah

I hated gold digger

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

suggesting that i would ever purchase form williams sonoma is a dire insult

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

poo poo!

An entire train?!

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
i always thought the go to kayne song for people who don't know kanye songs would be jesus walks. that got a lot of airtime

the lamps are going out all over washington. we shall not see them lit again in our lifetime

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

VB only likes rap delivered over a numetal riff by an angry Midwestern white dude in I'll fitting jorts

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
now i just need to figure out a gift for my father, the man with no hobbies outside of work, a distain for food and drink, a fear of reading and the new and unfamiliar in general. he enjoys old movies, but has already collected the several dozen movies he feels worth watching

maybe a coffee table book full of cute dog photos

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

kustomkarkommando posted:

VB only likes rap delivered over a numetal riff by an angry Midwestern white dude in I'll fitting jorts

something something eminem joke

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

kustomkarkommando posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLAV_1kF-Yo

namesake
Jun 19, 2006

"When I was a girl, around 12 or 13, I had a fantasy that I'd grow up to marry Captain Scarlet, but he'd be busy fighting the Mysterons so I'd cuckold him with the sexiest people I could think of - Nigel Mansell, Pat Sharp and Mr. Blobby."

GhostofJohnMuir posted:

now i just need to figure out a gift for my father, the man with no hobbies outside of work, a distain for food and drink, a fear of reading and the new and unfamiliar in general. he enjoys old movies, but has already collected the several dozen movies he feels worth watching

maybe a coffee table book full of cute dog photos

A framed collection of iconic shots from those movies.

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

i empathize with having a dad that refuses to read books gojm

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Corey Taylor says you can't both like Trump and Slipknot

hmm a video I won't be watching, thanks

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

stone cold posted:

yeah i know you prefer to listen to people who jerk trump off instead

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

poo poo I forgot every Kanye song because gently caress that guy

Oh wait now I'm remembering love lockdown. That's what it's called right

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
My dad asked that I pay for his dental work. :( ( I did and I'm sending him some goodies)

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

Volkerball posted:

this is really sad

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

stone cold posted:

Pretty sure Slipknot endorsed Trump.

stone cold
Feb 15, 2014

Volkerball posted:

:yikes:

i don't think you get kanye

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
I think I could name like 0 Kanya Songs and only occasionally listen to him , but it's loving retarded t say he's not crazy talented

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Pretty sure Slipknot endorsed Trump.

They are so pro trump they realise the best way to get people to vote for him is to describe him as anti-spliknot

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Chelb posted:

this is really sad

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
The guys from Pantera are white supremacists and one of them got in trouble a while ago for Sieg Heiling at a concert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

how can you not know a kanye song

This is like the time the thread didn't know who Nicki minaj was

• Locked thread