Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
Speaking of which:

http://tenthplanetorweed.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

That was surprisingly difficult. "XXX420" is a little too on the nose though

Defenestrategy
Oct 24, 2010

I did a little bit better than 50% and I know a lot of the 10P system so... yea... a little bit better than random chance.

Captain Log
Oct 2, 2006

Now I am become Borb,
the Destroyer of Seeb
I know gently caress all about 10 planet poo poo and haven't ever been somewhere outside of Colorado where weed had fun names.

Still got 50%.

A Wry Smile
Jul 19, 2014

Well, at least now it's over.
Perfect score. Repping Humboldt County grappling. Even so, some guesswork was involved.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Anybody who bought Metamoris at any point: Check your credit card statements for duplicate charges that have shown up randomly over the past few months.

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Keg posted:

Anybody who bought Metamoris at any point: Check your credit card statements for duplicate charges that have shown up randomly over the past few months.

Speaking of those shady morons, they got a thing going on tonight starting in a few minutes. Only 6 bucks, so I figure I'll give it a shot. Karo Parisyan vs. AJ Agazarm main event.

02-6611-0142-1
Sep 30, 2004

only 6 bucks and then 6 bucks and maybe 6 more bucks and perhaps 6 more bucks later on, you mean

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

02-6611-0142-1 posted:

only 6 bucks and then 6 bucks and maybe 6 more bucks and perhaps 6 more bucks later on, you mean
That's just because they only have three guys working on the website

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Yeah, I actually didn't get to watch it due to sheer incompetence on their part, and apparently I wasn't the only one. Very frustrating. Like I said, shady morons. Hopefully Karo vs. Agazarm makes it onto youtube soon.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
There's an AMA with Ralek on reddit right now which is pretty hilarious because in addition to the normal difficulties in parsing a reddit chat, the angy mob votes all his answers down so they disappear unless you do extra poo poo to make them visible

Grandmaster.flv
Jun 24, 2011
They also keep asking him about G in Gi

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Anybody else watching EBI4 tonight?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Kekekela posted:

Anybody else watching EBI4 tonight?

Me, probably, if Budovideos doesn't gently caress something up again

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
Is anyone seeing anything other than a big banner that says Orpheum Theatre?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Yuns posted:

Is anyone seeing anything other than a big banner that says Orpheum Theatre?

It's not supposed to start for another twenty minutes, I don't think

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Here we go :munch:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
TJ Desantis is standing like an inexpertly-puppeted marionette

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Goddamn, I want replays of that transition to the back

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
drat Geo, dat backtake

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
That was beautifully done.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

There is an idea of a Yuns, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.
That was slick.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I used to see Fyvie competing like constantly around Jersey. I'd kind of assumed he'd retired.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Guillotines and heel hooks, I'm with you Joe.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
Decided to watch this and so far it's pretty cool. I've never really watch any BJJ and known very little.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Main's showing pretty good composure, especially for a guy who's only been a black belt for like a year, but he's been in trouble ever since he conceded top position

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009
Miyao's passing is so awesome, I wish we got to see it more often.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
I don't even know wtf spiral guard is

Sprecherscrow
Dec 20, 2009

Kekekela posted:

I don't even know wtf spiral guard is

10th Planetese for Reverse de la Riva.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
That was a serious error in leg placement and he did a good job not getting tapped there

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004

Sprecherscrow posted:

10th Planetese for Reverse de la Riva.

Ah, thanks

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I'm still amazed when guys this good try leglocks that bad

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Wow, cut that one close.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I can remember watching grainy downloaded highlights of Baret in ADCC 2001. It always makes me smile when he racks up another win in the present day.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I'm laughing kind of hard at Soto working the crowd and bro-hugging Geo every time he escapes back control. Geo looks miserable.

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
No Miyao/Martinez semi-final. :smith:

Good for Soto though, didn't see that one coming.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.
For some reason I didn't make the connection before, but I used to film Geo doing breakdancing poo poo before he became a BJJ superstar.

Yuns
Aug 19, 2000

Haven't followed women's grappling much but I like what I've seen tonight of Talita Alencar's grappling.

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
If nothing else, this is an excellent back-control/back-escapes instructional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kekekela
Oct 28, 2004
Nice payday for Eddie.