Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SolTerrasa
Sep 2, 2011

happy belated injection Sunday but it’s ok cause they got me doing two of these shots a week which means my levels chart looks like a straight line

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

hi thread! I came out as trans and gay a year ago and what a trip it's been. Being a woman in tech sucks so much lol

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
hi 'pos, i'm trans and lesbiab

lesbeen

girls

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011
girls

mommy

gorl

ZeeCee
Jan 6, 2023

wow computers

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

ZeeCee posted:

wow computers

I often wish this wasn't the case

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Women :shobon: :allears:

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

champagne posting posted:

hi thread! I came out as trans and gay a year ago and what a trip it's been. Being a woman in tech sucks so much lol

It sucks! A lot!

But being trans rules.

Startyde
Apr 19, 2007

come post with us, forever and ever and ever

:yossame:

Lain Iwakura
Aug 5, 2004

The body exists only to verify one's own existence.

Taco Defender
i celebrated seven years of being out last month. it has been a better life since

still single tho. it has been a bit rough for the past few years

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

:same:

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
i wish computers were trans

minivanmegafun
Jul 27, 2004

goblin week posted:

BlankSystemDaemon
Mar 13, 2009

Transpilers are also absolutely a thing.

I forget the name of it, but there's a IR that lets you produce WebAssembly from any C/C++ code that LLVM normally compiles.

BlankSystemDaemon fucked around with this message at 14:39 on May 7, 2024

Breaking Glass
Dec 15, 2021

A transpiler is just a compiler I will die on this hill. :colbert:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

goblin week posted:

Frozen Peach
Aug 25, 2004

garbage man from a garbage can
what are you talking about, computers are made of tons of little trans sisters

gnatalie
Jul 1, 2003

blasting women into space
we even tried to establish a meta for trans computing but it failed :(

quiggy
Aug 7, 2010

[in Russian] Oof.

[guy who thinks computers are a valid analogy for gender] there are ONES and ZEROS

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

quiggy posted:

[guy who thinks computers are a valid analogy for gender] there are ONES and ZEROS
Hehe I XORed my nuts

Organza Quiz
Nov 7, 2009

quiggy posted:

switzerland's eurovision entry this year, although they are actually nonbinary so it's all cool

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki

quiggy posted:

yeah but were into the quantum computing era now, so we have qubits along a spectrum from one to zero :thunk:

Grace Baiting
Jul 20, 2012

Audi famam illius;
Cucurrit quaeque
Tetigit destruens.

qubit stands for "queer bitch" (much like myself), pass it on

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

Grace Baiting posted:

qubit stands for "queer bitch", pass it on

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

quiggy posted:

So true bestie, my gender is 01000111 01101111 01110010 01101100

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

Grace Baiting posted:

qubit stands for "queer bitch" (much like myself), pass it on

betty boof
Jun 2, 2023

presented by SPUDNUTS

burnishedfume posted:

So true bestie, my gender is 01000111 01101111 01110010 01101100

Hi I'm a 5374696E6B792062697463680020

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

mine's 0.999999999999999998

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

all my life i thought i was a 1 but i was a -1 all along

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

on one hand im happy its pride month, but on the other hand im already so loving exhausted. i happened into a cool dance/drag pride event in rome when i was there earlier this week but i went to one last night here in boston and it was just so unchill. rome was full of dancing and people being friendly and cool but i had two different drunk 20somethings come up to my partner last night and say something to the effect of “its pride why dont you leave your boyfriend at home” and thats so loving rude lol. ive been out for 20 years at this point lol.

i mean i get it. im not exactly screaming from the rooftops how gay i am with rainbow everything at all times so i can understand the confusion. but on the other hand, if youre not a loving dipshit, most people realize im queer and nonbinary within seconds of talking to me. like my presentation and identity is locked in now and i walk with my head high. and i dont mind when cishets are stupid, its not their fault. i get mad at queer folks being ignorant though because weve all been bullied and we all have brain worms from it, so why perpetuate it?

anyways its bad bitch season and i got some new medium size heels to go dancing in and im excited to debut some fresh looks for pride and frankly i dont give a gently caress if people think im queer or not

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Casual Encountess posted:

on one hand im happy its pride month, but on the other hand im already so loving exhausted. i happened into a cool dance/drag pride event in rome when i was there earlier this week but i went to one last night here in boston and it was just so unchill. rome was full of dancing and people being friendly and cool but i had two different drunk 20somethings come up to my partner last night and say something to the effect of “its pride why dont you leave your boyfriend at home” and thats so loving rude lol. ive been out for 20 years at this point lol.

i mean i get it. im not exactly screaming from the rooftops how gay i am with rainbow everything at all times so i can understand the confusion. but on the other hand, if youre not a loving dipshit, most people realize im queer and nonbinary within seconds of talking to me. like my presentation and identity is locked in now and i walk with my head high. and i dont mind when cishets are stupid, its not their fault. i get mad at queer folks being ignorant though because weve all been bullied and we all have brain worms from it, so why perpetuate it?

anyways its bad bitch season and i got some new medium size heels to go dancing in and im excited to debut some fresh looks for pride and frankly i dont give a gently caress if people think im queer or not

just from the pictures you've posted you are easily identifiable as very gay (and that's a compliment imo), those people need their eyes checked

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

also cute

real gay and cute

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

boston sucks it just happens to suck the least among all new england/northeast cities

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

local pride tomorrow. not sure if i want to go

on the one hand i clearly need to get out of the apartment but on the other... idk, why bother, i'm just going to be as socially avoidant and self-isolating as i always am anyway

Casual Encountess
Dec 14, 2005

"You can see how they go from being so sweet to tearing your face off,
just like that,
and it's amazing to have that range."

Thunderdome Exclusive

thanks babe.

like longterm im not that butthurt because theyre just baby queers being exuberant and while they were lovely, i do understand being overjoyed to be in a queer space and trying to feel queer joy.

also idk, for me at least, nonbinary isnt the absence of gender so much as the absence of barriers between the two. i have figured out how to look Pretty Gay while being both hypermasc and hyperfemme so like. even the other night where this happened i guess if you looked real quick youd just see “masc dude in a suit” but if you looked at me for more than like five seconds you’d start noticing my jewelry and nail polish and bibrow slash and poo poo. like yeah i guess a trans or rainbow flag pin wouldnt kill me but my gay rear end presence in a queer space should be enough.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

i've had people think i'm my friend's dad (i'm 4 years older than her) and occasionally even that i'm my wife's dad (she's older than me by one month) who's just there to be supportive of their gay kid so, lol

Doctor Yiff
Jan 2, 2008

Pollyanna posted:

boston sucks it just happens to suck the least among all new england/northeast cities

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Casual Encountess posted:

i'm in a hetero relationship, but we're both gay as hell. people act like i'm not queer all the drat time as a result. i get that i'm a cis white man dating a woman so it's real easy to just assume, but come on.

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

i'm in a hetero relationship, but we're both gay as hell. people act like i'm not queer all the drat time as a result. i get that i'm a cis white man dating a woman so it's real easy to just assume, but come on.

pro tip: wear girl clothes and be hot

e: "be hot" meaning own it, not be genetically blessed, to be clear. i make a fukken hot femboy when i'm not in my default dad mode, and that is still goddamn incredible to me

Shame Boy fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jun 7, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shame Boy
Mar 2, 2010

that actually reminds me of a story i think i forgot to tell y'all: once when i was in full femboy mode i had a dude try to hit on me by saying he's a "well-known crypto whale" in femboy circles who buys them all presents, and i could not hold myself back from laughing hard in his face and then said "ok, i promise i won't make fun of you too much for that"

he was not happy