Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Unkempt
May 24, 2003

...perfect spiral, scientists are still figuring it out...

This is still ongoing BTW

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cultural Marxist
Jun 29, 2017

by FactsAreUseless
Getting scurvy to own the libs

https://twitter.com/buttpraxis/status/1023115950072127488?s=21

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Are they seriously eating just beef all the time and nothing else ever (except occasionally some chicken)? Even ignoring any health risks, that's an insane way to live.

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless
You can literally thrive as a carnivore. You just need to eat the non flesh parts of animals too. Liver, kidney, lungs - seaweed filled ball sack if the animal has that.

Just eating steak is bad idea.

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer

jobson groeth posted:

But if I eat it well done with ketchup it's okay, right?

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Tiggum posted:

Are they seriously eating just beef all the time and nothing else ever (except occasionally some chicken)? Even ignoring any health risks, that's an insane way to live.

Their shits must be the stuff of nightmares.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Not just okay, but presidential!

:suicide:

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
We'll surely avoid scurvy if we all eat an orange.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

jobson groeth posted:

You can literally thrive as a carnivore. You just need to eat the non flesh parts of animals too. Liver, kidney, lungs - seaweed filled ball sack if the animal has that.

Jesus, no wonder he looks so sickly and sounds like Kermit the Frog

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Zanzibar Ham posted:

Ketchup is a vegetable you moron. Did they teach you nothing in condiment school?

Grimdude
Sep 25, 2006

It was a shame how he carried on

I'm the likely American woman in the year 2018 who thinks her vagina is a gaping useless maw after giving birth to her daughter.

I mean, that's how the logic would have to follow right? If a couple dicks makes you a worn out tunnel, then one child going through must just ruin everything!

Edit: Or I guess she just thinks that a penis can turn your labia inside out. Either way she has an incredibly broken brain.

CodfishCartographer
Feb 23, 2010

Gadus Maprocephalus

Pillbug

As someone whose sister died of an autoimmune disease, gently caress these people. Get real help, Jesus christ.

Volcott posted:

Door hinge

walrusman
Aug 4, 2006

I wonder at what age that lady plans to stop lining her children up to have their genitals inspected and rated.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

It's sad there's no child labour in fast food.

But I like this guy's honesty

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The Hamburgler's facebook account.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Picnic Princess posted:

I know we just had a title change, but "IoSM: im miserablrable but I like Mcdonalds" is pretty good.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Pjw "nuh uh you are"ing racism watch dog.

https://twitter.com/PrisonPlanet/status/1023599034618073088?s=19

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

jobson groeth posted:

seaweed filled ball sack

I think you should see a doctor really soon.

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

https://twitter.com/GOP/status/1023596762987159557

My god the horrors!!

venus de lmao
Apr 30, 2007

Call me "pixeltits"

It's extremely telling that prison paul interprets "racism is bad" as "it's not okay to be white"

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

Grimey Drawer

The true horror is that it's all lies and the Democrats are bad (because they're Repub-lite-ans)

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

Picnic Princess posted:

It's sad there's no child labour in fast food.

I mean at least in Ohio McDonald's can and does hire at 15. They just came cook anything. But they can run the register, hand people food, and clean for like...8 hours a week

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer

Have to admit I laughed at this response:

https://twitter.com/JR_Bradley31/status/1023626941214208000

MageMage
Feb 11, 2007

I SUCK AND LOVE TO YELL PERFORMATIVE HOT TAKES AND NONSENSE LIES WHEN I GET WORKED UP. SOMETIMES AUTOBANNED IS BETTER. MAYBE ONE DAY WHEN I STORM OFF I'LL ACTUALLY STOP SHITTING UP THE SITE FOR REAL

I, too, am against female circumcision.

MageMage has a new favorite as of 19:29 on Jul 29, 2018

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Grimdude posted:

I'm the likely American woman in the year 2018 who thinks her vagina is a gaping useless maw after giving birth to her daughter.

I mean, that's how the logic would have to follow right? If a couple dicks makes you a worn out tunnel, then one child going through must just ruin everything!

Edit: Or I guess she just thinks that a penis can turn your labia inside out. Either way she has an incredibly broken brain.

alot of people in america dont know how their genitals work. labia's look different based on literally nothing but genes and hormones.

Zanzibar Ham posted:

The true horror is that it's all lies and the Democrats are bad (because they're Repub-lite-ans)

its to bad our current president is the right wing fdr. we need a new left wing fdr to take over the dems. since it was 73 yrs and he came back as a right wing shitlord im guessing we need another 85 to get the left one back.

snergle has a new favorite as of 19:30 on Jul 29, 2018

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

snergle posted:

alot of people in america dont know how their genitals work. labia's look different based on literally nothing but genes and hormones.

Does Stephanie Meyer count as an IOSM?

Stephenie Meyer posted:

female vampires cannot have children because their bodies no longer change in any aspect. There is no changing cycle to begin with, and their bodies couldn’t expand to fit a growing child, either. 

Completely missing the point that dicks gotta stretch too

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Bertrand Hustle posted:

It's extremely telling that prison paul interprets "racism is bad" as "it's not okay to be white"

That's what happens when you attack the only culture white people have.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Ularg posted:

That's what happens when you attack the only culture white people have.

Racism isn't a culture.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!

Picnic Princess posted:

Racism isn't a culture.

What if someone is really really good at it?

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Aramek posted:

What if someone is really really good at it?

Get them to a phrenologist and see if they're worth your time.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Measure them racist skulls.

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

Bertrand Hustle posted:

One if their slogans they liked to use a few years ago was "anti racism is code for anti white". Haven't seen that used in a while.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Volcott posted:

Door..hinge?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Picnic Princess posted:

Racism isn't a culture.

One day I'll get a joke to land. Sorry.

Ularg has a new favorite as of 20:50 on Jul 29, 2018

Happy Seafood Guy
Oct 8, 2008

Ularg posted:

One day I'll get a joke to land.

Ha!

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

Edit: aaaactually gently caress posting it here I'd rather just let it be forgotten

Mak0rz has a new favorite as of 00:07 on Jul 30, 2018

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Len posted:

Does Stephanie Meyer count as an IOSM?

Completely missing the point that dicks gotta stretch too

Huh this changes everything, gotta update all my fanfics now.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Fathis Munk posted:

Huh this changes everything, gotta update all my fanfics now.

She also gets into the details of vampire seminal fluid but the only relevant part is her not knowing how dicks work

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Bertrand Hustle posted:

To be somewhat fair to him (why I should be, I don't know), the racism dog post actually was in response to a tweet of his that said "It's okay to be white". And as you will probably be unsurprised to learn, that phrase has been a dogwhistle among white nationalists for a while now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

Perestroika posted:

To be somewhat fair to him (why I should be, I don't know), the racism dog post actually was in response to a tweet of his that said "It's okay to be white". And as you will probably be unsurprised to learn, that phrase has been a dogwhistle among white nationalists for a while now.

Moreover, the context in which PrisPaul posted this was a story where business people in NH were complaining that their lack of diversity is loving with their long-term economic prospects. So clearly a response coming from bigotry, rather than any legitimate understanding of that article.