Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path
fitting into an infinite pattern.

Yours to manipulate, to destroy and rebuild.

Now, in the quantum moment
before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.
One point of space and time.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

But then again, anything Breitbart "says" is a quantum superposition of manufactured bullshit/incompetent and lovely journalism so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug

Katana Gomai posted:

next year some guy will be shipped off to Afghanistan and die there and he will be the first US casualty in this war to have been born after 9/11

Waiting till Trump bans all mention of soldier deaths in the government.
Like force the DoD to use the term 'releived from duty freedom patriot' for military deaths.

bug chaser chaser
Dec 11, 2006

lol

ricro
Dec 22, 2008

Three Olives posted:

Honestly I am always confused if they think they are doing some gotcha on nomenclature or if they really don't understand that the parties flipped decades ago and all the shithead racists become Republicans.

You guys don't get how these people see politics at all. Imagine it was football teams called the Democrats and the Republicans

my new dog
May 7, 2007

by Nyc_Tattoo
kushner was gonna negotiate peace in the middle east on the basis of being the presidents son-in-law

Dragonshirt
Oct 28, 2010

a sight for sore eyes

yo i was curious too so i looked it up: "Jared is an actual cuckhold"

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

https://twitter.com/SINON_REBORN/status/900087316974379008

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Waffle House posted:

Dude can I get a link to the begging plz

I can't find the video I saw now, here's a story with some quotes:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/09/joe-arpaio-guilty-criminal-contempt-donald-trump-pardon/553049001/

If you have to keep saying you won't ask for something and won't beg, but you know the guy, but you're not bragging about knowing the guy- it's really desperate sounding. and that's a lol

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

IÃÂÃŒÂÌ° Ó̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉mÃÂ̺̩ Ç̬A̡̮̞̠ÚÉ̱̫ K̶eÓgÃÂ.̻̱̪̕Ö̹̟

Waffle House posted:

But then again, anything Breitbart "says" is a quantum superposition of manufactured bullshit/incompetent and lovely journalism so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Even the Black Crimes section? :ohdear:

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Even the Black Crimes section? :ohdear:

I have never, at any point been to buttbart dot com for any reason, but somehow it does not surprise me to hear that they have a Black Crimes section.

edit:

FuturePastNow posted:

I can't find the video I saw now, here's a story with some quotes:

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news/local/phoenix/2017/08/09/joe-arpaio-guilty-criminal-contempt-donald-trump-pardon/553049001/

If you have to keep saying you won't ask for something and won't beg, but you know the guy, but you're not bragging about knowing the guy- it's really desperate sounding. and that's a lol

loving lmao:

quote:

“I’m not going to ask him,” Arpaio said. “I think, I believe he may not even know about this, which will become a different story in a couple days, with a bigger, much bigger picture than just me.”

Okay Joe. Yeah, let's see what Big Story™ magically happens. Sounds like you've got your racist cop dowsing rod pointed at something that we don't know about yet.

Waffle House fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Aug 22, 2017

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

my new dog posted:

kushner was gonna negotiate peace in the middle east on the basis of being the presidents son-in-law

How did that work out?

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Trump impeached yet for eyeballing the sun without wearing Bill Nye's Eclipse Glasses?

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
My dad told me to prove to him Steve Bannon is racist so I started off with how Breitbart had a section called Black Crime.

He responded with "Well look at what those BLACKS are doing to each other in Chicago!!!" and then told me to stop trying to start arguments and wouldn't listen to anything else I said.

He also lives in Sun City West, AZ and just loving loves Arpaio.

I, uh, think he's one of them

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

condolences on your dad having a silent majority avatar

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

condolences on your dad having a silent majority avatar

bloom
Feb 25, 2017

by sebmojo

Geoff Zahn posted:

My dad told me to prove to him Steve Bannon is racist so I started off with how Breitbart had a section called Black Crime.

He responded with "Well look at what those BLACKS are doing to each other in Chicago!!!" and then told me to stop trying to start arguments and wouldn't listen to anything else I said.

:sever:

your dad's head from his body

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

im guessing it starts with "c" and rhymes with "zuck"

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bloom posted:

All violence is wrong. Especially patricide.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

quote:

The relationship between President Trump and Senator Mitch McConnell, the majority leader, has disintegrated to the point that they have not spoken to each other in weeks, and Mr. McConnell has privately expressed uncertainty that Mr. Trump will be able to salvage his administration after a series of summer crises.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/22/us/politics/mitch-mcconnell-trump.html

:lol: Tax reform isn't happening, Trump will be forced to sign a clean debt limit increase.

Any more bridges you would like to burn Don? Rats are preparing to flee the sinking ship.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 22:10 on Aug 22, 2017

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Snatch Duster posted:

actually, andrew jackson did nothing wrong

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...genumber%3D6706

spinderella
Jul 15, 2017

by FactsAreUseless

bloom posted:

This was very funny to scroll to on a phone btw

Lil Mama Im Sorry
Oct 14, 2012

I'M BACK AND I'M SCARIN' WHITE FOLKS
kill ur dad

COMRADES
Apr 3, 2017

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Geoff Zahn posted:

lmao is your dad Spunky?

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

Jose posted:

https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/st...genumber%3D6706

what a stupid man, who would believe that Trump isn't capable of turning this ship around? has Trump shown himself to be anything other than a resolute leader who quickly learns on the job and listens to the invaluabe advice of the many knowledgeable people he chooses to surround himself with?

uh dooooiiiii

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Snatch Duster posted:

the lowest level of hell with Satan himself is reserved for traitors, makes you think

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Tumble posted:

what a stupid man, who would believe that Trump isn't capable of turning this ship around? has Trump shown himself to be anything other than a resolute leader who quickly learns on the job and listens to the invaluabe advice of the many knowledgeable people he chooses to surround himself with?

uh dooooiiiii

Who gives a poo poo? Trump was voted for to destroy the GOP equally as much as the dems, it's just a side effect of how insanely corrupt and a level of incompetent that beggars belief the dems are that they lost p much literally everything, will lose in '18, and will lose in '20. Serious thought experiment, what would say is the DNC's actual, tangible platform right now?

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/sta...%3D6707%23pti16

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

http://www.msn.com/g00/en-us/news/politics/trump-and-mcconnell-locked-in-a-cold-war-threatening-the-gop-agenda

lol the turtle is calling out two scoops

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
there's an entire generation of dixiecrat Republicans that straight up parrot white supremacist rhetoric and then smugly proclaim it's the thing that makes them not racist.

brokenknee
Aug 3, 2014

oh i see ts woke up i wonder how much he cheered for donny during that statement he made last night

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Serious thought experiment, what would say is the DNC's actual, tangible platform right now?
Change. Hope. Equality.

Heffer
May 1, 2003

Geoff Zahn posted:

Does he have any opinions on the pizza restaurant Comet Ping Pong?

Bholder
Feb 26, 2013

Hahah, you see Trump ruining the country is a totally good thing, especially for me who totally lives there!

Tumble
Jun 24, 2003
I'm not thinking of anything!

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Who gives a poo poo? Trump was voted for to destroy the GOP equally as much as the dems, it's just a side effect of how insanely corrupt and a level of incompetent that beggars belief the dems are that they lost p much literally everything, will lose in '18, and will lose in '20. Serious thought experiment, what would say is the DNC's actual, tangible platform right now?

heehee ya ok rite rite, i kinda see what you're getting at with your "who gives a poo poo" but then you keep going and ya just lost me with your incoherence but thats ok

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Snatch Duster posted:

Trump impeached yet for eyeballing the sun without wearing Bill Nye's Eclipse Glasses?

Yo snatch

Waffle House
Oct 27, 2004

You follow the path

before the closure
when all become one.

One moment left.

I know who you are.

You are Destiny.

Oh look the MAGAsocks are back

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

T.S. Smelliot posted:

Serious thought experiment, what would say is the DNC's actual, tangible platform right now?

"We're not Trump"

Followed by leaning back in a metaphysical armchair with a contented slightly too loud sigh while waiting for the votes to roll in.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jose posted:

Jackson, like Hitler, was literally a bastard child.

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

What up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sid Vicious posted:

I am laughing at the new president but also at this picture of Haley Joel Osment

bueno