Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rabbi Tupac
Jan 1, 2010

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

PostNouveau posted:

Is David Roth's sorta sports podcast good? Because this guy is always funny

Yeah, although it depends on whether you like or hate Drew Magary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

porfiria posted:

James Cameron actually is epic though. They’re right that he’s the nega-Musk. His movies are still dumb by and large but you do in fact gotta hand it to him.

His movies are insanely good. I just rewatched terminator and I'd forgotten how loving cool that movie is

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

some plague rats posted:

Nah it was annoying

how would you know lmao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Phone posted:

how would you know lmao

Because I listened to five minutes of it you greasy turd. Stop asking stupid loving questions

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i had a destroyed kitchen to clean up and didn't want to touch my phone with greasy or soapy hands so i listened to the entire segment and it was lame

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

James Cameron has made some of my favorite movies and I think Avatar stinks so it's a bummer that's the rest of his life.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Groovelord Neato posted:

James Cameron has made some of my favorite movies and I think Avatar stinks so it's a bummer that's the rest of his life.

it is kinda funny that he was the titanic guy for a whole loving decade

porfiria
Dec 10, 2008

by Modern Video Games

some plague rats posted:

His movies are insanely good. I just rewatched terminator and I'd forgotten how loving cool that movie is

Terminator 1 is far and away his best movie.

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If he makes all those Avatar movies he'll have made more bad movies than good ones.

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Wizard Master posted:

What do you think she’s doing right now

She just started posting on IG again.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
https://twitter.com/noreaga/status/1264681543320166401?s=12

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

https://twitter.com/teddyschleifer/status/1597412760014290945?t=_LQpUSX3qFNk1_XsgOfgqw&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/1338948880780697602

lol two years old

terrorist ambulance
Nov 5, 2009
Oh boy a media ep

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

terrorist ambulance posted:

Oh boy a media ep

SVU is a foundational American psychosis of the mid-00s, I'm glad it's Felix's new thing

JosefStalinator
Oct 9, 2007

Come Tbilisi if you want to live.

Grimey Drawer
Lotsa SA refs in the new ep, you love to see it.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

There's no way Felix doesn't have an account

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

No Dignity posted:

its not even a question, they have discussed it. and i applaud their ability to not indulge in arguing with us

Cael
Feb 2, 2004

I get this funky high on the yellow sun.

WoodrowSkillson posted:

its not even a question, they have discussed it. and i applaud their ability to not indulge in arguing with us

if you post "james cameron sucks" three times in a row, he'll appear out of a cloud of vape smoke

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

I'm still amused how their go to example of an out of control crime city that no one talks about is my hometown of Jacksonville

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Jacksonville has an insanely over funded police force and I once got robbed at gunpoint at work and the cop who showed up basically said it was my fault for being in that neighborhood

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Heath posted:

Jacksonville has an insanely over funded police force and I once got robbed at gunpoint at work and the cop who showed up basically said it was my fault for being in that neighborhood

I mean, it's literally called Crime Alley.

Ramrod Hotshot
May 30, 2003

Heath posted:

Where were you? (and also, that's hosed up)

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

No Dignity posted:

He said he's a goon a million times by now when talking about learning to post. Liz Bruenig is as well. Once upon a time I asked her and she said yeah. I can't remember exactly what prompted that question but it was something so forums centric how else could she know about that.

Goofballs fucked around with this message at 07:16 on Nov 30, 2022

side_burned
Nov 3, 2004

My mother is a fish.

No Dignity posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5EckiE-oFU&t=720s

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Gripweed posted:

I mean, it's literally called Crime Alley.

That's just a name. It's a cul de sac.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

WoodrowSkillson posted:

I imagine Matt has an account but only posts in some weird niche thread with 4 other guys

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

Where were you? (and also, that's hosed up)

Philips Highway lol

Like 15 years ago I worked at one of the lovely motels at the very northernmost end of Philips Highway and it was crime central and JSO was there constantly but it was more often to come into the lobby and get free coffee than to actually respond to crimes

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Cached Money posted:

I imagine Matt has an account but only posts in some weird niche thread with 4 other guys

Pretend i posted that pic of Matt at a lowtax meetup

Blood Boils
Dec 27, 2006

Its not an S, on my planet it means QUIPS
mats knew

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Timmy's Treehouse was a ripped from the headlines episode and Kurt Eichenwald was involved in the case.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
I didn't understand the SA references in this ep. Which mod runs Timmy's Treehouse?

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

hosed up!
https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1598364291316518913?t=x9cfqrGGGE9dF3uLoERQFw&s=19

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

nooo

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/juniormaruwa/status/1598371042778615812?s=19

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Antisemitic Kanye has been very funny

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

I was going to post Darren Rovell saying this is bad for the country but it's tremendous content, but he deleted it.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/cushbomb/status/512039258266144768

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

I would have used my one wish for something nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Chapo Lathe of Heaven strikes again.