Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

*Gas bill for June is 5,000 Pounds* Ah yes, worth it, those liberals are so owned and so are my savings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

The Puppet Master posted:

*Gas bill for June is 5,000 Pounds* Ah yes, worth it, those liberals are so owned and so are my savings

i bet your rear end he didnt actually do it

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

He should just run Folding@home it will heat your room and burn a shitton of power but at least it does something useful.

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Kurtofan posted:

i bet your rear end he didnt actually do it

no of course not, but then again he posted last month eating delivery sushi with a tall glass of whole milk...so...

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

no of course not, but then again he posted last month eating delivery sushi with a tall glass of whole milk...so...

that sounds like :barf:

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

i'm trying to forget

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
excuse me it was called "asian food" get it straight liberal

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

logikv9 posted:

excuse me it was called "asian food" get it straight liberal

Alas! Thou hath triggered me gravely thus
And my rage commands me to throw posts at thee

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Uncle Wemus posted:

Adam Carolla is crowdfunding a movie thats gonna take down pc culture on college campuses!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/no-safe-spaces-college-university#/

This is actually kind of set up for a perfect storm of failure. You can't easily get antifa to mask up unless you're willing to dance with nazism, and Corolla has some level of reputation to keep while Prager is just some aei wannabe. So it seems nobody's gonna pull the fire alarm on them and they just have to take questions from pepes asking why they brought a jew like Prager along.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

The pepes are all false flag antifa ops though? (This is what they're going to go with.)

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

That's it, this was the tipping point.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The best thing Michelle Obama could have done is come out strongly against shooting yourself in the face

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
yep gonna run the heater full blast in the summer take that libs nothing triggers a snowflake more than me passing out via heatstroke

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
https://twitter.com/wokieleaksalt/status/870683460406353920

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

i guess the nicest thing about nerds spiting out and going out of their way to change their routines is that i don't have to do anything to make it happen. i will never ever have to try to make watson's life lovely because he does it all on his own.

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/870682093377867776
https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/870679173613867008

How long before he posts a video of himself NOT eating paper as proof that it was just a way to show so much for the tolerant left?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Holy poo poo. How is real life this magnificently stupid?

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

DeepDickPizza posted:

Holy poo poo. How is real life this magnificently stupid?

Trump.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Watson owns because he can't even badly cosplay masculinity and alt-right "toughness" right

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zikan posted:

Watson owns because he can't even badly cosplay masculinity and alt-right "toughness" right

unlike basic stickbitch and gorilla "man"?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
pjw has a disability that makes him eat pages out of books lol

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Well thats a new variant on book burning i suppose.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i have this disability where i drink liquor out of glass bottles

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

sneakyfrog posted:

unlike basic stickbitch and gorilla "man"?

America's Leading Mindset Expert at least knows that the kind of toxic masculinity he's trading in is big on thing like grilling eating unhealthy amounts of meat and lifting weights badly.

PJW eats sushi with milk, runs his heater during summer, floods his apartment, and admits to eating books while yelling "triggered libs!?" He's just loving weird among an already weird crew.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Zikan posted:

America's Leading Mindset Expert at least knows that the kind of toxic masculinity he's trading in is big on thing like grilling eating unhealthy amounts of meat and lifting weights badly.

PJW eats sushi with milk, runs his heater during summer, floods his apartment, and admits to eating books while yelling "triggered libs!?" He's just loving weird among an already weird crew.

Im just saying the folks they are putting on pedestals are the worst examples of masculinity that i have ever seen, Its like 16 year old edgelord poo poo at best and sad victimized woe is me at worst. Just sad pathetic non hugo boss wearing weak nazis that cant even own their own atrocities and shift blame on lol the left. When are they protesting in a state thats legal to hit protesters with cars?

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i bet gorilla cum mike wears that shirt during sex too

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Al! posted:

:same:

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Darkman Fanpage posted:

Pica also generally isn't it's own thing. It's mostly a comorbidity or side effect of nutritional problems, or symptom of developmental disorders like autism, or mental issues like OCD.
He doesn't want to admit he's mentally unwell or has an actual developmental disorder so he claims one of the symptoms as his 'disability' to avoid stigma while still trying to claim persecution/a protected status. It's like claiming your disability is echolalia, to avoid admitting you're autistic.

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

"We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term."

- The Chief

Al! posted:

i think i have that one too

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
Its not a disability, its a solution. :eng101:

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Coolness Averted posted:

Pica also generally isn't it's own thing. It's mostly a comorbidity or side effect of nutritional problems, or symptom of developmental disorders like autism, or mental issues like OCD.
He doesn't want to admit he's mentally unwell or has an actual developmental disorder so he claims one of the symptoms as his 'disability' to avoid stigma while still trying to claim persecution/a protected status. It's like claiming your disability is echolalia, to avoid admitting you're autistic.

i heard pica is a result of iron deficiency

maybe he needs to hang out with gorilla cum dude and ingest something other than sushi and milk ( just :barf: all day long for that one)

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/zatchry/status/870642303374774277

lol

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Al! posted:

i bet gorilla cum mike wears that shirt during sex too

cernovitch is a man with a daughter

:smith:

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Admiral Ray posted:

lol

Lindsey O. Graham
Dec 31, 2016

- The Chief

Admiral Ray posted:

exactly

who hosed him? we need to stop child abuse now, so our daughters can make better choices

because, as disturbing as it is, we have to accept the reality that some one hosed that guy with no protection, and then kept the baby

we need to end female goon disease today

Only registered members can see post attachments!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

That was with the woman whose money he's living off of right

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Lindsey O. Graham posted:

exactly

who hosed him? we need to stop child abuse now, so our daughters can make better choices

because, as disturbing as it is, we have to accept the reality that some one hosed that guy with no protection, and then kept the baby

we need to end female goon disease today

:golfclap: well executed LOG.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

wrong thread bash fash

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Al! posted:

wrong thread bash fash

well that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arcteryx Anarchist
Sep 15, 2007

Fun Shoe

StashAugustine posted:

That was with the woman whose money he's living off of right

his photos suggest its with the new woman he's whitewashing or whatever they like to call their no-moral-miscegenation-except-my-miscegenation