Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING MARCH TWENTIETH
This poll is closed.
DOOM 39 13.36%
ANIMAL CROSSING 41 14.04%
DOOM ANIMAL CROSSING 84 28.77%
Melinda Megamelons and her gang of busty felons (Inc Bowsette) 56 19.18%
hotgirl69 72 24.66%
Total: 292 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

LawfulWaffle
Mar 11, 2014

Well, that aligns with the vibes I was getting. Which was, like, "normal" kinda vibes.
April Chat Thread: Keep Calm and Game On!
April CHATHR-20
April Chat Thread: Respeccing for Quarantine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
April Chat Thread: Stuck in my apartment like an exotic big cat

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!

exquisite tea posted:

What are Mount & Blade games like? Are they basically historical 4Xs where you also control one dude on horseback?

I don't remember much about the micromanaging of armies and spreading them out to handle territories under your control, now that I think about it. The only thing I really remember was that mastering couched lance damage headshots in the one I played was akin to owning ICBMs while everyone else was still rolling archers.

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

April Chat Thread: Here Until June

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

April/May Chat Thread: Celebrating One-Off Ace Attorney Characters

Looper
Mar 1, 2012
is it too soon to use april cat thread again

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
I like whichever one said "covideo games"

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

exquisite tea posted:

What are Mount & Blade games like? Are they basically historical 4Xs where you also control one dude on horseback?

It’s more RPG than strategy. Recruit a bunch of peasants, fight bandits to level them up, embark on missions for towns or nobles, develop a reputation, join a faction, become a noble, earn a fiefdom, and, maybe, form your own kingdom using your land as a power base.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
They named the second SARS COVID-19

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

they actually called it SARS 2. not a joke, that's it's name

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Captain Albert Wesker of S.A.R.S.

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I don’t think we should land on a virus-themed title... it’s just a little too much right now

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
April Chat Thread: Page 1 of ?

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

looking forward to some hilarious April Fools jokes from all my favourite brands tomorrow

Miss Mowcher
Jul 24, 2007

Ribbit
April Quarantine: Flattening the backlog for the greater good

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Jay Rust posted:

I don’t think we should land on a virus-themed title... it’s just a little too much right now

agre e

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
April 2020: Now we have a real reason to stay inside

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

homeless snail posted:

they actually called it SARS 2. not a joke, that's it's name

Please, it prefers to go by SARS-CoV-2. That CoV is very important to its branding.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

xX-SARS-CoV-2-Xx

Fargin Icehole
Feb 19, 2011

Pet me.
A Nemesis screaming SAARRS

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
'April Chat Thread' followed by the typed out entirety of El Paso by Marty Robbins. This will involve changing the character limits on thread titles.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

april is the cruelest month... for games chat !!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
April Chat Thread and then it's just Woody Harrelson's Not-Spiderman speech from Bunraku.

edit:

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

april chat thread: its island time haha help i cant stop playing animal crossing

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:
april chat thread: we're definitely real people and not a complex simulation to keep you company during the quarantine

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

AC Thread

April Chat, Animal Crossing, Assassin's Creed, Aonic the Cedgehog

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Hwurmp posted:

AC Thread

April Chat, Animal Crossing, Assassin's Creed, Aonic the Cedgehog

Also Celeste

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Good one

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

https://twitter.com/imranzomg/status/1245024235296133120?s=19

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

thank you ceos

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I have 105 hours on Animal Crossing New Horizons. Granted that is pretty much leaving the game running all day with my island open, but I still put a few actual played hours each day into the game.

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
April: Save lives by playing games all day!

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

I'm gonna open my gate for awhile while I eat lunch, and then clean out my storage cause it's totally full of clothes so I'm gonna drop a bunch of poo poo on the ground

saharah's here selling some bad wallpaper, and able sisters has kimonos and dog noses

F7DKS

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

I said come in! posted:

I have 105 hours on Animal Crossing New Horizons. Granted that is pretty much leaving the game running all day with my island open, but I still put a few actual played hours each day into the game.

I'm at 90 and I'm making a point of saving and quitting when I'm not active because I don't trust video games

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

April Thread: Turnip for What

CubeTheory
Mar 26, 2010

Cube Reversal
April Chat Thread: Waiting for Toilet Paper to Show Up at Nook's

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I'm slowly realizing that I'm probably not going to be able to get a switch for like, a month

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

homeless snail posted:

I'm gonna open my gate for awhile while I eat lunch, and then clean out my storage cause it's totally full of clothes so I'm gonna drop a bunch of poo poo on the ground

saharah's here selling some bad wallpaper, and able sisters has kimonos and dog noses

F7DKS

Thank you for the heads up, I am going to come visit. I want to visit Able Sisters shop, I dont have their shop on my island yet and they have only visited once.

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Social Distancing, a Kojima Productions game

al-azad fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Mar 31, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CottonWolf
Jul 20, 2012

Good ideas generator

al-azad posted:

Social Distancing, a Kohima Productions game

It's the first ever "Distance game", a new genre. When you see why the main female character is naked from a least 2 metres away, you'll regret your words and deeds.